Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with all this Rae Dunn?
I take it that, that awful white dresser is in her kitchen? With her ugly red bull fridge thing. (Correct me if I am wrong?) with her oak side board too?
Surly after all the crap she spends and begs for she could even do her kitchen over. New doors, even paint those ugly ones. Take the hospital tiles off.
we are giving you ideas, use them for everyone’s sake. Nobody wants to see your ugly kitchen!!!

Isn’t Easter another 3 months away 🙄
That side board which is definitely not for a kitchen probably holds all of her seasonal tat. The place is filled with crap it makes me feel claustrophobic 🤣

Reactions: 2
What’s with the ‘kitchen closed’ bullshit? My kitchen never closes as that’s where the wine and snacks are kept 😂 Just an excuse to show off their wankstain kitchens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I got a reply to my ranty email to ww who have noted my feedback and passed it on to the relevant dept. Hopefully these big companies will start to see sense about this money grabbing idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What the actual duck is wrong with her? Look how bleeping filthy that whole picture looks? If she keeps taking pics by those manking EAT letters just to wind up tattle then she’s definitely an even bigger knob than I thought. Real bonafide influencers’ pictures look absolutely immaculate. She is just showing that she’s the 99p shop version of everything on the gram. She’s not even bleeping Poundland these days. Even Leanne two thousand and eight bits of tit from home bargains house looks cleaner and she looks like she lives in an even scummier area than Trash bag 🗑🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
What the actual duck is wrong with her? Look how bleeping filthy that whole picture looks? If she keeps taking pics by those manking EAT letters just to wind up tattle then she’s definitely an even bigger knob than I thought. Real bonafide influencers’ pictures look absolutely immaculate. She is just showing that she’s the 99p shop version of everything on the gram. She’s not even bleeping Poundland these days. Even Leanne two thousand and eight bits of tit from home bargains house looks cleaner and she looks like she lives in an even scummier area than Trash bag 🗑🤦🏻‍♀️
her #fitfam made me laugh more than the picture. Those eat letters need binning along with that meal 🤮 she’s incapable of making anything look eatable

Reactions: 1
If I was that company that gifted her nearly £200 worth of saucepans, I would be demented with her effort.
Her kitchen isn’t dirty it’s filthy rotten.
Those EAT letters are horrendous and is that rank dinner.
That company and others never use her photos, so surely that should speak volumes.
Makes me wonder what’s behind the EAT letters that she could be covering up!!
FitFam she is a bleeping joke!!
How sad is her life?
I do wonder if she does read on here? Maybe she thinks it’s not about her, I mean she is that stupid.

That side board which is definitely not for a kitchen probably holds all of her seasonal tat. The place is filled with crap it makes me feel claustrophobic 🤣
It’s not my style to have stuff out, it just needs more cleaning. But that looks tit to me.
I hope I don’t offend anyone but that Rae Dunn seems over priced for what it is. And looks tit, but that’s because Trasha and Tanya have its... 😉

Reactions: 6
Someone please tell me that she can make a meal without a JD seasoning! Christ almighty how is she not sick fed up of it!

Reactions: 7
I can almost understand someone who is skint being desperate for freebies online... but I really struggle to understand why she is pushing that JD seasoning crap so much... I’m sure they give her as much free seasoning tit as she wants but they won’t be giving her any money... I just don’t understand why she is posting it so obsessively.. it’s disgusting tit that no one wants.. she’s going to be losing followers at the rate she is shovelling our on her feed...

Reactions: 5
She’s been gifted new pans but tonight she used her old pan for the tit looking risotto? Or was it a reused photo??

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It really makes me laugh how, not only does she think she is a domestic goddess, a Michelin star chef, she now thinks she is a bleeping tv critic......
Well let me tell you something Trasha you have to do a lot more than stick two tit photos of your tit tv and saying it’s a good watch!! isn’t very inspiring to make anyone think, right oh, mistress of Tat has said to watch A fall from Grace.
Let me stop what I am doing, let me put down my JD seasoning and watch what Mistress of Tat has suggested.
Now you and your grubby hubby are stuffing your bleeping faces with chocolate while you are paid by WW to advertise their meals.
Honestly you couldn’t make it up!!
I would not part with a single penny for anything this idiot promotes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
[/QUOT[/QUOTE
[QUOTE=
Those minging EAT letters are probs welded to that cooker with all sorts of shite !!! 🤢

Reactions: 3
View attachment 74163
I’ll just leave this here....
That creep probably takes off his ring all the time and that’s why she had to come up with a permanent solution. Although his just looks like it says “Jon” don’t know how we convinced anyone to sleep with him considering how filthy he looks. Probably smells disgusting too considering the smoking and lack of daily hygiene.

Reactions: 5
That creep probably takes off his ring all the time and that’s why she had to come up with a permanent solution. Although his just looks like it says “Jon” don’t know how we convinced anyone to sleep with him considering how filthy he looks. Probably smells disgusting too considering the smoking and lack of daily hygiene.
[/QUOTE
Oh my god you’re bang on! I bet it was her suggestion as the ring comes off and he’s engineered it so it just looks like his name. Dear me, what a life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.