Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was this recently? I had a look and couldn't see it?

Nevermind, I've found it! While I was looking I came across this gem. How the fuckity duck is this influential???? Oh I must get down to the shop and by a frozen pizza, and then burn the tit out of it.
Thats hilarious she even thought to take a photo of THAT shite and upload it. Not even bothering to put it on a plate with a side salad to make it more instagrammable.... but no, not trash, straight outa the oven burnt to duck snapping photos.

Reactions: 6

Nevermind, I've found it! While I was looking I came across this gem. How the fuckity duck is this influential???? Oh I must get down to the shop and by a frozen pizza, and then burn the tit out of it.
How disgusting are those pans 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

The state of that baking tray 😂🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I’ll give it to Tanya she’s cooking some decent meals with actual green vegetables on her plate! (#shreddingforthewedding perhaps???) You’d think Tascha might follow suit and start introducing one of her five a day into her meals although not sure you can get #ads and paid partnerships with branded broccoli so for now processed beige and JD seasoning it will continue to be.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Noooooooo. No, no, no, no! That can’t be a real picture! Why the duck would you post that?? Looks as though it’s been through the incinerator....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ahhh bore off Tasha... if you’re going for the prize for the most dull, boring as duck IG then you win it hands down... no one gives a tit what cheap candles or diffusers you’ve got, or what crappy bed you have or what nasty food you eat... you’re a joke.. you’re an absolute laughing stock.. give it up as a bad job... you tried (in a lazy, all too much effort kind of way)... you’ve failed.. you are a million miles away from EVER being an influencer... it’s time to jog on & leave it to the people who know what they are doing... maybe the extra free time will mean you’ll wash your bleeping disgusting kitchen... doubt it though.. you’d rather sit on your fat lazy arse shovelling more tit into your face hole.. it used to be entertainment watching your crappy IG unravel... now it’s just sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahhh bore off Tasha... if you’re going for the prize for the most dull, boring as duck IG then you win it hands down... no one gives a tit what cheap candles or diffusers you’ve got, or what crappy bed you have or what nasty food you eat... you’re a joke.. you’re an absolute laughing stock.. give it up as a bad job... you tried (in a lazy, all too much effort kind of way)... you’ve failed.. you are a million miles away from EVER being an influencer... it’s time to jog on & leave it to the people who know what they are doing... maybe the extra free time will mean you’ll wash your bleeping disgusting kitchen... doubt it though.. you’d rather sit on your fat lazy arse shovelling more tit into your face hole.. it used to be entertainment watching your crappy IG unravel... now it’s just sad.
So true!

Reactions: 1
It’s been said before, if this moron goes to to the gym then she would post photos of it.
We have had photos of her in the car, outside bloody Iceland’s, her bags in the trolley, every ugly angle of her rotten house but not one, not one of her at the gym. She shows the gloves she wears to body combat. 🙄
Like need more coffee said, give it up.
You’re not even entertaining us anymore.
As for Tanya she is like a dog licking her wounds, she’ll be back bitchy as ever.
Looks like couples come dine with me didn’t work out so maybe she is busy filling out the application for “say yes to the dress” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She cleaned her uggs, notice she didn’t get the toe of the boots in the photo!!
That’s because they are so old.
Those boots are at least 10 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Put the (valentines themed) bunting out Trash has cleaned the uggs! Well kind of, they still look manky imo.

Reactions: 6
She cleaned her uggs, notice she didn’t get the toe of the boots in the photo!!
That’s because they are so old.
Those boots are at least 10 years old.
They do look 10 years old, but shes probably only just finished paying them off from the catalogue!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She should use that cleaning kit to clean those Ugg slippers she got out of her ladies bin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those Uggs are awful, surely they are only good for the bin - they are so worn! She could afford a new pair if she stopped buying household clutter incessantly

Reactions: 4
There is no way Trash wrote that about tesco quiches, not her way of writing 🙄
Course she didn't, the woman is an abolsute drip. They had to tell her what to write.

Nice one though trash, you've made it in life, an AD from Tesco. Big influencers give it ADs from designer outlets, stores, clothes, holidays, and you get a Tesco quiche. woohoo

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.