Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s gone to look old and shabby very quickly hasn’t it! And that headboard still looks utterly ridiculous and way too low. It’s definitely not the look she was trying to achieve 😆
I just don’t know why she thinks people want to see it. It’s bizarre, Not exactly #goals having flat cushions and a headboard as a table ffs

Not really surprised the cushions looked fucked with the amount of time she spends sat on her arse on it.
Hahaha. This 👌🏼

6 houses a day to clean? I had a cleaner for a few months last year (well actually I had three different ones as they all came up with excuses to cancel and reschedule). I live in a normal size family house and it took them at least 2.5 hours to clean if they were doing a good job. Which 2 of them did the other was a lazy duck. So if each house takes 2.5 hours and she starts at 9.30 after the ‘kiddies’ have gone to school...there aren’t enough hours in the day... especially to fit in the Netflix, the wonderful post school treats etc.
Nothing adds up about that woman she’s either a lying scum bag or her and husband don’t have a brain cell between them. She’s defo doing her own brand promotions and buying tit to make herself look like an influencer. What a sad cow.
Maybe she can’t count and she is counting how many chocolate bars she eats not houses she cleans 🙄

Reactions: 4
Tanya has made herself look an even bigger twit by sucking up to Tash! You can't play both sides, we already know she is spiteful and nasty so the niceness is pointless! What's that saying? You can't stick a flower in an hole and call it a vase.. Too little to late Tan!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gens now Trash, posing your crappy products against that filthy EAT is making you look like an even bigger joke when you’re trying to be an ‘influencer’. Get a new background or get some bleeping elbow grease on it if you can’t bring yourself to part with it. Grim AF 🤮

Reactions: 5
Tanya has made herself look an even bigger twit by sucking up to Tash! You can't play both sides, we already know she is spiteful and nasty so the niceness is pointless! What's that saying? You can't stick a flower in an hole and call it a vase.. Too little to late Tan!
So true 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
What is it with all this Rae Dunn?
I take it that, that awful white dresser is in her kitchen? With her ugly red bull fridge thing. (Correct me if I am wrong?) with her oak side board too?
Surly after all the crap she spends and begs for she could even do her kitchen over. New doors, even paint those ugly ones. Take the hospital tiles off.
we are giving you ideas, use them for everyone’s sake. Nobody wants to see your ugly kitchen!!!

#easterbunnylove it’s January you stupid cow!
Isn’t Easter another 3 months away 🙄

Reactions: 6
What is it with all this Rae Dunn?
I take it that, that awful white dresser is in her kitchen? With her ugly red bull fridge thing. (Correct me if I am wrong?) with her oak side board too?
Surly after all the crap she spends and begs for she could even do her kitchen over. New doors, even paint those ugly ones. Take the hospital tiles off.
we are giving you ideas, use them for everyone’s sake. Nobody wants to see your ugly kitchen!!!

Isn’t Easter another 3 months away 🙄
When we had our kitchen ripped out 18 months ago the first thing to go was my tiles. I had great pleasure watching the workmen smash my tiles off the wall. However before that I did paint the tiles to spruce them up just till we came to do the kitchen. There’s nothing worse than hospital tiles. I just have the cooker hood, range cooker and large splash guard now and it’s really opened up the kitchen and made it bigger. Also easier to keep clean.

Anyone with a ounce of common sense knows not to put any clutter near a hob as your going to get cooking grease on it. It’s obviously built up grease yuk! I did have a closer look at the pictures and at the grout by the back of the cooker and those letters need more than a good old clean - they need to be binned. Tasha and Tanya’s house ain’t nice enough to show off on Instagram. The both of them are delusional.

However if I win the lottery and am able to buy a large farmhouse with land ( my dream) then I may rethink this Instagram thing 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
I am not defending Tanya in any way but I've been with my PARTNER for 14 years now and we ain't married. We've had kids too. But he did propose a year into the relationship so guess I win there 🤣🤣🤣

I am not defending Tanya in any way but I've been with my PARTNER for 14 years now and we ain't married. We've had kids too. But he did propose a year into the relationship so guess I win there 🤣🤣🤣
Do you want to get married though?
Because Tanya is clearly desperate for her boyfriend(🤮) to put a ring on it!

Reactions: 2
With each passing week I’m getting more bored of these 2 and their repetitive posts. Same old food, like we’ve never seen a roast dinner before. Those bloody ridiculous menu planners! The items “gifted” to Trash that I certainly wouldn’t want in my house, but could go to more worthy people. Do we thinks these companies sell any of their goods more with help of such a big Influencer? Their lives are just the same week in, week out. I’ve noticed likes are down on their posts......

The Ginge is defo on here reading comments.....she doesn’t post so much, she’s sucking up to Trash.......she posted a sunrise this morning......Trash posted a sunset last night.......really!

They post the same stuff on their stories that they do on their grid - why?

973B07D3-4CE2-4CD7-8AD1-90BC13815F8F.png

What is it with her and live laugh love on the wall 🧐 The council house mantra 🙈

0EE683F2-03C1-4A77-85A6-98B5F4580187.jpeg

With each passing week I’m getting more bored of these 2 and their repetitive posts. Same old food, like we’ve never seen a roast dinner before. Those bloody ridiculous menu planners! The items “gifted” to Trash that I certainly wouldn’t want in my house, but could go to more worthy people. Do we thinks these companies sell any of their goods more with help of such a big Influencer? Their lives are just the same week in, week out. I’ve noticed likes are down on their posts......

The Ginge is defo on here reading comments.....she doesn’t post so much, she’s sucking up to Trash.......she posted a sunrise this morning......Trash posted a sunset last night.......really!

They post the same stuff on their stories that they do on their grid - why?
They are human groundhog days which is one of the only day’s they don’t celebrate, ironically.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh here we go, ginge and her burns night bash.. Daft cow will be belting out the tunes on her bagpipes and telling us all about her grandfather and cousins 987 times removed. Come on Trash get involved, we all need a good laugh like last year when you two bleeping bellends made right twats of yourselves...
As a Scottish person I genuinely don’t understand why they celebrate Burns night. I know that it shouldn’t but it really winds my ticket.

Thank god T&T alerted me that it's a really chilly frosty morning!!!!
How can they complain about the cold when all they have to do is walk from their front door to the car, then maybe into work?? Would love to see them have a go at my job as an environmental engineer spending all day standing around outdoors in all weathers 😁

Reactions: 3
Do you want to get married though?
Because Tanya is clearly desperate for her boyfriend(🤮) to put a ring on it!
Yeah we do but we've got more important things we need to worry about first. All in good time, we're in no rush and the feeling is mutual xx

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.