Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think these fools realise that China is in the middle of a viral outbreak and not even a lot of Chinese are celebrating the new year!
No they won't realise. They are so wrapped up in their own world. As if people dying and being so ill matters over paper decorations and yellow cushions and which pyjamas to cook tea in.

Reactions: 8
I’ve been blocked by Tasha for ages (for asking her why she thinks it’s ok to post her daughters bedroom all the time) but still come on here because it is quite frankly hilarious!

Just seen Tanya’s latest post and why does she have to put a million lame ass hashtags after each post??? She’s even #cucumber 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve been blocked by Tasha for ages (for asking her why she thinks it’s ok to post her daughters bedroom all the time) but still come on here because it is quite frankly hilarious!

Just seen Tanya’s latest post and why does she have to put a million lame ass hashtags after each post??? She’s even #cucumber 😂
I know I thought the same. bleeping cucumber 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
At least Tan hasn’t gone overboard with the table decs. I cannot believe the lengths Tash goes to, even special dinner mats and spoons for soup for one meal. The amount of money she must have spunked is unbelievable

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.