Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every year the family get together for a buffet? Is she bleeping joking? Does she call sitting on her own scoffing two quiches a family get together? I have my tea with my family it’s not a get together tho it’s just a bloody meal

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just came here to say this!
Ha ha me too. Do these companies not realises that her insta is such a car crash that we could believe that she wrote this herself! I mean, using a semi colon! When has she EVER done that?? 😂
9586EB1F-5C9A-4AE8-8401-C2A9360E9DC9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What she means is, shoved these free Tesco quiches in my rotten oven and like everything else I eat, it was all so yummy!

Reactions: 8
I’m sure she’s always made her own quiches 🤷‍♀️ This sudden increase in ads and gifted stuff is weird. What’s going on?

Reactions: 6
Bet you any money she binned those quiches after taking those crappy staged pictures. They’ve been cut up cold 🤮

Reactions: 4
First she touts Weight Watchers stuff, now she’s shovelling Lindt chocolate and deep filled quiche down her trap - pick a route and stick with it you thick cuntwaffle 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Bit odd that she posted the quiche picture today, but the use by date is 10th jan....🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Came here to say just that. You can tell they've been cut up cold 🤦🏻‍♀️ she must have forgot she was gifted them 😂😂
They must have come out of the freezer, she must have forgotten all about them and just done that picture now 🤣🤣🤣

On another matter can someone please tell me what the duck is on Leanne two thousand and eight bits of tit meat’s breakfast 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tash is defo a one woman marketing machine at the moment, she’s on top freebie form!! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Came here to say just that. You can tell they've been cut up cold 🤦🏻‍♀️ she must have forgot she was gifted them 😂😂
Since the box on them shows they went out of the date on the 10th Jan, she was clearly waiting for someone from Tesco to give her the script to put up on the Ad cos the illiterate bastard couldn't do it herself. Another mis-matched rushed ad.

Reactions: 12
Why would Tesco that makes millions every week use a 2 bit “influencer” like trash?

Reactions: 6
After the elegant spiel (and semi colon) from Tesco’s marketing department, what does Tash give us? A game changer in a quiche 😂 can she actually hear herself? Also, when exactly was this family buffet? I know everything her household eats and it has never included game changer quiche, has it?
9AA54558-E262-4D40-BE56-969C4F4134CC.jpeg

• Haha
All ths
Is stuff she’s been receiving doesn’t add up. Has she been using the credit card to make her look like a proper influencer so she she get more tit given??

Reactions: 8
I just came on here to say basically what everyone else has said 😂 like duck did she write that caption, she obviously thinks we are all as brain dead as her if she thinks we believe she wrote it. olivia taking pictures of the sky 🙄 wouldn’t surprise me if she claps when a plane lands too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would Tesco that makes millions every week use a 2 bit “influencer” like trash?
I wonder if it was an arrangement with her local Tesco, which is why she posted a photo of it? She has probably contacted her local ‘community coordinator’ at her local Tesco.

Reactions: 3
And what happened to the amazing Smol competition where you can win the laundry capsules that are already free? Was the result ever announced?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.