Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ihateit

So - don’t judge me, but I have put together a collection of Tanya’s best passive aggressive moments. Currently signed off work and bored out of my mind. Hope you enjoy as much as I did 😂. I’ve got loads more if anyone wants to see.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Maggie28

VIP Member
C4CAC8F2-F0EB-4228-98B4-E373501404F8.jpeg

she only did him a valentines lunch at work!
Sorry, I’m not the most romantic person but that’s embarrassing 😱
Cira 2017

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

HashtagRealTalk

The Gregorian Calandar according to Tash...

January 2nd-January 31st: FEELS LIKE SPRING Heehee, daffodils in yellow vase, yellow cushions out of Winter hibernation...spring fresh Zoflora (which will remain unused in box for entirety of next few months)

1st Feb - Feb 14th: B&M bargains Valentines Day Tatt on Steroids...sweeties and chocolates in love heart shapes, cheap crockery in heart shapes, RomComs and primark PJs with valentine-related puns...Then on the actual 14th Feb it will be a night in, in front of Netflix on her todd with an empty mug of “tea” and a bowl of Lindor chocolate balls for company...

Feb 15th - Mid April: Back to Spring again (see January) + a the addition of new food group Mini Eggs/Cadbury’s Creme Eggs into her diet...

Mid April: Double figure temperatures (12 degrees) = AL FRESCO SEASON HEEHEE...JD seasoning BBQ spices...Malibu and Lambrini cocktails in flamingo patterned wine glasses...the return of the Tiki Bar after quite the hiatus...new fluorescent plastic outdoor crockery from B&M...maybe a Bank Holiday special “renovation” featuring a new mirror and a lick of paint somewhere?

Late May: Love Island 2020 paraphernalia take two...

Start of August: Autumn watch: stockpiling cosy sweaters, Pumpkin spiced candles, CAN’T WAIT FOR COSY NIGHTS IN, Halloween recipes - SO SPOOKY (spaghetti worms and meatball eyeballs again anyone?!...)

October 15th - December 24th: Mulled spiced candles, Mulled spice Zoflora, Mulled spice bleach...Racing home to get the decs up before the smoke has even dissipated from her local Bonfire Nights display...Costa Christmas coffees, Baileys and Prosecco (unopened of course...),

December 26th: Tree down...skip to January

What a way to live eh? Can someone please tell her it’s mid January....ITS. NOT. SPRING.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Maggie28

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 Crying laughing here, I made up the selling weed bit 🙈
🤣🤣🤣 He wouldn’t make it as a hardened drug dealer, he is about 4ft tall, I bet he would rely on Trasha or his manly sister in law for back up! Imagine girly BMW driver driving around with her roof down. The police description would be short man possible a child (Johnny) with a homeless woman (Trasha) and another ginger haired thick set man, (Tanya) driving around selling goods from the back of the car! While Del is waiting at home for his steak and blowjob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Surprised Tanya hasn't commented on Tash's swimming post yet about how she went swimming before Tash did

"Knew you'd love swimming hun so refreshing and fun isnt it hehe loved it when I went 30 years ago"

• Haha
Reactions: 33

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Title suggestion: House full of tat, toast in a flat cap, want some #ad JD Seasonings with that?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Just catching up 😅

Well,well,well Trash re-using pictures was a big risk wasn’t it, considering people i.e me have been going through her insta with a fine tooth comb lately. God she’s thick 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

I can’t even begin to comment on that lunch, he must have been absolutely fucking mortified. Heart shaped sandwiches?!🤣🤣🤣

No posts from Tan 😱 I suspect she’s going to have one of those mysterious illness episodes again anytime soon. Then we will have the Oscar worthy speech post to follow.......

Thanks to my man for saving my life then cooking us all dinner and steam cleaning the carpet and being taxi to the girls who I sometimes forget even live here and bathing little Alfie who hasn’t left my side since I collapsed but I can’t tell you what’s wrong with me because I like a bit of privacy when it comes to my attention seeking #tanyalovesthehaters #mymanisnotaservant etc etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
It pisses me off SO much when trash has a house with EVERYTHING and so many companies are giving her things for free!!! Why not give those pots and pans to a struggling family, that bed to a child who doesn’t have one, that couch to a family that lost theirs in a fire. Whatever the case may be. Why give to someone who has everything and more and doesn’t even promote the products professionally
although I agree that she should be giving free stuff away to those less fortunate, got to admit I don’t think she has everything. I think she has very little in life.

The objects and furniture and whatever else she has is mostly cheap tat, because she’s too thick and too addicted to shopping to bother to save up for nicer products that last a lot longer and look more attractive. She has no patience and no style - a terrible combo. Her house is horrible and she doesn’t even look after it well (look at her grout!).

Further to that, look at her life. She has NOTHING! No hobbies, no friends, no intelligence, her son seems to hate her, her marriage seems totally over, with rumours of cheating and separating. No career at all, and presumably no education (no offence to part time cleaners - cleaning is an important job, but clearly she puts no effort in, and an ambitious woman in her position could have built her own cleaning business with multiple employees by now! Or completed a part time course and branched out into a different career! She has all the time and resources to do this, she’s just too lazy).

Her sister-in-law (almost lol) posts passive aggressive remarks on her Instagram and together they have one of the busiest threads on Tattle. She copies everyone else, doesn’t have an original thought in her brain. She’s unhealthy, sloth-like and in the nicest way I can say it, she’s nothing to look at. Even her Instagram is utterly crap, with bought followers and piss poor content. She will never make it as a proper influencer.

She truly has nothing in my eyes. She could give the free stuff away and then at least she’d have something - a charitable heart. But she’s too selfish and greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Needmorecoffee2

I’ve messaged WW saying to them that I’m pretty disgusted with their decision of Trasha 6 chins to represent them.. I explained to them in my message how she just eats crap, has admitted she’s not following the WW plan and how she influences people not to buy into brands she does ads for.. hopefully they’ll have a rethink.. I really thought WW were better than using idiots like greedy chops..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

swimming

VIP Member
So the kiddies ‘woofed’ down their dinner. Do you mean wolfed it down, you fucking idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

swimming

VIP Member
Zumba class fuck off 😂 where was the gym selfie? The gross pose in the tracksuit? It’s bullshit. This woman can’t do a fart without telling 24k ‘followers’ so no picture - it didn’t happen

• Haha

madditag

She just posted a picture of her Aldi shop today, I commented that it was a weird thing to post the day you do an ad with Tesco. She’s now deleted the photo hahahah, so awkward

• Haha

Luce0331

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it so cringe so that Tanya refers to Del as her boyfriend? Why not call him your partner or other half 😂😷

Reactions: 19