Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appear to have been blocked by Tanya...🤔 I've not commented on her profile so not quite sure why...🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I see ‘meat free Monday’ has just hit Tasha’s house, I wonder if she understands the reasoning and benefits of it - of course not it’s just cause Tan does it. She’s gone into hyper influencer mode the last couple of days, what is going on? I can honestly say it would put me off buying whatever she was pushing, the review of the pans is terribly written. If that’s how brands want people to view them, they are stupid!
See now this is what gets me. A quick google search of an insta name brings up various sites with feedback so why are the marketing departments not taking 5 minutes to do a quick check? It’s clear from their insta engagement that most followers are either purchased or there for the car crash posts and that these ‘influencers’ are actually turning potential customers against brands

Reactions: 4
We pooped 💩😂

Bet Tan’s fuming about the pans, has she ever been gifted anything at all do we know ???

That brunch photo is so staged. There is no way you can cook breakfast properly in that ridiculous bleeping pan.
I agree, the photo is very staged. Its so obvious its been cooked and THEN put into that pan to make it look like shes done the lot on there. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
Just out of curiosity- has either of them done a talking video on their stories? I’m intrigued to hear what they both sound like.. is it just me? 😂

Reactions: 8
Just out of curiosity- has either of them done a talking video on their stories? I’m intrigued to hear what they both sound like.. is it just me? 😂
Trash has a video of her rinsing free make up at Clinique and she sounds thick as tit. Dim.

• Haha
F411E2B2-065F-461C-93B9-BBC059CDB59F.jpeg

Tanya wins this week as she’s remembered Burns Night and Trascha has only written down ‘roast’ - wonder if she’ll change it later in the week and change her menu back to reality:
M - peas and rice mush
T - omelette!!!! and chips
W - chicken fajitas that are rolled up - wtf??
Th - sausage casserole made with JD tit-onings
F - burgers from the supermarket
Sa - Chinese ready meal
Su - a normal meal that most people eat - at last 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hmm... Tasha posts pictures of every single movement (or lack of movement) of her day.... but mysteriously there is never any pictures of her at the gym or swimming... everything we know about her suggests that she would at least take a picture of the outside of the gym or her face in the car... or something.. I smell bull-tit... the only thing that would convince me that she actually goes is a picture... come on Trasha.. we know you read here.. prove me wrong... or are you actually the laziest, slothiest, bull-shitter we think you are??? Hmmm😉

Reactions: 11
Three posts in about her Vitinni UK pots and pans that she has been gifted and evidently paid to market (as her earlier posts seem to have declared) but she has already forgotten to put #AD on her latest post...breaching ASA guidelines already. Get bleeping with it hun...if you want to be an Influencer you can’t put #Ad in when it suits you then not bother other times you are tagging the company in it....

Heaven knows why these companies would want someone incapable of cooking a single meal from scratch (packet mixes of bread thrown into a Bread maker and heating up jars of sauces don’t count...) marketing their products is beyond me but safe to say I won’t be giving Vitinni my custom anytime soon...I’d never heard of them before and now I have and associate them with our Tascha I’ll be steering well clear!

Definitely doesn't show #Ad so did she buy these or not? 🤔
Keep that screen shot and send it to the ASA investigations team. Might seem petty to some, but if this twit likes to be billy big bollocks with items only when it suits her, then she needs to brought down a peg or two.

Report it, and then let the ASA do their own findings.

Reactions: 9
Oh here we go, ginge and her burns night bash.. Daft cow will be belting out the tunes on her bagpipes and telling us all about her grandfather and cousins 987 times removed. Come on Trash get involved, we all need a good laugh like last year when you two bleeping bellends made right twats of yourselves...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh here we go, ginge and her burns night bash.. Daft cow will be belting out the tunes on her bagpipes and telling us all about her grandfather and cousins 987 times removed. Come on Trash get involved, we all need a good laugh like last year when you two bleeping bellends made right twats of yourselves...
Is she going to claim to be Chinese too? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Keep that screen shot and send it to the ASA investigations team. Might seem petty to some, but if this twit likes to be billy big bollocks with items only when it suits her, then she needs to brought down a peg or two.

Report it, and then let the ASA do their own findings.
Can’t say I care enough to report her 🙈

Is she going to claim to be Chinese too? 😂
Ha!!!!! That made me laugh out loud 🤣😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t mean to sound horrible but duck it I don’t care.. her sofa looks sooo worn out! I thought it was kind of new ? it just looks so flat! I mean I know she puts her arse on it 12 hours a day but I think she needs to invest in a decent piece of furniture for once in her life!

I don’t mean to sound horrible but duck it I don’t care.. her sofa looks sooo worn out! I thought it was kind of new ? it just looks so flat! I mean I know she puts her arse on it 12 hours a day but I think she needs to invest in a decent piece of furniture for once in her life!
It’s gone to look old and shabby very quickly hasn’t it! And that headboard still looks utterly ridiculous and way too low. It’s definitely not the look she was trying to achieve 😆

Reactions: 4
Check Tanya out kissing Trasha’s arse.
Is that because we all said how nasty she is.
Well Tanya is doesn’t wash with us.
You’re a vile woman.

Not sure if that pork is WW friendly?
Her living room could look so much better, if only she had any taste or style.
I am getting bored of these two and their crappy lives.
I see Anita is trying to disguise herself, (changing her Instagram name)
Honestly these woman that kiss both their arses are just as bad.
Dull and boring all of them.
Come on Tanya ask your man to marry you, give us all a laugh!! 😂

• Haha
Not really surprised the cushions looked fucked with the amount of time she spends sat on her arse on it.

If you look on Tasha’s highlights (I think it’s her daughters birthday) you can hear her talking. I was totally shocked by how she sounds, it was not what I imagined.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.