Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has only got about 60 likes on her crappy eye mask picture from last night... out of nearly 24k followers?!?! Hmm.... she must have brought most of those followers... what a fraud.. how embarrassing .. when does she call it a day and give it up as a bad job?? Is she literally going to run her IG further and further into the ground.. no wonder she’s posting ads and free tit all over the place... she is beyond desperate..

Reactions: 8
So we have Chinese New Year coming up this weekend, what do you think Trasha will do?
This is what I reckon, she will be like a geysha girl, laying on her table with M&S Chinese fakeaway! Spread across her (she won’t even know they are Japanese) then her and John will wrestle like sumo’s (Again Japanese) to Trasha it won’t matter, its a game changer!
Then she will be thinking valentines, she’ll get all her valentines tit out, including crackers (the pulling kind) she will ruin her M&S dinner like she did last year. It looked like dog tit.
Then she will hashtag fresh bed sheets, show her manky bed with a love heart decorated using Johns pants!!! She’ll buy her own flowers and they’ll watch a romantic film while he trolls Instagram.
Then it will be full on Easter tit, unless Tanya proposes in front of everyone to Del Boy, god I hope she does it at work in the BMW canteen!!!
Then full on Easter tit. She’ll be eating al fresco by April 1st.....
In between all she will continue to entertain us with her tit Instagram page!
Keep it up, you’re doing amazing.
worst Instagram page 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
laid on table with mands prawn toasts instead of sushi like samantha from sex and the city!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Is that diffuser thing one of her ladies? Since she’s saying she’s at work? Why would you post it? We all know she wouldn’t have Emma bridgewater mugs, she buys everything from the pound shop

Reactions: 2
Oh my god the shovel and flat cap photo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No love we have perfectly happy lives,
I don’t think I can stop laughing!!!
What an actual dick head 🙄

Reactions: 7
I was reading the old T&T threads while unable to sleep so just sharing a few memories! Breakfast on a shovel was a classic.
Thanks 😉

IMO food on a shovel and toast in a flat cap is by far the most try hard, stupidest thing either of them have ever done 🤣

OMG Maggie - great minds and all that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Thanks 😉

IMO food on a shovel and toast in a flat cap is by far the most try hard, stupidest thing either of them have ever done 🤣

OMG Maggie - great minds and all that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I so wish Tash had stolen THAT idea and tried to recreate it! But horribly because it’s her. I want to see tea served on a chainsaw, god damn it!

• Haha
Guys It’s fridge Friday and I’ve got that Friday feelin ,bout to clean my fridge I’m just so excited and happy about it I could pee!
So glad she told us it’s friday cos I wouldn’t have known otherwise ! Not like I have a job or child or life to remind me .
I’m dying over that eye mask ,my partner would rip the tit out of me if he ever caught me wearing anything which said future islander and I’m only 29.

• Haha
My life might be sad Tash but I don't eat out of a flat cap or shovel so I think I'm winning, you sad little woman. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Get your fannys out ladies, it's only bleeping fridge Friday..... What a bleeping twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So here is Tash -in someone else’s house- puts one of their possessions on the floor, puts a hot coffee on a (wooden?) floor and also something she is going to eat, on the floor. Then presumably she lies flat on her stomach to take a photograph, then has to pick everything back up off the floor again? I mean, its not normal behaviour, is it?
23E6F53B-170F-4E0B-9B30-14A6485E934F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So we have Chinese New Year coming up this weekend, what do you think Trasha will do?
This is what I reckon, she will be like a geysha girl, laying on her table with M&S Chinese fakeaway! Spread across her (she won’t even know they are Japanese) then her and John will wrestle like sumo’s (Again Japanese) to Trasha it won’t matter, its a game changer!
Then she will be thinking valentines, she’ll get all her valentines tit out, including crackers (the pulling kind) she will ruin her M&S dinner like she did last year. It looked like dog tit.
Then she will hashtag fresh bed sheets, show her manky bed with a love heart decorated using Johns pants!!! She’ll buy her own flowers and they’ll watch a romantic film while he trolls Instagram.
Then it will be full on Easter tit, unless Tanya proposes in front of everyone to Del Boy, god I hope she does it at work in the BMW canteen!!!
Then full on Easter tit. She’ll be eating al fresco by April 1st.....
In between all she will continue to entertain us with her tit Instagram page!
Keep it up, you’re doing amazing.
worst Instagram page 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
This is gold 😂😂😂😂

I’ve just seen the toast in the flat cap pic ,I’m at work and trying to stop myself from lol .These two can not be serious ,they’re like bloody parody accounts but it’s their actual real life :oops:

Reactions: 5
When she said fresh soup I instantly thought there is no way and what do ya know coz it's not in a tin it must be fresh to trascha!! She really is something else!! Looking forward to tonight's syn free tea followed by a tit load of sweeties coz it's the weekend and she deserves a treat after working so hard!!

When she said fresh soup I instantly thought there is no way and what do ya know coz it's not in a tin it must be fresh to trascha!! She really is something else!! Looking forward to tonight's syn free tea followed by a tit load of sweeties coz it's the weekend and she deserves a treat after working so hard!!
Don’t forget a treat for her daughter because she picked her GCSEs!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.