Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion: While ‘influencer’ Tasha waits for some #gifted grout cleaner, Tan’s still a single/marriage inbetweener

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How many times can she say cosy in one day? And not only did she announce it was Friday morning ,incase we didn’t know ,she’s also reminded us it’s friday evening .Cheers trash !
#twatvibes

Reactions: 6
How is sitting in front of the telly watching a film date night? You do that EVERY night Trasha! Looks like you’re sat there on your own like always anyway!

Reactions: 11
Title suggestion: House full of tat, toast in a flat cap, want some #ad JD Seasonings with that?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So a week ago she was advertising WW, which she hasn’t since.
And tonight after a meal she is stuffing her gob with a load of sweets, chocolate and popcorn.
Her hashtags are a joke!! bleeping fitfam!! 🤣
BD3FEEED-D24B-4EBF-91FF-5B3742D734CC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely Slimming World have copyrighted their ‘Syn’ word, Tash could be in serious breach of their IP, wouldn’t like to imagine the fine from all of her inaccurate uses of the word! Think I’ll check with them 😉

Answered my own question https://www.palmerslaw.co.uk/articl...dst-alleged-breaches-diet-companys-trademark/

yes it is trademarked, expect a lawsuit coming your way Tasha.......it’s not like people haven’t told you not to use the Syn free tag......

• Wow
Reactions: 5
#caloriecounting on that burger picture 😂 when has she ever cared about calories !? Especially as the next pic she’s stuffing her fat face with sweets and chocolate, this is what fucks me off about her, she’s so full of tit!

She’s got a bowl that says trash and John date night wtf lol? How can she claim it’s date night ? It’s same as every other night ,sat on her fat arse watching a film eating shite
Does she never have anything that needs doing on a night ,baffles me how she can just do sod all every night from about 6pm

Reactions: 7
She’s got a bowl that says trash and John date night wtf lol? How can she claim it’s date night ? It’s same as every other night ,sat on her fat arse watching a film eating shite
Does she never have anything that needs doing on a night ,baffles me how she can just do sod all every night from about 6pm
Don’t forget she does sod all during the day! She is bathed and in her nasty PJ’s by 6pm. She cooks her dinner, which I can only imagine stinks of greasy fat, like one of those builders cafes!
She even has a coffee break while cleaning her “ladies” homes, I mean how long is she there? I am pretty sure by law you have to have a break every 4/5 hours! She works all of 2 hours a week!!

• Haha
Thread suggestion

Tasha is the new #gifted #ad queen, Tanya’s engagement remains to be seen

Reactions: 17
Date night? On her Todd watching telly? or has John suddenly had his legs chopped off?

knob heads quiet today, no doubt she’ll be back later with the table laid out for the chinese banquet after running all her errands and a weather update all ready for a cosy night in with drinkies and pre dinner nibbles with her dysfunctional family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.