Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
959E3ABC-D9B7-4831-8E25-D2892D713272.png Everything about this picture makes me feel sick, the vile so called dinner, the cheapo nachos, the disgusting grout and that filthy Eat sign. Tanya’s a witch but at least her house is clean and half decent, not like this woman 🤮

Reactions: 9
And the napkin rings are the same as the Christmas ones... oh dear trash oh dear oh dear oh dear 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a joke of a person she actually is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
'Who doesn't love crushed nachos sprinkled on top......'

Ummm..... Me. Scrunched up cheap tortillas ain't saving that tit show hun 🤮
I am so confused by this meal, is it enchilada’s or is there actually lasagne sheets in that mess of a meal.
Her kids must think that’s how a decent meal looks!!! It makes me angry she can’t even cook a decent meal and she works 10 minutes a week.
And those bleeping rank EAT letters, please you stupid woman if you want to be this amazing influencer throw them out, and while your at it chuck most of your house out with it. Then your husband.
Then and only then will decent woman respect you, also a little tip, when you're browning the cheese stay in the kitchen and keep an eye on it. Popping in the living room to watch a series on Netflix’s isn’t the right thing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s such a bleeping liar, she definitely has those quiches on her table on Boxing Day when two faced tan and Del Boy were over!! She should have written every Christmas we have a family buffet, she has one bloody line to write in the caption and managed to duck it up 🤦🏽‍♀️
Oh yes, the Boxing Day buffet NEITHER of them posted family selfies of. Absolutely weird, just like her supposed gym and Zumba visits 🧐

Reactions: 7
Can we please start a petition to get rid of those bloody awful EAT letters they are vile. And the fact they are covered In grease and rust 🤮
I almost wonder if there is something even worse behind it that she is covering up. Like the grout is even worse or something but I HATE THEM WITH A PASSION!!!

• Haha
I’m confused to why she’s openly admitted she’s not following slimming world at the moment but she hashtags every meal #synfree and #ww and #sw? She is such a fraud. She hasn’t deleted that comment either yet, probably because the lazy bint is still in bed

Reactions: 6
I’m confused to why she’s openly admitted she’s not following slimming world at the moment but she hashtags every meal #synfree and #ww and #sw? She is such a fraud. She hasn’t deleted that comment either yet, probably because the lazy bint is still in bed
She does it for likes. People search the # and her crappy pictures come up, they like it, without looking into it correctly. She's a laughing stock

Reactions: 6
She’s deleted the comment but left the #synfree standing she really is an idiot

Reactions: 4
An M&S casserole but only a minor ingredient is from M&S 🤨 she must go to a different supermarket every day.

• Haha
An M&S casserole but only a minor ingredient is from M&S 🤨 she must go to a different supermarket every day.
Literally just came here to say, those sausages are Aldi. Like what do you get from lying about that?

Reactions: 1
Did she get those pans gifted coz if she did shouldn't she be putting gifted when using them?? I'm not sure how it all works.

Reactions: 4
Did she get those pans gifted coz if she did shouldn't she be putting gifted when using them?? I'm not sure how it all works.
I’m not sure either but surely you have to put it every time you show it. When she shows her tit bedroom she always says somethings previously gifted. That’s why her house is so miss matched because she gets given any old crap and likes her house with it.
Those EAT letters need to go!!!

Reactions: 3
let’s be honest, the lazy mare has the time to go to a different supermarket every day! Unlike us mere mortals who work for a living!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.