Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
knob heads quiet today, no doubt she’ll be back later with the table laid out for the chinese banquet after running all her errands and a weather update all ready for a cosy night in with drinkies and pre dinner nibbles with her dysfunctional family.
Is that John in your profile pic? He looks homeless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
knob heads quiet today, no doubt she’ll be back later with the table laid out for the chinese banquet after running all her errands and a weather update all ready for a cosy night in with drinkies and pre dinner nibbles with her dysfunctional family.
She’s quiet AND she’s left up some negative comments.
What did i say about the chinese banquet !?! 🤣
You completely called it 😂😂

Reactions: 4
‘Funday Saturday’ wtf Trascha??? You might be confusing that with ‘funday Sunday’ - the clue is in the rhyming...... 🤦🏻‍♀️ What a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Left the hubby in charge of sorting tea out and he has gone and got a chinese meal for 2 from tesco, now I'm afraid I'm like them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She actually left the comments up but did edit the post 9 hours ago 😂😂😂 god she really is a thick cow. I'm glad more people are calling her out on her bullshit!!
So now she thinks the people who left the comments look stupid. Shady as duck.

Reactions: 4
#yearoftherat, tash you spelt twit wrong hun. Why is she celebrating it is she Chinese? And who gets a ready meal deal from the supermarket and then writes out a menu for it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not long til Tanya throws a dinner party for friends!
So now she thinks the people who left the comments look stupid. Shady as duck.
Why do they go all out for Chinese New Year!! Are they Chinese and we don’t know?
Do they even understand how the Chinese celebrate and what traditions they have?
bleeping prawn crackers and shop brought spring rolls 🙄

#yearoftherat, tash you spelt twit wrong hun. Why is she celebrating it is she Chinese? And who gets a ready meal deal from the supermarket and then writes out a menu for it
I know go to a restaurant and celebrate!!
mind you she is married to a rat!!

What did i say about the chinese banquet !?! 🤣
That’s her normal amount of food! 😂
I wonder if she is dressed up? Oh please let her be dressed up!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why on earth are they celebrating Chinese New Year please? Set of twats. Surprised they haven’t got a kilt on with a Chinese dress on top, 2 birds with one stone 🤷‍♀️
All that waste of money on pure crap for nothing, it means nothing to them but all for the gram eh? They do realise they look like complete idiots and laughing stocks??!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not long til Tanya throws a dinner party for friends!

Why do they go all out for Chinese New Year!! Are they Chinese and we don’t know?
Do they even understand how the Chinese celebrate and what traditions they have?
bleeping prawn crackers and shop brought spring rolls 🙄

I know go to a restaurant and celebrate!!
mind you she is married to a rat!!

That’s her normal amount of food! 😂
I wonder if she is dressed up? Oh please let her be dressed up!! 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you think these fools realise that China is in the middle of a viral outbreak and not even a lot of Chinese are celebrating the new year!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why on earth are they celebrating Chinese New Year please? Set of twats. Surprised they haven’t got a kilt on with a Chinese dress on top, 2 birds with one stone 🤷‍♀️
All that waste of money on pure crap for nothing, it means nothing to them but all for the gram eh? They do realise they look like complete idiots and laughing stocks??!
Pair of absolute ballsacks. Sure, it’s a nice opportunity to learn a bit about Chinese culture and maybe try out an authentic Chinese recipe or two, maybe even go to their local Chinese supermarket for the ingredients...but for Tash and Tan culture doesn’t stretch beyond scouring the aisles at their local Saino’s, buying some Anglo-fied sweet n sour and chow mien and sticking that on their weekly meal planners. Never seen so much tatt....that will all end up in landfill by next week. They honestly can’t think of anything beyond the four walls of their over-cluttered, over-instagrammed houses and it’s such a sad existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I may never have a themed meal again - these two twats have ruined it all for me 😂 I used to like doing my valentines breakfast (it’s also my birthday so we have the nice heart print plates from home Bargains out etc) but not sure I can now face it 🤣 Might just have cereal in a paper bowl, eaten with a plastic spoon 🤦🏻‍♀️😝

Pair of absolute ballsacks. Sure, it’s a nice opportunity to learn a bit about Chinese culture and maybe try out an authentic Chinese recipe or two, maybe even go to their local Chinese supermarket for the ingredients...but for Tash and Tan culture doesn’t stretch beyond scouring the aisles at their local Saino’s, buying some Anglo-fied sweet n sour and chow mien and sticking that on their weekly meal planners. Never seen so much tatt that will end up in landfill by next week. Can’t think of anything beyond the four walls of their houses....
I’ve been working at a nursery this week and they’ve got a box full of Chinese things for Chinese New Year week learning - they’re kids; they enjoy the theme and it’s a lot of fun. Not sure how much fun it is watching grown women buy all this themed stuff, plan a menu, force family members to take part and basically embarrass themselves with their sad attempts to become influencers???? By all means do it for yourself, not for us though coz witches, we are done 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.