Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this woman buys a soup maker, shows it off, doesn’t use it. Buys a bread maker, shows it off, then doesn’t use it.

Instead she claims ‘fresh soup’ is from a tin, a dried up old manky rolls to go with the soup.

More tit to clog her crap house up with

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am Still laughing at the flat cap and shovel.
What actually possessed her to do it 😂😂😂

And soup brought from the fridge isn’t fresh, actually cutting up some veg and using your soup maker would be better for you.
Trasha just so you know the fruit veg and salad are normally in the front of the supermarket when you go shopping!!
They are brightly coloured and actually taste nice, and Incase you didn’t know they are good for you.....
Not long now 💍 😉 #29Feb 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god the shovel and flat cap photo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No love we have perfectly happy lives,
I don’t think I can stop laughing!!!
What an actual dick head 🙄
Hahaha I’m dying I had to change my photo to the flat cap, that was a highlight and a half!!! What a twit

Reactions: 2
OMG the flat cap was absolute gold 👍 Who in their right mind serves warm buttery toast in an old bleeping flat cap?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Sorry for rant but it winds me up when I get in the door at 6 after leaving my house at 6.30am and she has had a " a relaxing lunch and afternoon with her bestie, a soak and in loungewear" wtf !! I still have to put on the first load of washing, polish, Hoover, strip the beds and get tea made-but thought I'd take 5 mins to look at the gram with my coat still on 😂

Reactions: 11
As if her 'bestie' came round. Usually when she has people over she tags them funny that this one wasnt 😂 deffo staged the pic and had the 2 lunches for herself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
what 40 odd year old woman refers to her friend as her bestie, childish prick, and why has everything got a bleeping ee on the end of it, kiddies, bestie, drinkie, sweeties, hehe...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tanya serves food on a shovel, Tascha ignores the filth in her hovel.

(I'm awful at this but am also ridiculously proud for rhyming shovel with hovel so I had to suggest one! Ignore me! 😁)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Regarding the shovel and cap thing from Tanya, she's trying to be trendy and different while seemingly oblivious to the fact that food served like that has happened for generations.. But by train drivers and in industry. They used the shovels to cook their food in the heat of the coal that kept trains and machines going. By hard working men.Its not a fashion statement its part of industry Tanya.

And looks ridiculous on your table to be honest.

Reactions: 3
As if her 'bestie' came round. Usually when she has people over she tags them funny that this one wasnt 😂 deffo staged the pic and had the 2 lunches for herself
Her ‘bestie’ came round my arse.....what and you made her stand there like an idiot while you took photos of packet soup in bowls for the gram!!! Very obviously that was totally staged and all eaten by her, does she really think everyone else is as thick and deluded as she is 🤔
Also for someone who supposedly got so many followers the number of likes she’s managing to scrape together recently is pathetic. Give it up Trascha and get a proper job, you’re the worlds worse excuse for an influencer 🙄

Reactions: 6
What really makes me giggle is the fact that a 40 odd year old woman is trying to become an influencer on Instagram 🤣 just why?
You’ve got such a boring existence, you don’t work, you don’t have any hobbies, a dirty house, cheating husband, fed up kids, what is there to look up to with your life? Just why do you do this? Why do you take pictures of everything, why do you set things up and tell the world what you ate for every meal and snack? Why do you take pictures of your bed and say ‘goodnight Instagram’ ‘morning Instagram’ why do you take photos of what you’re watching on tv. It’s like every single moment of your mundane life and I can’t get my head around why you’d want to do that. You aren’t 20, trying to be the next best thing!!! Get a grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What really makes me giggle is the fact that a 40 odd year old woman is trying to become an influencer on Instagram 🤣 just why?
You’ve got such a boring existence, you don’t work, you don’t have any hobbies, a dirty house, cheating husband, fed up kids, what is there to look up to with your life? Just why do you do this? Why do you take pictures of everything, why do you set things up and tell the world what you ate for every meal and snack? Why do you take pictures of your bed and say ‘goodnight Instagram’ ‘morning Instagram’ why do you take photos of what you’re watching on tv. It’s like every single moment of your mundane life and I can’t get my head around why you’d want to do that. You aren’t 20, trying to be the next best thing!!! Get a grip!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 You’re so right

Reactions: 2
Title suggestion! Tanya’s been caught acting out, Tasha, please just clean your grout!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.