Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t even waited 24 hours after advertising WW before she shows Haribo and chocolate on her stories 🥱 I know the point of these plans is flexibility with food but my god she would need 10,000 points a day for all the crap she consumes, I honestly don’t think they could have chosen anyone worse!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like she needs more ugly cheap tit from B&M?!? Does she ever stop...
Must admit, out of all the freebies she’s got, there’s not one of them that I want.. it’s all nasty tit that companies can’t seem to flog..
How many cups/mugs does this woman need? 🤷🏼‍♀️

what she really needs to be gifted is a steam cleaner so she can clean her oven/grout/windowsills
I think her house is beyond any steam cleaner. She needs to rip the lot out and start again.

She hasn’t even waited 24 hours after advertising WW before she shows Haribo and chocolate on her stories 🥱 I know the point of these plans is flexibility with food but my god she would need 10,000 points a day for all the crap she consumes, I honestly don’t think they could have chosen anyone worse!
I bet those treats are for the kiddies!!
well her son can’t eat those sweets, with his braces! 😬

Reactions: 5
I really like Amy, what did she say? She normally likes all Trash’s posts which is disappointing
Haha not maliciously!! Amy seems lovely. Trash made pizza stuffed pasta shells this week which she stuffed individually. So did Amy a few nights lager. Except she poured her mixture over the top which ‘is much quicker than stuffing individual pasta shells’ 🤣🤣 Just unfortunate timing for Trash 🍕 🍝

Reactions: 2
It pisses me off SO much when trash has a house with EVERYTHING and so many companies are giving her things for free!!! Why not give those pots and pans to a struggling family, that bed to a child who doesn’t have one, that couch to a family that lost theirs in a fire. Whatever the case may be. Why give to someone who has everything and more and doesn’t even promote the products professionally

Reactions: 16
It pisses me off SO much when trash has a house with EVERYTHING and so many companies are giving her things for free!!! Why not give those pots and pans to a struggling family, that bed to a child who doesn’t have one, that couch to a family that lost theirs in a fire. Whatever the case may be. Why give to someone who has everything and more and doesn’t even promote the products professionally
Completely agree. These things are always gifted to the people that least need them - it's ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
The Gregorian Calandar according to Tash...

January 2nd-January 31st: FEELS LIKE SPRING Heehee, daffodils in yellow vase, yellow cushions out of Winter hibernation...spring fresh Zoflora (which will remain unused in box for entirety of next few months)

1st Feb - Feb 14th: B&M bargains Valentines Day Tatt on Steroids...sweeties and chocolates in love heart shapes, cheap crockery in heart shapes, RomComs and primark PJs with valentine-related puns...Then on the actual 14th Feb it will be a night in, in front of Netflix on her todd with an empty mug of “tea” and a bowl of Lindor chocolate balls for company...

Feb 15th - Mid April: Back to Spring again (see January) + a the addition of new food group Mini Eggs/Cadbury’s Creme Eggs into her diet...

Mid April: Double figure temperatures (12 degrees) = AL FRESCO SEASON HEEHEE...JD seasoning BBQ spices...Malibu and Lambrini cocktails in flamingo patterned wine glasses...the return of the Tiki Bar after quite the hiatus...new fluorescent plastic outdoor crockery from B&M...maybe a Bank Holiday special “renovation” featuring a new mirror and a lick of paint somewhere?

Late May: Love Island 2020 paraphernalia take two...

Start of August: Autumn watch: stockpiling cosy sweaters, Pumpkin spiced candles, CAN’T WAIT FOR COSY NIGHTS IN, Halloween recipes - SO SPOOKY (spaghetti worms and meatball eyeballs again anyone?!...)

October 15th - December 24th: Mulled spiced candles, Mulled spice Zoflora, Mulled spice bleach...Racing home to get the decs up before the smoke has even dissipated from her local Bonfire Nights display...Costa Christmas coffees, Baileys and Prosecco (unopened of course...),

December 26th: Tree down...skip to January

What a way to live eh? Can someone please tell her it’s mid January....ITS. NOT. SPRING.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The Gregorian Calandar according to Tash...

January 2nd-January 31st: FEELS LIKE SPRING Heehee, daffodils in yellow vase, yellow cushions out of Winter hibernation...spring fresh Zoflora (which will remain unused in box for entirety of next few months)

1st Feb - Feb 14th: B&M bargains Valentines Day Tatt on Steroids...sweeties and chocolates in love heart shapes, cheap crockery in heart shapes, RomComs and primark PJs with valentine-related puns...Then on the actual 14th Feb it will be a night in, in front of Netflix on her todd with an empty mug of “tea” and a bowl of Lindor chocolate balls for company...

Feb 15th - Mid April: Back to Spring again (see January) + a the addition of new food group Mini Eggs/Cadbury’s Creme Eggs into her diet...

Mid April: Double figure temperatures (12 degrees) = AL FRESCO SEASON HEEHEE...JD seasoning BBQ spices...Malibu and Lambrini cocktails in flamingo patterned wine glasses...the return of the Tiki Bar after quite the hiatus...new plastic outdoor crockery from B&M...maybe a new Bank Holiday special “renovation” featuring a new mirror and a lick of paint somewhere?

Late May: Love Island 2020 paraphernalia take two...

Start of August: Autumn watch: stockpiling cosy sweaters, Pumpkin spiced candles, CAN’T WAIT FOR COSY NIGHTS IN, Halloween recipes - SO SPOOKY (spaghetti worms and meatball eyeballs again anyone?!...)

October 15th - December 24th: Mulled spiced candles, Mulled spice everything, Racing home to get the decs up before the smoke has even dissipated from her local Bonfire Nights display...Costa Christmas coffees, Baileys and Prosecco (unopened of course...)

December 26th: Tree down...skip to January

What a way to live eh? Can someone please tell her it’s mid January....ITS. NOT. SPRING.
100% yesss 🙌

Reactions: 6
£200 quid worth of free pans in that pic 😳
Honestly how does she do it. I just paid that amount for new pans in the sale at John Lewis!
I have never heard of that brand!!
She is really unbelievable, what do you do for anyone else you lazy bint?
She is the worst kind of person.

Reactions: 2
although I agree that she should be giving free stuff away to those less fortunate, got to admit I don’t think she has everything. I think she has very little in life.

The objects and furniture and whatever else she has is mostly cheap tat, because she’s too thick and too addicted to shopping to bother to save up for nicer products that last a lot longer and look more attractive. She has no patience and no style - a terrible combo. Her house is horrible and she doesn’t even look after it well (look at her grout!).

Further to that, look at her life. She has NOTHING! No hobbies, no friends, no intelligence, her son seems to dislike her, her marriage seems totally over, with rumours of cheating and separating. No career at all, and presumably no education (no offence to part time cleaners - cleaning is an important job, but clearly she puts no effort in, and an ambitious woman in her position could have built her own cleaning business with multiple employees by now! Or completed a part time course and branched out into a different career! She has all the time and resources to do this, she’s just too lazy).

Her sister-in-law (almost lol) posts passive aggressive remarks on her Instagram and together they have one of the busiest threads on Tattle. She copies everyone else, doesn’t have an original thought in her brain. She’s unhealthy, sloth-like and in the nicest way I can say it, she’s nothing to look at. Even her Instagram is utterly crap, with bought followers and piss poor content. She will never make it as a proper influencer.

She truly has nothing in my eyes. She could give the free stuff away and then at least she’d have something - a charitable heart. But she’s too selfish and greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
although I agree that she should be giving free stuff away to those less fortunate, got to admit I don’t think she has everything. I think she has very little in life.

The objects and furniture and whatever else she has is mostly cheap tat, because she’s too thick and too addicted to shopping to bother to save up for nicer products that last a lot longer and look more attractive. She has no patience and no style - a terrible combo. Her house is horrible and she doesn’t even look after it well (look at her grout!).

Further to that, look at her life. She has NOTHING! No hobbies, no friends, no intelligence, her son seems to dislike her, her marriage seems totally over, with rumours of cheating and separating. No career at all, and presumably no education (no offence to part time cleaners - cleaning is an important job, but clearly she puts no effort in, and an ambitious woman in her position could have built her own cleaning business with multiple employees by now! Or completed a part time course and branched out into a different career! She has all the time and resources to do this, she’s just too lazy).

Her sister-in-law (almost lol) posts passive aggressive remarks on her Instagram and together they have one of the busiest threads on Tattle. She copies everyone else, doesn’t have an original thought in her brain. She’s unhealthy, sloth-like and in the nicest way I can say it, she’s nothing to look at. Even her Instagram is utterly crap, with bought followers and piss poor content. She will never make it as a proper influencer.

She truly has nothing in my eyes. She could give the free stuff away and then at least she’d have something - a charitable heart. But she’s too selfish and greedy.
duck, that’s a bit spot on 🤣

Reactions: 5

Couldn’t agree more! 👏🏻
she likes to think she has everything but she has nothing of any value and her house is awful because of the cheap crap.
you don’t have to have a lot of money to have a nice home. She is just so grabby that she fills the emptiness in her life with shopping and buying crap. She is a very sad woman.

Reactions: 6

Sloth like 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.