Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She called me a bleep or twit ( cant remember which one) not to long ago about me commenting on her Christmas tree haha I couldn't believe it!
Oh my god!! She really is vile. Waiting for the troll post, don’t let the haters hate!! When she is nasty, all this hun crap, that’s what you say when you really wanna slap someone? Or is that just me. 🤷🏼‍♀️

She called me a bleep or twit ( cant remember which one) not to long ago about me commenting on her Christmas tree haha I couldn't believe it!
What did you say about her tree? 🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh my god!! She really is vile. Waiting for the troll post, don’t let the haters hate!! When she is nasty, all this hun crap, that’s what you say when you really wanna slap someone? Or is that just me. 🤷🏼‍♀️

What did you say about her tree? 🤣
That if she didn't water it it would dry up & die & she got it far to early 🤣🤣 it was on here she called me it not Instagram haha

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That if she didn't water it it would dry up & die & she got it far to early 🤣🤣 it was on here she called me it not Instagram haha
oh Yes Tanya, I thought it was Trasha! Still she is an ever bigger witch. 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Her tree was bleeping awful! All this bullshit about "the griswold family outing" duck off Tash you glue sniffing duck face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
4F1EF3D9-E15B-427A-914C-4F63C6112C46.jpeg

Oh please she used to call her account girlybmwdriver 🙄
What is it about Trasha face that makes me want to scrub my whole house and book a spa day!! We all say Tanya’s photos are good but she can’t take a selfie for tit! Unless she means to show all her bad sides!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 70626
Oh please she used to call her account girlybmwdriver 🙄
What is it about Trasha face that makes me want to scrub my whole house and book a spa day!! We all say Tanya’s photos are good but she can’t take a selfie for tit! Unless she means to show all her bad sides!
I think her problem is that neck of hers. It is as wide as her head and just seems to go down in a straight line. I know everyone talks about Trasha but Tanya makes me cringe every time I see a pic of her. Poor girl has nothing to work with :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Leanne two thousand and eight bits of tit has now blatantly copied Trasha who blatantly copies Tanya. You couldn’t make this tit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think her problem is that neck of hers. It is as wide as her head and just seems to go down in a straight line. I know everyone talks about Trasha but Tanya makes me cringe every time I see a pic of her. Poor girl has nothing to work with :ROFLMAO:
So true, she has horrible eyes! You can see how snakey she really is.

Reactions: 3
What is with the poxy cactus grater in Trasha’s photo! 🤣
And that tit isn’t syne free!!

Wonder if tonight's photo is an old one!! I remember she has made the same crap before but I can't seriously be bothered looking through all her photos!!

Battle of the chilli tonight - can neither of these fucktards make anything that isn’t from a kit?? I know Trasha has to push the JD tit-onings, but come on Tanya, we thought a bit more of you 😂 Mince + onion + chilli powder + tomatoes + purée + beans = a basic chilli 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Not hard is it 😂 I want to put a comment so bad that I’ve had to switch off Instagram for tonight (well, maybe for 20 mins 😂)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.