Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know how long they've been together?
I think it’s 7 years,
If he hasn’t put a ring on it by now I don’t think he ever will.
she said before “we have both had big weddings before so don’t want another big wedding”
Pretty sure you need to be engaged first, and we all know she is desperate for a ring.
The way she portrays herself as the perfect wife/mum doing all these nice meals and boasting about how amazing everything is.
When is reality her life isn’t as special as she makes out. Pretty sure most woman’s husbands/partners buy them nice things at Christmas. Do nice things for them.
She clearly sends herself flowers and writes on cheap wine bottles.
oh well she has locked him down for another year, because she is that desperate she has agreed to a Christmas away with the clampets.
Now we all know her true feelings, so how sad that you would put yourself through that.
As for Trasha she is clearly the thickest woman to agree to it too.
We will all be watching and waiting for the crap that will go down.
Maybe Tanya thinks he will propose, if she hasn’t done it already at the end of next month.
oh dear have we spoilt your plan tan? 🤣

I don’t wanna pick on the hamster or anything but who the duck calls a hamster Dips 😂
That Hamster looks like he is depressed! He is thinking for duck sake of all the families i end up with this lot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those screenshots of the passive aggressiveness had me laughing. The ready meal comment! Such a witch 😂 I’m just as bad for laughing in terms of child ness but these 2 are the gift that keeps on giving

Reactions: 5
View attachment 72963
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
This is what frustrates me with Trasha, she will take the time to make this dish, then leaves her oven looking like that!!! Pure laziness. That’s grime, it’s not just from cooking her dinner. What a joke. 🤮
Zoom in down near the handle, the side of the cooker is filthy.

And bollocks is that dinner syn free. She has a ton of cheese on it, the pasta sauce won’t be home made.

View attachment 72965
Anita’s back! But she didn’t get a reply 🤔
I feel a new oven will be delivered soon that obviously she ordered weeks ago 🙄

Reactions: 2
Moreish Tash, the word is moreish, she has used moorish too many times now, she obviously thinks it’s correct. In what way are matchmakers like a moor?? 😂
64C1736D-4D13-49A6-948E-9D3CA35523A7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tan is the gift that keeps on giving I am
Loving reading the passive aggressive comments! I can’t see her posts because she blocked me despite me never having spoken to her 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Seeing all the comments together really is quite the eye opener!! I'm baffled at this type of behaviour from two woman who are 40+ 🤔 we already know tasha is thick as anything but Tanya clearly loves nothing more than making her look even more like a deluded fool. What a nasty childish witch

Reactions: 13
Tasha is having both butter and peanut butter on her toast this morning. At some point, some poor heart surgeon is going to need to employ Dyno-Rod to clear the blockages from her arteries.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Peoples profile pics on here are killing me 😂 😂 😂 I'm having a sick day myself today I've got a bad shoulder so having a duvet day, other than feeling guilty for sitting on my arse watching telly, these pictures are making my day better! (and yes trash, I feel guilty sitting around watching the tv and maybe some Netflix, but I won't get through 5 series like you will today.)

I actually think she 'watches' these Netflix shows to be first, so that she can say she watched something before tanya.

Reactions: 4
From those screenshots (bravo by the way, @Ihateit )...

“I couldn’t live without food”

well yes, Tascha, none of us could you daft bint. I think what you mean is “I couldn’t live without eating copious amounts of absolute shite and posting it on the internet every single day”.

Ginge isn’t quite so thick, but is searingly honest - “I wish I could do Slimming World but I love my food too much”. Yes, we’ve noticed, Tanya! Maybe you’ll both reconsider how much crap you shovel into your gobs when you start getting health problems related to poor diet, because not having a neck hasn’t deterred either of you so far.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh man, all those screenshots put together make Tanya look like absolute poison ☠ And completely pathetic too. Grim!

‘And IF you work full time.........’ 🙈😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Those screenshots 😂😂 excellent work @Ihateit

Burns supper -“ bet you ordered Cottage pie” 😂 and letting everyone know her new coat is from Primark PMSL you couldn’t make these two up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those screenshots 😂😂 excellent work @Ihateit

Burns supper -“ bet you ordered Cottage pie” 😂 and letting everyone know her new coat is from Primark PMSL you couldn’t make these two up!
I think my favourite ever burn from Tanya was when she posted a picture of some glass bowls that Tasha gifted her and she put #poundland 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tasha is having both butter and peanut butter on her toast this morning. At some point, some poor heart surgeon is going to need to employ Dyno-Rod to clear the blockages from her arteries.

I saw that and was like, ok peanut butter already has the word butter. How do you not get that you don't add 'regular' butter, ffs!

I think my favourite burn was the ring, how many more times could Tan say: did you get it for free 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Tash is definitely reposting old photos again because her placemats are different to the silver ones she has been putting on lately. Also tash autocorrects to Rash and that’s very funny to me 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.