Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just a very dirty cow... and she doesn’t give a tit... she quite happily goes around like a woman.. any normal person wouldn’t be seen dead in most of the stuff she is in.. she is mentally very simple 🙄

Reactions: 4
Well I knew something was said, the ginge posted hers Christmas Day, and I am pretty sure Trasha said something like we have ordered this. But when I just looked, there wasn’t a comment from Trasha. 🤔
Not sure about anyone else but normally when I order from Amazon it arrives the next day!
We are so on the same wavelength 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well I knew something was said, the ginge posted hers Christmas Day, and I am pretty sure Trasha said something like we have ordered this. But when I just looked, there wasn’t a comment from Trasha. 🤔
Not sure about anyone else but normally when I order from Amazon it arrives the next day!
I believe what she meant to say was we have decided to order one of these after seeing Tanya’s post just now and will order it in the New Year when Johnny Boy has sold enough weed to pay off the minimum payments on our 5 credit cards and we are not as bleeping broke.
E019710A-ABFF-4007-8CD2-C029081CFEF6.jpeg

They were absolutely definitely in stock all over Christmas because I’ve had one in my basket for weeks and have been debating ordering it. So stop lying Trash, you ordered it last night you bleeping copycat 🙈

I can't take the copying anymore
Imagine being Tanya 🤣 I bet she wants her assassinated.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Trash’s living room sends my OCD over the top!! Clutter clutter and more bleeping clutter mixed with some crappy lights! Oh and suprise suprise there’s no film without some junk to eat 🤣 HEY TASH DO YOU LIKE MY PROFILE PICTURE 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I believe what she meant to say was we have decided to order one of these after seeing Tanya’s post just now and will order it in the New Year when Johnny Boy has sold enough weed to pay off the minimum payments on our 5 credit cards and we are not as bleeping broke.
View attachment 71070
They were absolutely definitely in stock all over Christmas because I’ve had one in my basket for weeks and have been debating ordering it. So stop lying Trash, you ordered it last night you bleeping copycat 🙈

Imagine being Tanya 🤣 I bet she wants her assassinated.
I knew I see something. Well done. 👏🏻
She really is a bleeping tit.
So Johnny boy sells weed, not surprised. It is extremely baffling how they afford anything the amount of hours they work.
I bet the kids are so proud of Mum & Dad?
wonder how they would feel if someone else sold their kids drugs? Scumbags

Reactions: 1
So Johnny boy sells weed, not surprised. It is extremely baffling how they afford anything the amount of hours they work.
I don’t think we know for sure they sell weed? Think it’s just an assumption. Wouldn’t surprise me to find out they smoke but I don’t think jingle jangle John is smart enough to sell. He’d probably end up in some serious trouble like in that movie we’re the millers.

• Haha
I don’t think we know for sure they sell weed? Think it’s just an assumption. Wouldn’t surprise me to find out they smoke but I don’t think jingle jangle John is smart enough to sell. He’d probably end up in some serious trouble like in that movie we’re the millers.
😂😂😂😂
And we know he isn’t smart! But what we do know Is they all could do with a wash, the house is filthy, their diets are shocking!
I wonder if they get sent things on a trial basis so if something does well from them promoting it they get to keep it, and if it doesn’t then they send it back? Just a thought.
Neither of them live in large houses, so not sure why they need all the Amazon dots? Surely both of them have loud enough gobs they can shout up the stairs!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣 Crying laughing here, I made up the selling weed bit 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣 Crying laughing here, I made up the selling weed bit 🙈
🤣🤣🤣 He wouldn’t make it as a hardened drug dealer, he is about 4ft tall, I bet he would rely on Trasha or his manly sister in law for back up! Imagine girly BMW driver driving around with her roof down. The police description would be short man possible a child (Johnny) with a homeless woman (Trasha) and another ginger haired thick set man, (Tanya) driving around selling goods from the back of the car! While Del is waiting at home for his steak and blowjob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
🤣🤣🤣 He wouldn’t make it as a hardened drug dealer, he is about 4ft tall, I bet he would rely on Trasha or his manly sister in law for back up! Imagine girly BMW driver driving around with her roof down. The police description would be short man possible a child (Johnny) with a homeless woman (Trasha) and another ginger haired thick set man, (Tanya) driving around selling goods from the back of the car! While Del is waiting at home for his steak and blowjob
Oh my gosh 😂😂😂😂😂😂nearly woke my family up 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Actually laughing out loud 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Literally crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does trash need to buy more plastic bleeping popcorn buckets when she’s already got that chavvy “date night trash and schlong” one already?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.