Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a newbie to this! But I’m so glad other people see and feel what I do! She doesn’t even follow WW yet she’s advertising it ?! duck me - screams desperate!

Reactions: 11
Loving the last comment, well done 👏🏻😂
So she’s basically saying she’s not changing her diet and she’s going to carry on eating like tit but she’ll take the money from the ads 😂😂

She’s already deleted the comments 🙄 why can’t that woman take the tiniest bit of criticism

Reactions: 7
That is so bad!! She either checks Tattle as constantly as she checks her Instagram.
Why would WW want to work with someone like her, her response is awful, if I was someone thinking about joining something like WW. After viewing Trasha’s account I’d join slimming world!!
I hope WW drop her!! And Trasha your outfit is awful, you’re not a young mum, dress your age!

Reactions: 3
So she’s basically saying she’s not changing her diet and she’s going to carry on eating like tit but she’ll take the money from the ads 😂😂

She’s already deleted the comments 🙄 why can’t that woman take the tiniest bit of criticism
It winds me up so much when they delete comments. Pathetic!!! 😡

Reactions: 9
The stupid witch don’t like the truth that’s why she deletes comments, that’s also why she turns a blind eye to her rat of a husband cheating on her

Reactions: 6
Who the hell would wear ugg boots with cargo pants? Saying that who wears cargo pants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But the big question is who won the competition????
That amazing competition she had with the company that already sends out freebies as a free trial.
I mean it was a bloody great competition, damn I should of entered!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I’ve messaged WW saying to them that I’m pretty disgusted with their decision of Trasha 6 chins to represent them.. I explained to them in my message how she just eats crap, has admitted she’s not following the WW plan and how she influences people not to buy into brands she does ads for.. hopefully they’ll have a rethink.. I really thought WW were better than using idiots like greedy chops..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’ve messaged WW saying to them that I’m pretty disgusted with their decision of Trasha 6 chins to represent them.. I explained to them in my message how she just eats crap, has admitted she’s not following the WW plan and how she influences people not to buy into brands she does ads for.. hopefully they’ll have a rethink.. I really thought WW were better than using idiots like greedy chops..
I wonder what they will reply?
She defo influences me not to buy anything she flogs!!!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone nosy at Tanya's boyfriends account? Hes bit drippy with her, like a 14 year old in love. He doesn't post much.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone nosy at Tanya's boyfriends account? Hes bit drippy with her, like a 14 year old in love. He doesn't post much.
I think the rule is that private accounts that aren’t using Instagram to make money aren’t allowed to be discussed - and I completely agree with this tbh.

I genuinely can’t believe the partnership with WW. There has yet to be a more ironic ad

But the big question is who won the competition????
That amazing competition she had with the company that already sends out freebies as a free trial.
I mean it was a bloody great competition, damn I should of entered!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Missed your chance at this once in a lifetime competition! Bet you're kicking yourself! 😂

Like she needs more ugly cheap tit from B&M?!? Does she ever stop...
Must admit, out of all the freebies she’s got, there’s not one of them that I want.. it’s all nasty tit that companies can’t seem to flog..

Reactions: 9
I’ve contacted ww too, I wouldn’t normally but I’m genuinely so horrified that someone who constantly buy crap and processed rubbish, Collabs with jd and advertises syn free, should now be seen as some kind of ambassador ww. The woman is an absolute joke and continues to make money or benefit from her fake followers!!!! Sorry for the rant! But seeing this on her insta this morning literally tipped me over the edge! 😂 she couldn’t be further from an influencer if she tried! Once again sorry 🙈

Reactions: 11
Like she needs more ugly cheap tit from B&M?!? Does she ever stop...
Must admit, out of all the freebies she’s got, there’s not one of them that I want.. it’s all nasty tit that companies can’t seem to flog..
what she really needs to be gifted is a steam cleaner so she can clean her oven/grout/windowsills

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.