Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
No fucking way did Tanya say I’m having an animal print birthday party. How old is she ?!?! When you read all those screenshots put together it really puts her jealousy into perspective. They are both so fucking childish.
Good work screenshotter 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The fucking size of Tashas neck! Jesus christ!
Tanya looks pissed AF in the other picture holding the wine glass, I imagine she gets really lairy when shes drunk, probably shouts a lot, rolls around shouting about her Scottish ancestors and her American cousins.

• Haha

Monkey47

VIP Member
Do you think these fools realise that China is in the middle of a viral outbreak and not even a lot of Chinese are celebrating the new year!

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
A collide with a bin 😂 I can see it now. Trying to take a moley selfie whilst cruising round in Johns (new) old banger and a rouge wheelie bin comes flying out into the road. The Costa coffee cup photo would have gone wrong, bags of sweeties and treats for later rolling around on the floor of the passenger seat, the Good Food magazine flinging off the dashboard as an emergency stop is in progress.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

JoJo81

VIP Member
Every year the family get together for a buffet? Is she fucking joking? Does she call sitting on her own scoffing two quiches a family get together? I have my tea with my family it’s not a get together tho it’s just a bloody meal

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Oohthatsgood

Yeah hi tan! Having a good read before you tuck your fat arse up into bed? She clearly reads this, noticed since she’s been mentioned on here her pictures have become less tacky and more staged with the blurred background and she posts less. She’s so trying to make herself look better next to trash... the thing is chinny, your sister in law is simple, she doesn’t quite get it, you do and you come across as poison, no wonder he ain’t put a ring on it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tanya serves food on a shovel, Tascha ignores the filth in her hovel.

(I'm awful at this but am also ridiculously proud for rhyming shovel with hovel so I had to suggest one! Ignore me! 😁)

• Haha

Peachy9

VIP Member
Bit odd that she posted the quiche picture today, but the use by date is 10th jan....🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

michelle1990

VIP Member
I wouldn’t dream of putting steak & blow job day on a fucking light box, what sort of a person does that especially knowing their kids are gonna see it, in fact, i wouldn’t participate in steak and blow job at all, i’m too tired these days 😂 these two are from a different planet.. Planet dickhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 16