Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So - don’t judge me, but I have put together a collection of Tanya’s best passive aggressive moments. Currently signed off work and bored out of my mind. Hope you enjoy as much as I did 😂. I’ve got loads more if anyone wants to see.
Absolutely dead at the ready meal one

Reactions: 14
So - don’t judge me, but I have put together a collection of Tanya’s best passive aggressive moments. Currently signed off work and bored out of my mind. Hope you enjoy as much as I did 😂. I’ve got loads more if anyone wants to see.
No judging! Thanks for sharing, she really is a bitter woman. Why would you do that?
I know she copy’s but have it out in private with her. But I think Tanya likes it to be fair.
She tries to make Trasha look small and stupid but she just shows what she is really like.
Hope you’re ok? 😊

Absolutely dead at the ready meal one
And the selling the iPad!! What a witch 👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for these! 😂😂😂 Why does she treat Instagram like it’s her diary? So bizarre 🤷🏼‍♀️Especially when you have such a boring life

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thanks for these! 😂😂😂 Why does she treat Instagram like it’s her diary? So bizarre 🤷🏼‍♀️Especially when you have such a boring life
I know the photo of her in her manky bed, is too much. It’s called over sharing Tasha!
😂😂

"Silly me I got all confused" 🙄🤣

• Haha
Wow she’s such a witch my god!!! I mean I knew she was already but still!... horrid

Reactions: 8
9C00B2D2-DD5C-4348-9970-F13365CCD00C.jpeg
1E9CA687-49F2-45A2-B654-F784556A3E2E.jpeg

No wonder her skin is such an awful colour when she eats this amount of crap.
Don’t get me wrong I love chips shop chips, but she is so greedy!

That Clinique photo is...unfortunate. It's so bad that if I were her I'd laugh my ass off and then share that tit like, 'HAHAHA COULD I HAVE POSSIBLY LOOKED WORSE GOOD GOD'

Shitttttttt seeing those comments all at once... They so clearly loathe each other. I just cannot fathom being 40+ and playing that pathetic passive aggressive bullshit game. I'm seriously curling into a ball due to secondhand embarrassment. Can you imagine how they must act together in person? I would DREAD having to be around that.

Reactions: 6
No judging! Thanks for sharing, she really is a bitter woman. Why would you do that?
I know she copy’s but have it out in private with her. But I think Tanya likes it to be fair.
She tries to make Trasha look small and stupid but she just shows what she is really like.
Hope you’re ok? 😊
I’m getting there, thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
No bleeping way did Tanya say I’m having an animal print birthday party. How old is she ?!?! When you read all those screenshots put together it really puts her jealousy into perspective. They are both so bleeping childish.
Good work screenshotter 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg when you put the comments together like that you can see that they are acting like children! It must make family gatherings so awkward. Constant competing, keeping up appearances. It’s like Tanya is Mrs Bucket and Tascha is Onslow’s wife Daisy.

• Haha
Imagine the family what’s app group. I am sure they have one.
I had a wee, well I just had a poo. Well when I poo’d it was really big, well mine was runny! So spooky!!
Hehehehe
This is way they are both Billy no mates!!
imagine the insta meet up?
Most influencers meet up, not these two? Wonder why that is? 🤔🤣

The outside looks like plastic, like you shouldn’t eat it 😂
They are horrible 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god.. could Tasha post pictures that are any more boring?? Seriously if that’s the best of her life then she’s a sadder fucker than I thought! She really needs to remove herself from social media.
The people that comment on her posts aren’t proper friends.. they are equally aa sad as her... what a bloody sad existence...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.