Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of making a smoothie the dumb arse should just eat the fruit. Once you blend fruit the natural sugars are released and it’s not as good for you. There probably is a better way of explaining it. I know from when my kids had braces. And most dentists will say water is the best thing to drink.
How lazy is she to buy a frozen mix. Swimming 30 lengths in a hour, did she stop and have a snack after each length. 😱
Can’t wait to see the new roasting tins, I hope she binned the last lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Instead of making a smoothie the dumb arse should just eat the fruit. Once you blend fruit the natural sugars are released and it’s not as good for you. There probably is a better way of explaining it. I know from when my kids had braces. And most dentists will say water is the best thing to drink.
How lazy is she to buy a frozen mix. Swimming 30 lengths in a hour, did she stop and have a snack after each length. 😱
Can’t wait to see the new roasting tins, I hope she binned the last lot.
Stop and have a snack 😂😂😂😂 you always cheer me up maggie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tan’s getting in on the bleeping door blocking action now. Who’s the copycat now then 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

I can’t wait for you to change the unit either love, I just don’t hold out much hope for it to be any bleeping different 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ginger Slob now has a new basket for her plant, and it looks like she’s taken a leaf 🍃😂 out of Trash’s book and put it in front of a door! These two have to cram as much crap in their houses as they can!

Oh and the gym Trash, more like months since you last went you bloody liar! We Tattlers never forget your lies and antics!

• Haha
I wonder who will get their “watching Dancing on Ice, so full from our yummy roast got a happy tummy hehe huns #vegan” post up first tonight?

• Haha
I wonder who will get their “watching Dancing on Ice, so full from our yummy roast got a happy tummy hehe huns #vegan” post up first tonight?
Then trash will have her love island decorations out for tonight 🤣 wonder if she’s still got the blow up palm tree that was something else that! Amazing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s probably only claiming James wanted a smoothie after everyone gave her hell on here for giving him soda stream, she thinks we think a smoothie will be better. Can’t imagine how disgusting banana, honey and ice cream would taste to be honest. Way too sweet 🤮

Trasha is having a laugh with her hashtag perfect roast potatoes 😂 Yet again her plate is nearly overflowing. Shame she ruins lamb with all that seasoning!!
We don’t want your crappy code!!
Tanya’s table.... who has the bleeping time for that tit.
I notice Tanya doesn’t go to the gym or doing any swimming 😬 Or she might now, I mean she’ll do 40 lengths in a hour and have snacks and drinkies in between each length!!! hehehe such fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surprised Tanya hasn't commented on Tash's swimming post yet about how she went swimming before Tash did

"Knew you'd love swimming hun so refreshing and fun isnt it hehe loved it when I went 30 years ago"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Surprised Tanya hasn't commented on Tash's swimming post yet about how she went swimming before Tash did

"Knew you'd love swimming hun so refreshing and fun isnt it hehe loved it when I went 30 years ago"
To be fair let’s face it, I bet Tanya swam the channel, or did tough mudder but doesn’t like to talk about it. 🙄 all before her rather large lunch yesterday.
Also some of Trasha’s dinners should be on Rate my plate!!!

• Haha
I can’t see tanya post anymore!! Think Iv been blocked! And to be fair she doesn’t annoy me anywhere near enough as the other does!! 🙈😭

Reactions: 1
I can’t see tanya post anymore!! Think Iv been blocked! And to be fair she doesn’t annoy me anywhere near enough as the other does!! 🙈😭
Did she just randomly block you? Or did you comment? Always find it so weird that she just blocks people out of the blue

Reactions: 1
🤔 oh dear... Don’t worry we’ll screen shot the best ones and put them on here! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.