Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said it all along....
Tanya and Jim and playing for attention and nothing else.
I’d put money on it.
They have nothing else to create a storm with.
Desperate times calls for divorce rumours

Reactions: 8
Said it all along....
Tanya and Jim and playing for attention and nothing else.
Yep. I'm not sure if it started off like that, but when they noticed that divorce rumors made them the most relevant they've been for a long time they choose to egg it on for attention. Pathetic. They've got no other tools or tallents at their disposal.

Reactions: 3
Yep. I'm not sure if it started off like that, but when they noticed that divorce rumors made them the most relevant they've been for a long time they choose to egg it on for attention. Pathetic. They've got no other tools or tallents at their disposal.
How are they egging it on?

Reactions: 1
How are they egging it on?
By ignoring all the questions and posting more photos not together and not showing the other one in videos, maybe to drag out the mild interest if you're cynical?.

Reactions: 4
I'm not up to date: How was the annual Christmas party? Any Vlogs?
I read on the 'other site' that she was too busy this year to prepare the party food, etc. herself and got in caterers (looked quite messy to me)- I could be mistaken but I think she showed up late to her own party lol. I saw that Rhys/Reece from the play was there.

So “sunbeam Jess” was at “Tanya's party”
No vlog footage just a mention of it.
Interesting.

Haven’t kept up with this thread but I have just one thing to say about Tanyas instagram.. PUT?YOUR?SHOES?ON?

Reactions: 7
Guess they’re still together then! Tanya posting instas of Christmas Eve with the Chapmans...

Reactions: 1
Her feed is just the same three photos on repeat, somewhere on holiday with a temperature tag, junk food and a selfie from a flattering angle.

The ever relatable Tanya and her constant holidays.

Hopefully they do something more than just lying on a beach in Vietnam.

47581245_286379328730905_3562714293025636352_n.jpg

Reactions: 2
I can imagine Jim wanting to see some historical sites. Maybe he’ll go alone ... or maybe not. Is she vlogging this trip? I would love to see Tanya trying to explain the Vietnam war to her viewers. Or better still, on an Insta story. The most appropriate medium available.

I might have got that wrong, can't remember if it's Vietnam or Cambodia.

Jim uploaded a video, to me looks like he's taking the piss out of her stomping
ezgif-2-ebd9ed83a64c.gif

I would love to see Tanya trying to explain the Vietnam war to her viewers. Or better still, on an Insta story. The most appropriate medium available.
Ha! Yes same here.

My friend saw this on someone's insta story ?. No idea how old the palette was before it was gifted /regifted though!
Screenshot_2018-12-31-12-31-27.png

• Wow
Tanya's life is so sad to me. Acting hasn't been panning out as she wanted and she sabotaged her own YT channel. And now she's being a sugar momma to one of her former co-stars from Confidence it seems. Did she think coloring her hair a hideous shade of blonde and losing weight would be enough to catapult her career amongst the A-listers? ?

From what I've gathered on GG and here, it seems Tanya is just spending her days shopping, eating (supposedly), and partying. But not actually taking classes to improve her acting skills or going to audition after audition. Yes, her name has some recognition due to YT but in terms of the acting world she's at the bottom rung of the ladder. You have to work to get the leading roles or be extremely wealthy and well-connected with other actors/thespian families. She can't expect to pay her way into getting roles forever. Not at the rate she's spending.

Reactions: 6
This video sits with me how Tanya feels about her "acting" career

At 11:49 Zoe comments "Tarn is such a gogetter" her face says it all

And 11:08 when Zoe wants Tarn to have the most amazing acting experience in 2019. Tanya just looks like "get real" don't get me started at the dumb panting at 11:23

Omg I’ve missed this thread! Just saw on GG that there’s a thread here and realized I wasn’t subbed yet. Wow

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.