Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, in Tanya's Christmas Q&A with Zoe her attitude has changed SO much! It's almost like she's become the patronising one, putting down Zoe or making her look silly whenever she can. It's really quite uncomfortable to watch.
I'm not surprised after years of zoella doing it. When Zoe put down Tanya you could see how annoyed tanya was getting. However when Tanya is putting down Zoe lots seems to go straight over her head.

Reactions: 7
I'm not surprised after years of zoella doing it. When Zoe put down Tanya you could see how annoyed tanya was getting. However when Tanya is putting down Zoe lots seems to go straight over her head.
Zoe just pretends that the comments don’t bother her and fake laughs them off and instead just slowly starts to ghost that person, like she did with Louise. If Tanya keeps the sniping up then Zoe will slowly stop seeing her, she already planned her office party to clash with Tanya’s Xmas party and of course tanya had to get passive aggressive about it and ‘jokingly’ call her a witch. It’s obvious that Zoe is slowly trying to move away from Tanya. But Zoe is such a witch the only friends she’s gonna be left with are Alfie’s family and if Tanya really is on Adderall then most people wouldn’t wanna be around her either.

They’ve just announced a Red Nose Day Special mini-film sequel to Four Weddings and a Funeral, how much is Tanya going to be begging to have a part in it! She needs to get something out of sucking up to Scarlett Curtis.
Oh yeah they might give her a small scene as a receptionist or something :rolleyes: and she’ll never shut up about it. She must have been so pissed off when Louise got a small scene in the Red Nose Day Love Actually reunion directed by Curtis, she must have felt really snubbed by them. I get the feeling that the Freuds are quite enjoying treating her like crap cos why would they have cast Louise of all people especially as Tanya hates her. Yet Tanya still keeps sucking up to that weird family in the hope they’ll use her in something other than Scarlets crap projects

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
off topic off topic off topic.....
Noooooow,
Let me stop you right there ?
Hershey is not chocolate... America’s can not do chocolate

Nestle.... is not chocolate. ?
although I have one exception..
Milky bar: I do not believe that milky bar is distributed directly from the gates of hell. Its acceptable if you’re a toddler or hungover. ?

Cadbury is the king of basic witch chocolate.
Unless you’re going more upmarket or looking for health store alternative then it’s a whole other story ??‍♀

Dove is Galaxy here!
Quality Street have always been cheap Christmas seeets your granny had.

Adderall is still adderall ?
Ahhaha so true about chocolate in the US. And I’m too cheap to try smaller off-brands. World Market (?) fundraiser chocolate w/ caramel was delicious. Hershey’s milk chocolate is like my classic Coca Cola. It’s my childhood & is there something better, perhaps, but they both have their own distinct flavors & can’t be copied.

I can’t imagine Adderall & I’m very ADD! Hope Tanya isn’t taking that & losing weight. Concerned about her sudden weight loss too.

So with everyone talking about how bad she looked a, I went to watch the Q&A, Tanya had a really black face

and the whole her party clashed with Zeella's sounds fishy. I mean she told Z that the party's on 21st even though she ALWAYS had it on the 2nd Friday of Dec, changed to 14th because many people couldn't make it for 21st"......... many people except Z??

I'm wondering why Zeella can't change hers to another date then, since she's the boss

And when she answered the question on their wish for each other? Tanya said her wish is for z to wake up everyday happy?
That's as good as those "I want world peace" wishes

Sure it's a noble thought but so...... meh

Totally something very generic

Reactions: 3
So with everyone talking about how bad she looked a, I went to watch the Q&A, Tanya had a really black face

and the whole her party clashed with Zeella's sounds fishy. I mean she told Z that the party's on 21st even though she ALWAYS had it on the 2nd Friday of Dec, changed to 14th because many people couldn't make it for 21st"......... many people except Z??

I'm wondering why Zeella can't change hers to another date then, since she's the boss

And when she answered the question on their wish for each other? Tanya said her wish is for z to wake up everyday happy?
That's as good as those "I want world peace" wishes

Sure it's a noble thought but so...... meh

Totally something very generic
You’re right it was the dumbest wish ever, who the duck wakes up everyday feeling happy, it’s not possible or normal, or was she insinuating that Z is depressed. :LOL: Then Z said I wish for you get an acting job :ROFLMAO: that video was SO fake and yeah Z could have changed the date of her party to any day she wants, it’s very fishy

You’re right it was the dumbest wish ever, who the duck wakes up everyday feeling happy, it’s not possible or normal, or was she insinuating that Z is depressed. :LOL: Then Z said I wish for you get an acting job :ROFLMAO: that video was SO fake and yeah Z could have changed the date of her party to any day she wants, it’s very fishy
Those two are so boring to watch but lately is like even more boring if that’s even possible, they look fake!!?

Reactions: 1
They have such an obvious frenemy-ship. I don't know who they are trying to fool that these two are really good friends. Zoe's answer about wanting Tanya to have a really big acting experience is such shade.

Tanya's video was basically all about food and I'm wondering if that projection is because she feels the pressure of having to lose weight and is eating less. Also, surprised Tanya kept in the intro bit where they're both going on about how old they look (and all their lines and wrinkles) especially since Tanya who usually looks fresher faced than Zoe didn't look any better in this video.

It seems we are not going to see more of Tanya (and Jim) in Zoe and Alfie's vlogs for December. I was hoping to see their interaction and what is going on with their relationship but this might have been one of the reasons Tanya filmed with Zoe so early.

OMG, it so is not!!! LOL
It's just so hilarious and I suppose Tarn's thread could do with a bit of humour!
Apologies, ladies! [emoji23][emoji23]
^ Lol, I thought it was hilarious when I first saw it too. My favourite bits were the preacher, gospel choir and the Royals' reaction to them:p

^^ Hang on, quite sure this is the wrong thread lol
Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 2
She genuinely looks like a 14 year old boy. [emoji849][emoji849] Perhaps preparing for her next role? [emoji848]

Reactions: 2
She genuinely looks like a 14 year old boy. [emoji849][emoji849] Perhaps preparing for her next role? [emoji848]

Hey Tanya, have a nice trip back to Mars and we won't miss you.

tanya.jpg

@Meg1912 I'll move it over to the funny videos thread, because that needs some more love :)

Tanya isn't doing much promoting of her Christmas book is she? If she was an actual writer that worked hard on it and was proud she probably would be reminding people about it.

@Meg1912 I'll move it over to the funny videos thread, because that needs some more love :)

Tanya isn't doing much promoting of her Christmas book is she? If she was an actual writer that worked hard on it and was proud she probably would be reminding people about it.
No way, that Christmas book is part of her former cutesy, baking youtuber self she's now trying to sweep under the carpet as though it never happened. Anyway, she's already made her small fortune with the merch, I don't think she cares anymore.

Got any more funny videos, Meg? I'll pop over to that thread then:p

Reactions: 6
No way, that Christmas book is part of her former cutesy, baking youtuber self she's now trying to sweep under the carpet as though it never happened. Anyway, she's already made her small fortune with the merch, I don't think she cares anymore.

Book? What book? She’s an actress now?

Reactions: 4
No way, that Christmas book is part of her former cutesy, baking youtuber self she's now trying to sweep under the carpet as though it never happened
Doesn't she know all the big actresses are releasing cook books these days, she's missing a trick. Although Reese Witherspoon's book is probably far better and not printed on tracing paper full of errors. Saying that they are the actresses at or around 40, not the hot young 20 somethings ;)

Reactions: 5

She probably thought she shouldn't promote copious amounts of sugar and butter (so much sugar and butter [emoji33]) while dropping weight. Oh but wait, she is happy, so I suppose she can eat everything she wants and still lose weight! [emoji848][emoji23]

Tulips, I shall post some of my fave hilarious videos over there! [emoji2] I didn't even know there is a funny video thread!

The wood countertop looks nice in photos, but what a nightmare to clean up flour, etc., in all those crevices. Way too much maintenance for typical busy families. And if vintage, there are dangers of not knowing which chemicals have been put down on the wood in the past, especially if it wasn’t used in a kitchen setting.

The wood countertop looks nice in photos, but what a nightmare to clean up flour, etc., in all those crevices. Way too much maintenance for typical busy families. And if vintage, there are dangers of not knowing which chemicals have been put down on the wood in the past, especially if it wasn’t used in a kitchen setting.
I'm pretty sure that this is not actually their worktop but just one used for the pic

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.