Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but I just ran into Jim at the cashpoint, took me by surpirse! I work round the corner from Gleam. I soooo wanted to ask him if they were together after reading the latest posts here this morning! Nosy little me who shouldn't be on gossip sites!
Was he nice?
When I briefly met him at Confidence play he was super sweet. You can tell he was very supportive of Tanya.

Reactions: 3
Sorry for the double post but just remembered someone saying on the other site they saw Tanya and Rhys on the tube this morning, what a coincidence. Obviously someone would bump into them at some point but you don't often hear about it lol

Why is she hanging out with Rhys so much?
Not sure, she may just really like him (although I would never have seen those two being friends) or there's speculation they're doing the dirty behind Jim's back... Or maybe Jim's in on it too?;)

Reactions: 1
My husband has worked with Jim on a shoot and basically came out with a huge man crush ? He said he was lovely and really warm.

Reactions: 9
My husband has worked with Jim on a shoot and basically came out with a huge man crush ? He said he was lovely and really warm.
I don’t get why some people don’t seem to like Jim on here. Maybe I’m getting the wrong impression and they do actually like him, but Jim just seems like a really lovely, sweet guy. I like Jim a lot, he seems like my kind of guy. Definitely seems to be the sort of person who treats people he works with well.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why some people don’t seem to like Jim on here. Maybe I’m getting the wrong impression and they do actually like him, but Jim just seems like a really lovely, sweet guy. I like Jim a lot, he seems like my kind of guy. Definitely seems to be the sort of person who treats people he works with well.
Yeah I’ve always thought Jim can be charming when he needs to be and he’s quite attractive but that doesn’t mean he’s all nice though, he’s probably got a dark side too. I’ve always really preferred him to Tanya, although I thought his vlogs were very boring, he rambles on too much. And he definitely has become a bit narcissistic, especially with him trying the modelling thing. But he does come across as generally nice and I think he wants to be liked.

Whereas I think Tanya is not likeable at all, she comes across as very fake and she’s become very smug, delusional and arrogant especially about her acting, which is rubbish and everyone knows it except thicko Tanya

Reactions: 6
Jim Is basic witch own brand vanilla who at times sees himself as some kind of Waitrose truffle infused salted caramel ??‍♀

You’re not from the luxury range jim, but there’s nothing wrong with vanilla. Wonder how much he took out of the cash point.
The most interesting thing I can ask about him ?

Tanya’s book is most definitely a
Lily pebbles, Naomi smart, Louise Pentland, Zoe Sugg, Joe Sugg, Alfie Dayes, Victoria inthefrow book.
Gleam buy publishing deals in bulk on a groupon site

• Haha
You’re not from the luxury range jim, but there’s nothing wrong with vanilla

I like this ?

Reactions: 2
My husband has worked with Jim on a shoot and basically came out with a huge man crush [emoji23] He said he was lovely and really warm.
I found Jim before I'd even heard of Tanya and I really liked him. Then I started following him on IG and found his social media personality to be overly big-headed and dull. Too many posed pictures and sponsored adverts. It's amazing how differently I started to feel about him once I started following his IG profile, I wonder if having the different images makes a difference to your number of followers.

GG is offline for 2-3 days for an upgrade so I guess more people will be over here for the next few days

Reactions: 7
Hopefully someone can fill us in on the highlights of Asia?

Tanya is kinda dead to me as not reading that other site since a power hungry mod banned me for questioning them?

Jim seems to have gone to Sweden now, those two are living like ships in the night, just passing each other.

Someone on GG mentioned that they no longer have their office as the lease was up and Jim posted about it on Instagram. I think they must be experiencing money troubles and having to tighten their finances, because they would have sorted out another office space. It must have been costing a lot to rent that flat in London.

I remember when they first got the office, Tarn was all excited setting up a room, in which she wanted to film lots of videos. I only remember one video in that room. Lol

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

I remember when they first got the office, Tarn was all excited setting up a room, in which she wanted to film lots of videos. I only remember one video in that room. Lol

Typical of her lazy output. Yeah Jim used it the most in videos Tanya was hardly ever there and with Jim not bringing in much money I guess it had to go. I think he liked it as a place to get away from Tanya. Who knows maybe it was used as a shag pad by him and Tanya found out and it had to go.:ROFLMAO: Cos it seems odd that they should be getting rid of their office, when other yters are wanting to separate work and home life.

Reactions: 1
Typical of her lazy output. Yeah Jim used it the most in videos Tanya was hardly ever there and with Jim not bringing in much money I guess it had to go. I think he liked it as a place to get away from Tanya. Who knows maybe it was used as a shag pad by him and Tanya found out and it had to go.[emoji23] Cos it seems odd that they should be getting rid of their office, when other yters are wanting to separate work and home life.
Shag pad! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I died. Maybe she used it as a shag pad as well? [emoji848][emoji848] Maybe they were throwing sex parties there, the landlord found out and they were kicked out? [emoji23][emoji23]

They must be totally skint. From their Social Blade stats neither are making much more than minimum wage every month and they have that champagne lifestyle to maintain.

Tanya probably turned down various lucrative deals in pursuit of her 'acting' obsession and Jim's feeling like the only sensible one in the partnership.
I bet they have a ton of debt as well.

Shag pad! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I died. Maybe she used it as a shag pad as well? [emoji848][emoji848] Maybe they were throwing sex parties there, the landlord found out and they were kicked out? [emoji23][emoji23]

Maybe Tanya was practising her lines there and the neighbors couldn’t take it anymore and started a petition

"The lease is up." Sooo.... why didn't they renew it?? If they don't get another office space then that definitely means they're suffering money-wise and are having to cut costs.

Weird that Tanya's been so absent. Especially now when everyone's reflecting on 2018 and feeling fresh and motivated, setting goals and plans, etc. for the new year and sharing it on social media. There's no way Tanya hasn't taken inventory of her life after seeing everyone else's posts, and it probably has her depressed:

-Screwing up her one chance to prove herself as an actor, failing so hard in her starring role that she probably was dreamily thinking would catapult her acting career.
-Losing hundreds of thousands of followers combined / receiving more and more negative comments to and about her on social media.
-Getting rejected 99% of the time she goes on an audition / only given pity roles by her "friends."
-Nothing going on career-wise, no book or makeup collections to work on.
-Her income dropping.
-Marriage falling apart.
-Saying goodbye to the office.
-Seemingly zero prospects ahead. Lost, and just wandering off to L.A. again for no real reason..

Reactions: 4
Why is she hanging out with Rhys so much?
Honestly, it's probably because her and Jim seem to be in a rough patch atm and she needs a constant cheerleader to prop her up on her 'accomplishments'. Tanya is even dumber than I thought if she thinks Rhys is a genuine friend.

Their finances must be dire if they didn't renew the office space. Not that they really needed it considering how both of their careers have been panning out for the past couple of years-- it's been very quiet on that front. Tanya really needs to rethink her Hollywood silver screen aspirations. It's just not gonna happen, Tan. Eating and shopping in LA and reading a part or two, doesn't make you an A-lister or even a D-lister.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.