Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya is so desperate and underhand. She's got as much chance as making as an actor as making it as an astrophysicist.

The new movie shes filming now is a tiny productrion and she paid for her role. Not even hollyoaks would touch her!

Reactions: 6
I'm planning on writing an article about Tanya and her Photoshop, if anyone has some good examples of bad photos please drop them here or pm me :)

Reactions: 2
The thing is, being an actress is rarely an overnight success. Most actresses spend YEARS learning about it in colleges around the country then spend further years practising their trade in theatres nightly. It's not something that you just DO with one role. It takes a long time to master and hone your skills. Without all that experience, you will come off as wooden which she is. It takes a long time to get over your nerves and really get used to being on stage and putting everything into a role and not everyone can do it.

Some people are naturally talented and can do so from the get go with ease, but they are few and far between.

Tanya is far from a natural actress, I've seen her and she is the sort of actress who plays the maid or some other small role in a theatre show, or something ott like panto. I don't even see her being good enough to be in a soap, where people more or less play themselves. She's just not good. I thought she might be after reading some of her staffs waffle, but then I watched her and cringed so hard.

She should not give up youtube anytime soon is my conclusion. I love that her member of staff are now banned from editing her wiki, for blatent lies !

Btw yel dw about any spelling mistakes or whatever, it really doesn't matter I understand and you do an excellent job :)

I listened to Anna and Lily's podcast with Tanya in it. She sounded like such a dope ("oh my godddddd" "like" "UHM"). For some reason I thought it would be interesting and that she would present herself well. I do think she's a good hostess and I was interested in her living in London but it all came across so boring. She does not have charisma

Reactions: 7
I listened to Anna and Lily's podcast with Tanya in it. She sounded like such a dope ("oh my godddddd" "like" "UHM"). For some reason I thought it would be interesting and that she would present herself well. I do think she's a good hostess and I was interested in her living in London but it all came across so boring. She does not have charisma
She's really stupid. She did well when she was playing the ditzy friend role. But now she thinks she's too cool for school and an a list Hollywood actor. Deeply unlikeable empty vessel.

The only acting I could see her doing is as the stupid chunky clumsy friend. But that's not acting. She sees herself as the next Jenifer Laurence or Emma Watson.

Not sure she's the best hostess, she employs people to do the serving at her own parties and was tit faced going on Instagram live. Even her sister in law was telling her to stop streaming.

I really haven't been keeping up with Tanya and her 'acting career,' so forgive me if this is old news... but she paid for a role? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I really haven't been keeping up with Tanya and her 'acting career,' so forgive me if this is old news... but she paid for a role? [emoji23]
She donated to the crowdfunding for a tiny film, then mysteriously got a role in it. Everything she's got has been due to connections - the play was directed by a friend of Jim's who works with his husband at GC. Bulletproof clerk was through some friend also, I forget the details but want to say it was a makeup artists husband that she knows.

Here we have tarn back on the beach "learning lines". Looks like a single sheet of A4 that has very little on it. I swear I had more lines in the Nativity play at primary school.

• Haha
^Well to be fair, Tantan isn't the brightest. This is probably all she can handle and memorize. I mean she has other priorities like sucking up to A list actors and pretending she is in that clique. I wonder how much she had to pay for this role as well...

Reactions: 5
She donated to the crowdfunding for a tiny film, then mysteriously got a role in it. Everything she's got has been due to connections - the play was directed by a friend of Jim's who works with his husband at GC. Bulletproof clerk was through some friend also, I forget the details but want to say it was a makeup artists husband that she knows.

Here we have tarn back on the beach "learning lines". Looks like a single sheet of A4 that has very little on it. I swear I had more lines in the Nativity play at primary school.
I’m seeing TWO sheets, so maybe our Tan is moving up in the world. [emoji23]

God bless her for trying. Must be such a hard climb to the top learning a handful of lines on the gorgeous beach of a five star resort.

when you google tanya burr it says at the bottom 'Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe. Learn more'

how can we see what she has hidden?

dbl post, but she looks terrible even in the photos by her own photographer that she paid and posed for. an average body for someone in their late 30 with several children

Reactions: 5
This is one of my favourite Tanya stories from someone that's worked with her. Classic tarn
Screenshot_2018-07-27-22-40-11.png

More of the people from the other site should post here, the mods don't care on the other site and it runs really really slow!

Reactions: 12
She's really overdoing the sliming face and face tone filter. Looking ridiculous.

As she's got bigger and older she's turning up all the manipulation to the max. Its ok if it's subtle but we know she looks nothing like that in person. I wonder if jim wishes she looked like that.

Is she going for a rockstar Uber chic cocaine fuelled look? Because she just looks like someone confused and embarrassed to be advertising cheap beauty products.

Is she going for a rockstar Uber chic cocaine fuelled look? Because she just looks like someone confused and embarrassed to be advertising cheap beauty products.
I mean, you hit the nail on the head, but knowing Tanya like we do, I’d say she was trying to show off her glowing, radiant skin.

There is one more pic to the post, but it’s just her claw hand holding a container of said Olay Daily Facials.

I mean, you hit the nail on the head, but knowing Tanya like we do, I’d say she was trying to show off her glowing, radiant skin.

There is one more pic to the post, but it’s just her claw hand holding a container of said Olay Daily Facials.
I would reply "wow your skin aways looks so different on IG compared to pap shots and the play photos" or "nice filter Hun" but they would be deleted instantly ;)

Actress tarn strikes again, these adverts are just a hobby.

The most liked comments were all questioning if they were environmentally friendly. All of a sudden they've lots their likes and are no doubt about to be deleted. Pathetic.
Screenshot_20180730-143655.jpg

I randomly found a critical view on tanya in this german/french documentary (in the beginning and minute 22:30)! unfortunately just in german. but some snippets translated:

"hundrets of teenage girls await eagerly. admittedly we (in an age over 30 years) didn't know her at all"

and minute 22:40
question: "did you ever did a covered advertising / didn't label something as an ad even if it was one?"
tanya: *acts like she didn't understand the question while playing with her hair* sorry?
suddenly the interview ends (maybe through her manager?) tanya smiles and cancels the interview

love to see this feature story in german tv!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.