Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reality Vrs COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT TARNNNN

View attachment 6767
View attachment 6768
The comments on her post sadden me. Most of them are praising how skinny she is and asking her to tell them her routine/diet. IT'S bleeping DISGUSTING!!! First of all she doesn't even look like this and secondly it's not healthy!! I feel like this is getting close to the dangerous category it just pisses me off people with young fans not being responsible :mad: wheres jameela jamil when you need her ?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She is very irresponsible upon how she portrays her weight loss. A complete fraud.

Reactions: 12
The comments on her post sadden me. Most of them are praising how skinny she is and asking her to tell them her routine/diet. IT'S bleeping DISGUSTING!!! First of all she doesn't even look like this and secondly it's not healthy!! I feel like this is getting close to the dangerous category it just pisses me off people with young fans not being responsible :mad: wheres jameela jamil when you need her [emoji849]
It baffles me that those close to her won't talk some sense into her! Kate, her sister and even her sisters in law, who I believe both have young daughters who surely follow her on Ig!
It really is disgusting!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 8
IMO, Tanya didn't have a bad figure in the first place. What makes me so sad is that she feels the need to make herself seem slimmer. Also WTF happened to her hair???

Reactions: 14
How great does her hair look in the second pic?! Sadly it’s not been coloured as you can see by the first one. Also bit of a difference in torso size between the two pics as usual

• Wow
Reactions: 3
As skinny as she becomes I still see her as a waddling bloat.
Also, her voice has always grated me, it sounds like she’s holding her breath and talking at the same time

Reactions: 11
That pic of her in the gold number is dreadful. She looks like a bladder on a stick, her head is ginormous.

• Haha

2017 VS. 2019.

This chick is spiralling into complete and utter madness. We all know that she has lost weight, but geez, not THAT much - she has clearly become obsessed with Photoshopping herself to look skinnier than ever. It’s so sad and dangerous, too.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Tanya didn't even make it to any photo even on the story of Dior makeup. She was just one of many invited and Dior wouldn't want their followers knowing they associate with someone so low rent ?

Reactions: 7
How great does her hair look in the second pic?! Sadly it’s not been coloured as you can see by the first one. Also bit of a difference in torso size between the two pics as usual

View attachment 6793View attachment 6794
Yes!! She would look soooooo much better with strawberry blonde hair!

Oh dear lord, glittery socks are back!! [emoji1787][emoji1787] She really shouldn't tuck her hair behind het ears as it looks like she has shaved a bit of her hair!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.