Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubu

Chatty Member
Plot twist: zoe finally leaves manchild Alfie for Jimbob and she finally gts a ring and a bump by her 30th

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Tookah

Reality Vrs COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT TARNNNN

View attachment 6767
View attachment 6768
The comments on her post sadden me. Most of them are praising how skinny she is and asking her to tell them her routine/diet. IT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING!!! First of all she doesn't even look like this and secondly it's not healthy!! I feel like this is getting close to the dangerous category it just pisses me off people with young fans not being responsible :mad: wheres jameela jamil when you need her ?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

jammy

Chatty Member
You can imagine the fall out... " That's it Tarn, we're over, pack your bags and go, I've got plenty you can use!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Meg1912

VIP Member
The delusion is real with this one. As well as with her husband, you know, the one who's a writer/presenter? [emoji1787][emoji1787]
This video from GQ popped up and I thought it was so telling of how clueless and unnapreciative Jim is. Jim is interviewing Jason Atherton (who is hot AF!), who has 16 successful restaurants all over the world. Jim asked him when he started to feel successful and was shocked when Jason said he still doesnt feel successful today as he believes the day you sit back and say you're successful is the day when you're in danger of losing it all. That it's crucial to have the drive to succeed every day. Jim was shocked! He then asks if he knows when a Michelin critic comes over. Jason says he gave up on that years ago, that if a restaurant is worthy of a star, it'll win in anyway. That what he works on is making sure that every single customer that comes through the door gets the same experience. Obviously, Jim didn't learn a thing or two from him!
Sorry for being ot, but I thought it was very interesting!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 18

Meg1912

VIP Member
Just to clarify that the photo on the right most definitely IS NOT weight she has lost since the photo on the left was taken (earlier this month). It's her photoshopping the sh** out of her photos so everyone thinks she's skinny! Even though she's obviously slim! It is so f***ed up as young girls are all over the comments asking for advice how how to achieve her amazing legs! [emoji33][emoji33]

• Angry

Meg1912

VIP Member
That’s so sad isn’t?? Why is so desperate to look smaller? Does she think they will start casting her because she’s skinny?? She’s deluded[emoji2358]
Tbh I can't feel sad for Tanya because she has a platform in which she reaches sooo many young girls and the message she chooses to spread is extremely wreckless. She acts as if she eats absolutely everything she wants and the weight just comes off. Then you see photos of the real her on other's social media or Getty and she's like: no no no, that's not enough. I'll do it my way and edit my photos, so everyone calls me skinny Tarn and ask how I'm doing it. I'll then say Barry's and happiness! It's pathetic actually. Her body is telling her what she's doing is extremely dangerous, yet she chooses to ignore it. Her hair issues are clearly due to lack of nutrients her body needs!
That photo I posted yesterday was shocking!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh Jim... I'm sure she really likes you too. [emoji23][emoji23] Had a quick look at the comments under those photos and about 90% are from women saying: You're so tiny! You're so thin! How did you do it? I want to go on the Tanya diet! It's quite sad really... I mean, if she's not sharing anything on how she shed the weight, so it's obviously because she did it in a shady way, hence not wanting to share it. Why can't her minions see that?!
Meanwhile, she keeps posting photos of junk food, so that young girls think this is how they should do it. Eat as she does and lose weight, except they'll probably put on weight. Then what? I'm not a violent person at all, but sometimes I wish someone would slap her. Sorry not sorry.
88d786854cf78f8e50ec6b85bb6074c7.jpg
14be74151636ee9be3c56488d1cfdd3f.jpg
a34e3882fc29a69cb7d1f492f6607ce7.jpg

I’m FINE with violence ?
I volunteer! I volunteer! I volunteer as tribute!

It’s the Hunger Games!
Bitch stole the box from my McChicken sandwich to post on Instagram and licked one of my chips.
may the odds be ever in your favour tarnnnn . ?
but keep the feck away from my food.
No but seriously.
It’s Zoe-fucking-Ella part two.......
“I eat endless amounts of shit and look at how tiny I am... will I try fit into a box/cupboard/press for the 20’th time this year and laugh at myself like the idea has just come into my head and it’s not my most overused party trick” ?

Poor Zoe must be fuming her “fat friend” is no longer fat.

Louise and Gabby where you at?!!
All is forgiven.
Passes dominoes menu and dumdum’s donuts ?

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I think it says a lot if Jim would rather spend time with his new niece than going to the BAFTAs with Tanya. Or maybe he knew he couldn't keep a straight face with the obvious attention-seeking dress that Tanya wore.
Jim, for all his flaws, is a family man at heart, of course he would rather see his new niece than try to pretend to give a damn about Tanya. Jim is the quintessential good, next door Dad for me, and when he finds himself a new wife, he will make a good dad.

Reactions: 17

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
My editing skills
are much like Tanya’s acting skills...

But remember kids half price ski and winter wear is still available at “Chapman Ski Direct”
If you like that 80’s chalet look.
Check us out.
Free Jim chapman book and Tanya Burr makeup product with every purchase.

Reactions: 16
Honestly as someone naturally slimmer than Tarn I don't get why she has done this to herself. It's so hard to pull off a nice outfit when you resemble a teenage boy.. I used to look upto her as she was exactly the kind of woman I'd love to be voluptuous, amazing hair, beautiful skin and lips.

So sad to see what she's done to herself for fame and definitely doesn't look natural. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for curved walls and furniture ?

Reactions: 16

Yel

Chatty Member
Thanks for that @nemidiso , all this time in la and all these auditions yet the only thing she's booked is the cheese girl, and even that was last minute so she clearly wasn't their first choice.

It never gets old.

Reactions: 14

Yel

Chatty Member
Agreed, her waist looked TINY here.

View attachment 2697
Eek, she's definitely lost an unhealthy amount of weight recently. After seeing her try to loose weight for years and it happens all of a sudden apparently with no effort is worrying. Espically as we know she's got no one around her to give her home truths, like give up acting. But she's still going on about how much junk she eats and of course left that shot in showing her frame.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Her vlogs are difficult to watch, it must be painful having to hold a conversation with her she’s honestly so vapid.
But Barry’s Bootcamp looks brilliant. ??

Oh bugger me backwards that second image just slipped in there.
Obviously I’ve tried the edit feature but..... finger cramp. ??‍♀
Unable to perform that action right now.

Imma just leave it here tarnnnn.

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Me seeing @Oohthedrama "edit":
e2186fb13bcade387aa9d1b7fe38d55e.gif
Eh... That was a solid 3/5 minutes with the basic iPhone photo editing app. ?
I’m legitimately like Tanya when it comes to how we study and execute our craft.
A Half arsed attempt that’s really quite embarrassing.
I bring the banter and soul crushing commentary. ??‍♀ It’s my only skill.
I’m not like multi talented tarrrrn
I’m Like Jim we don’t really do much ?

The most interesting thing I’ve heard about him in months was the ATM story ? Jim needed cash!!
Could be for her adderall but it was probably for a small flat white in a reusable cup ?
I can see him being a flat white lad.
I’m excited for chapman 2019 content.

• Haha