Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure that this is not actually their worktop but just one used for the pic
Agree, it's all about having that trendy shabby chic Insta pic (or at least it was at the time these photos were taken) I saw youtuber and blogger Hannah Michalak use some of this 'vintage wood' wallpaper for a flat lay- it's so fake to me.

Reactions: 7
She genuinely looks like a 14 year old boy. [emoji849][emoji849] Perhaps preparing for her next role? [emoji848]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
Perhaps preparing for her next role?

Unemployed, homeless drug dealer?! ?

Reactions: 2
You guys are so awful! Just because she’s wearing jeans & Converse? Her eyeliner is smudging & way overlined.

Reactions: 1
Anyone know what she's shooting?? Do you think she could be involved in the new four weddings and a funeral they are doing for red nose day??

Reactions: 3
Anyone know what she's shooting?? Do you think she could be involved in the new four weddings and a funeral they are doing for red nose day??
Probably. I saw on Twitter the other day that they'd put an open call out...doubt they could actively avoid her, lol.

I said she's be begging for a part in this, get something about being friends with Scarlett Cirtis. So probably.

Reactions: 1
I hope she throws a huge party for her 4 weddings and a funeral role, and ends up being cut out of it.

Wasn't disconnect with the Curtis spawn and that's never been seen by anyone.

There's been lots of long articles on this 12-minute long red nose day "film" and haven't seen Tanya mentioned in any of them. Praying for her that she at least gets to speak in it, otherwise it's just embarrassing.

The Dior trainers and bag she posted are so ugly. They look super mid-2000s to me.

Does she ever have anything other than high sugar refined carbs for breakfast? This is the girl that has #adenough of infuencers promoting junk food to children ;)

That tweet lasted less than an hour before she deleted it.

Tanya got in the mail this week:

Actress and social media sensation Tanya Burr was dressed to the nines after being selected to play one of the bridesmaids

7426846-6496181-One_for_the_CV_Actress_and_social_media_sensation_Tanya_Burr_was-a-222_1544800...jpg
7431570-6496181-image-m-230_1544801153325.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.