Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if I’ve missed it, but has she ever commented on/addressed her weight loss? She seemed to struggle to lose any for ages then all of a sudden she’s thin, but still just shows herself eating crap all the time? Has she been let in on some celeb secret or something

Reactions: 4
Tanya's life is so sad to me. Acting hasn't been panning out as she wanted and she sabotaged her own YT channel. And now she's being a sugar momma to one of her former co-stars from Confidence it seems. Did she think coloring her hair a hideous shade of blonde and losing weight would be enough to catapult her career amongst the A-listers? ?

From what I've gathered on GG and here, it seems Tanya is just spending her days shopping, eating (supposedly), and partying. But not actually taking classes to improve her acting skills or going to audition after audition. Yes, her name has some recognition due to YT but in terms of the acting world she's at the bottom rung of the ladder. You have to work to get the leading roles or be extremely wealthy and well-connected with other actors/thespian families. She can't expect to pay her way into getting roles forever. Not at the rate she's spending.
No amount of classes will be any good when you not good enough! She’s no actress, she’s too old if nothing else?

Reactions: 1
Apologies if I’ve missed it, but has she ever commented on/addressed her weight loss? She seemed to struggle to lose any for ages then all of a sudden she’s thin, but still just shows herself eating crap all the time? Has she been let in on some celeb secret or something
Apparantly it is going to Barrys Boot Camp.....

Reactions: 3
Could it be laser liposuction? I’ve read about it and it’s meant to have very quick healing process (few hours), but idk if it’s popular or even at all practiced in the uk?

Apparantly it is going to Barrys Boot Camp.....
She hardly ever goes to Barry’s she posted a pic weeks ago of just the outside, if she was really going she would post every time. Shes such a liar saying it’s Barry’s that transformed her body, she hates exercise and she’s a junk food and booze addict, who’s always found it very hard to lose weight. Now suddenly she’s lost what’s looks like 20 plus pounds, is she getting advice from anorexic Scarlet Curtis on how to lose weight, or is she using diet pills or had lipo? She definitely doesn’t look healthy or toned, so she’s not lost it through healthy eating and exercise.

Could it be laser liposuction? I’ve read about it and it’s meant to have very quick healing process (few hours), but idk if it’s popular or even at all practiced in the uk?
I’m guessing that means that they don’t have to cut the skin so there’d be no visible evidence. That would explain why she’s always going to LA, she might be getting it done there. I just looked it up and you can get it in the uk

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Yel

Omg I’ve missed this thread! Just saw on GG that there’s a thread here and realized I wasn’t subbed yet. Wow
Welcome it's time to leave that old site behind and make a thread for anyone here that doesn't have one! Here is always quick, no annoying ads everywhere, easy to use, loads of features and most importantly no twit mods ;)

She posted a video something about how she just felt happy and her body shape changed even through she carried on eating cake. Something that ridiculous. Think it might be earlier in the thread.

Loads think she's on Ritalin or something for the dramatic weight loss. She's been going to boot camps for years with no change, then all of a sudden after the terrible stage photos in the papers the weight droped off.

Reactions: 9
She has to be on slimming tablets! All this food she keeps “eating” and she keeps losing weight? It comes since she wants to be an “actress” because she didn’t fit in with all the Hollywood starts!

Reactions: 2
Yep she’s desperate to get any acting work she can so she’s had to take drastic action to lose weight whether that’s lipo or amphetamines cos she doesn’t have the will power to lose weight naturally. She thinks that making changes to her appearance like losing weight and going blonde will get her the acting jobs she wants

She has to be on slimming tablets! All this food she keeps “eating” and she keeps losing weight? It comes since she wants to be an “actress” because she didn’t fit in with all the Hollywood starts!
Why do you believe she eats any of it? It's a classic eating disorder trait to pretend to eat large amounts of junk food and stay slim.

Reactions: 9
I have no idea what she’s doing exactly to lose all the weight but I am convinced that she doesn’t eat any of the stuff she shows on Instagram. Maybe a small bite if any? She’s never had the type of body with such a high metabolism that she can just eat whatever; as we know, her weight has *always* been up and down and she’s never been a naturally thin person. Something is definitely up.

Reactions: 11
Nothing new and parts could be better as she's misunderstood what she's read on gossip forums. People need to stop repeating that misleading stat a Tanya burr cosmetics line product sold every two mins.

Its getting lots of views and even the dedicated fans are calling her a terrible actress.

But they don't get that Tanya burr cosmetics wasn't a real company and she didn't choose to not release any more. I don't for a second beleive Tanya had an idea for a book and approached every publisher and was knocked down until one decided to take it on. That one publisher being penguin random house, who Zoe said approached her to "write" a book. It's all lies!

Last edited:
^ True, I did find some parts a little odd... I didn't think it was the case that struggling author Tanya had to go knocking on all these publishers' doors until Penguin accepted (one of the most well-known publishing houses in the UK lol). Wasn't it a simple case of the book deals being handed to her?:rolleyes: That aside, I quite like this Hadassah girl- she's kind of sweet and mature without being too annoying.

The only involvement Tanya would have had with her books is to pose for the cover photo and agree to having her name on the cover. Everything else would have been done by Gleam and the publisher, including writing the damn thing.

These Youtubers (well the Gleam lot anyway) are brazen liars. They think if you just lie convincingly people will swallow anything. I'm sure Tanya thought her acting career would be equally easy; just lie and pretend you're an actor and hey presto, it will magically become true.

Her rep even tried to manipulate Tanya's Wikipedia page. They have no respect for old fashioned stuff like integrity and honesty.

Not everything in life can be dealt with by the marketing department.

Reactions: 11
^ True, I did find some parts a little odd... I didn't think it was the case that struggling author Tanya had to go knocking on all these publishers' doors until Penguin accepted (one of the most well-known publishing houses in the UK lol). Wasn't it a simple case of the book deals being handed to her?:rolleyes: That aside, I quite like this Hadassah girl- she's kind of sweet and mature without being too annoying.
I think you're right, I think the book deal was handed to her, like it usually is with these people. The publishers know she'll sell books no matter how rubbish the content is. That said, knocking on publishers' doors does sound like the sort of desperate thing that Tanya would do. This is the girl that asked Glamour to feature her on their front cover.

Reactions: 5
^ I know what you mean about the Glamour magazine thing but I just assumed the books were all managed through Gleam: all Tanya had to do was pose for photographs and put her name to it, I bet she had very little to do with the content or even cared that much... Maybe I'm just being very cynical lol. I'm hoping 2019 puts an end to all this 'influencer' book nonsense but I won't hold my breath.

Reactions: 3
Off topic but I just ran into Jim at the cashpoint, took me by surpirse! I work round the corner from Gleam. I soooo wanted to ask him if they were together after reading the latest posts here this morning! Nosy little me who shouldn't be on gossip sites!

Reactions: 6
Off topic but I just ran into Jim at the cashpoint, took me by surpirse! I work round the corner from Gleam. I soooo wanted to ask him if they were together after reading the latest posts here this morning! Nosy little me who shouldn't be on gossip sites!
It would've been tempting to ask that lol but he'd only tell you to fudge off, I bet :p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.