Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I don’t follow either, never have. But remember Tanya looking a lot better than this. Maybe she isn’t well?

Reactions: 4
Sliming pills aren't without a downside! She used to look healthy compared to Zoe now looks like a washed up druggie.

Reactions: 8
I don’t have much of an idea about either although I did read about the Zoella calendar mess up at Boots last year or am I dreaming that??

Tanya looks very washed out and dead eyed in that picture.

Blonde hair doesn't suit Tanya, and Im shocked at her eye bags and how puffy she looks! Somehow Zoe looks healthier than tarn, which must be a first.

OT . I hate when Zoe wears big hoops. Also, someone mentioned she looks like Gail Platter from Corrie and now that's all I see ?

Reactions: 10
Her body frame looks smaller than Zoe's in some angles. That's a huge weight loss. I always thought it was nice that she actually looked like an average girl on the street. It's clear they don't really get along that much. Lost of sniping from both sides.

Reactions: 11
Her body frame looks smaller than Zoe's in some angles. That's a huge weight loss. I always thought it was nice that she actually looked like an average girl on the street. It's clear they don't really get along that much. Lost of sniping from both sides.
Agreed, her waist looked TINY here.

t.png

Yel

Agreed, her waist looked TINY here.

View attachment 2697
Eek, she's definitely lost an unhealthy amount of weight recently. After seeing her try to loose weight for years and it happens all of a sudden apparently with no effort is worrying. Espically as we know she's got no one around her to give her home truths, like give up acting. But she's still going on about how much junk she eats and of course left that shot in showing her frame.

Reactions: 14
in some moments tanya looks like she's about to cry every second (11:05 for example), also kinda shady that zoe hoped for tanya to have a big acting experience

Reactions: 6
Tanya looks like she’s lost too much weight too quickly.
That’s gonna bite her in the ass.
Cigarettes are definitely her drug of choice so I’m assuming that’s how she’s keeping her appetite down for a while now. But her eyes look glassy. Something is going on there....
These two couldn’t be more fake, I find Louise Pentland annoying at times but god watching this she really has “grown up” compared to Zoe and Tanya.
I really feel sorry for Zoe. She has nothing.
Tanya at least has the illusion she can act.
Zoe has quality street.

Reactions: 13

Yel

I really feel sorry for Zoe. She has nothing.
Tanya at least has the illusion she can act.
Zoe has quality street
You'd think by now Tanya's dillusion about acting would be over, but no she persists. Not sure if it's admirable or concerning.

Zoe still has the products in shops, lack of interest for Tanyas wares by superdrug customers was the death of Tanya's white label products.

Maybe I'm just pretentious about food but they seemed far too impressed with themselves knowing most of the quality street sweets. I don't know any adult like that, even the teens in my family would not even eat quality street with palm oil and by Nestlé.

Reactions: 14
Both looking old and rough af. Esp Tarn.

View attachment 2692
Holy cow!! I haven't seen these two for a good year or so. Tanya looks like me after I had food poisoning and nearly died.

Zoe looks like she's been hit in the face with a frying pan and is really angry about it.

they look like they have drink / drug problem.

And holy tit they will have a ton of top makeup on. Imagine them without it! *shudders*

Maybe I'm just pretentious about food but they seemed far too impressed with themselves knowing most of the quality street sweets. I don't know any adult like that, even the teens in my family would not even eat quality street with palm oil and by Nestlé.
This! I avoid palm oil too. And anything with glucose fructose syrup in it, which the gooey ones do. Avoid! It's all garbage. Once when young I worked in a job where people gifted us tins of roses or quality street and we'd snack on them all day. We were all sick as dogs. Literally floored us.

Wonder how much they pay her to keep promoting them and talking about them as cool.

Reactions: 9
Yeah they’re obviously being sponsored by quality street, Tanya had a personalised tin delivered to her :rolleyes:

She really looks like crap lately, so tired and the circles under her eyes, I think she’s definitely addicted to Adderall, the sudden weight loss and the weird behaviour are key, especially when she’s struggled to lose weight in the past. Her eyes look dead and her skin looks loose due to the sudden weight loss

They’ve just announced a Red Nose Day Special mini-film sequel to Four Weddings and a Funeral, how much is Tanya going to be begging to have a part in it! She needs to get something out of sucking up to Scarlett Curtis.

Nestle? Hahaha. Crunch bars by Nestle have little flavor so I can just imagine. I’m a Hershey’s, Dove (made by?), & Lindt (sp?) girl.

I have never understood all the Quality St. obsession! How does it compare to Hershey?

Tanya & Zoe are without a doubt starving themselves. I too noticed Tonya’s eye bags. Poppy’s hair on her is not a good look. Her acting is terrible, but she’ll likely continue to pay some bills by being an extra. Look at all the MF idiot extras in TV & movies. Annoying as hell, but someone has to waste their life away I guess. No offense to anyone who does that here. I know people involved in that life. They make freaking iMb whatever accounts to promote that tit.

Reactions: 1
Nestle? Hahaha. Crunch bars by Nestle have little flavor so I can just imagine. I’m a Hershey’s, Dove (made by?), & Lindt (sp?) girl.

I have never understood all the Quality St. obsession! How does it compare to Hershey?
off topic off topic off topic.....
Noooooow,
Let me stop you right there ?
Hershey is not chocolate... America’s can not do chocolate

Nestle.... is not chocolate. ?
although I have one exception..
Milky bar: I do not believe that milky bar is distributed directly from the gates of hell. Its acceptable if you’re a toddler or hungover. ?

Cadbury is the king of basic witch chocolate.
Unless you’re going more upmarket or looking for health store alternative then it’s a whole other story ??‍♀

Dove is Galaxy here!
Quality Street have always been cheap Christmas seeets your granny had.

Adderall is still adderall ?

Reactions: 10

Tanya & Zoe are without a doubt starving themselves. I too noticed Tonya’s eye bags. Poppy’s hair on her is not a good look. Her acting is terrible, but she’ll likely continue to pay some bills by being an extra. Look at all the MF idiot extras in TV & movies. Annoying as hell, but someone has to waste their life away I guess. No offense to anyone who does that here. I know people involved in that life. They make freaking iMb whatever accounts to promote that tit.
No no no Hershey is horrible compared to UK chocolate..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.