Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'A sign of a healthy relationship is no sign of it on Facebook' kinda applies and I kinda believe it lol
Ordinarily I would agree, but these people make their living out of producing content for YouTube, including videos with each other. It's been all about the relationship and now all of a sudden there's no sign of each other on social media without any explanation. There wouldn't be speculation if they just came out and made a statement, they'll soon get sick of people asking questions.

Reactions: 9
Only on Jim's stories were they at winter wonderland together last night for at least one ride together, Tanya didn't post any of both of them.

Reactions: 4
Went to look for the video and google is even auto completing that they broke up. Tanya and zoe together recently look like two women on the edge.

jim-chapman.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Pixiwoo answered in the comments of their IG that Tanya couldn't make it because she had to work..
Thanks, I couldn't find that in the comments but did see this reply on the pixiwoo channel as to why she did a last minute live. When it suits them youtubers want to say its a busy job, but it's unlike any other job where you can just sack it if you want to do something else fun instead.

pixi.jpg

Reactions: 3
And zombie Tarn rocking her grandpa's coat.

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 6
Thanks, I couldn't find that in the comments but did see this reply on the pixiwoo channel as to why she did a last minute live. When it suits them youtubers want to say its a busy job, but it's unlike any other job where you can just sack it if you want to do something else fun instead.

View attachment 2594
Sorry it was Nic's IG! She postet some Photos also and a lot of people asked why her husband is there but Tanya is not

Pixiwoo answered in the comments of their IG that Tanya couldn't make it because she had to work..
Yeah, okay. I’ll definitely believe that.

Tanya Burr that hardworking actress whose acting credits are so extensive I can’t type them all out. Tanya Burr that hardworking beauty empire Queen, that is so popular with people they are launching new ranges all the time. Tanya Burr that popular vlogger whose daft but seemingly fun lifestyle is watched by millions every month after she makes loads of effort to film and embrace her vlogging career.

Yeah, a couple of years ago I could believe that she was “busy”, well, as far as vloggers ever think they’re busy, but these days, not a chance.

Get the high Adsense Christmas out of the way and then DIVORCE ANNOUNCEMENT! I can’t wait. Hopefully Zalfie announce their breakup at the same time.

Reactions: 4
Isn't now the right time to announce the break up to get the biggest views either of them have got for years?

Not really fair on the family members to have to make excuses when Jim and tarn are ignoring all the questions on their own platforms. If it wasn't real they would have by now made at least one reply.

Maybe they are holding out for the start of Vlogmas to kick it off with a bang!

She just posted this, with hearts just above herself ?
Screenshot_20181129-212556.jpg

Isn't now the right time to announce the break up to get the biggest views either of them have got for years?

Not really fair on the family members to have to make excuses when Jim and tarn are ignoring all the questions on their own platforms. If it wasn't real they would have by now made at least one reply.

Maybe they are holding out for the start of Vlogmas to kick it off with a bang!

She just posted this, with hearts just above herself ?
View attachment 2598
Ooh, I would love Vlogmas Day One to kick off with a divorce announcement. That would be even better and it would give them some content for December. ??

So did anyone else see Sam and Nick’s Cosmo (?) photo shoot.

Anyone have any input as to why Ian was included in the family pic, but not Tanya?

Reactions: 1
Tanya posted on Twitter (Nov 3rd) that she’d just booked to go to Vietnam. Jim posted a few days ago that he’s “heading off to Singapore and Vietnam over the festive holiday”

Does anyone think they’re both doing it to try and make themselves relevant again?
When you’re only being talked about because of your bad acting and weight then a “divorce” really isn’t that bad once you can cash in on it.
It’s Adsense season... sorry advent!
Always good to have people tuning in and interacting even if the comments are just about divorce ?
Still makes the numbers look good.
I don’t know why I think they’re actually doing it on purpose and underneath they’re probably fine.
Jim just seems like to much of a wet wipe to date again or even have sex with someone different ?

Reactions: 5
I've always thought Jim was gay, or at the least bi.
I think maybe he's done something wrong and is grovelling, every bit of interaction with them, it's Jim commenting and saying nice things and she ignored it, why she's going out so much on her own, etc

Reactions: 1
I've always thought Jim was gay, or at the least bi.
I think maybe he's done something wrong and is grovelling, every bit of interaction with them, it's Jim commenting and saying nice things and she ignored it, why she's going out so much on her own, etc
My gaydar has always gone off a bit on Jim. His obsession with talking about penises is also a bit of a giveaway that he could swing both ways.

Reactions: 5
Wow, in Tanya's Christmas Q&A with Zoe her attitude has changed SO much! It's almost like she's become the patronising one, putting down Zoe or making her look silly whenever she can. It's really quite uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.