Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe he’s setting up Louis Vuit-TARN.
Budget actress with a luxury ego.
Haha love it!

I can see him promising the world to her, setting her up to be the next Cartier and all she needs to do is put 50k of her own money in as a float for the company..

Reactions: 8
Isn't it a bit odd how there was nobody there from Gleam? They do represent her after all and are far more experienced than Kate, whose main skills are editing profiles on Wiki 24/7 and posing for Ig.

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 5
So did Rob and look how well it turned out for him!
I'm probably being thick, but who is Rob?

All I can think of is Jim and his flops with thoes 60 jackets where only a few sold, that watch and the "ground breaking" hair product advert that the brand didn't even use.

Reactions: 1
@Meg1912 ditch the titanic...
Look what happened jack. ? he could have been living his best life in the hot tub with us right now,
not chilling on a door in the middle of the ocean...
waiting for the unnamed site to load. ??‍♀

Did Tanya get Zoe’s PR crap this year btw!? I just watched Danielle Mansutti unboxing hers.

@Yel she would fall for it and all. I can’t believe I’m saying this but if you line up all the OG Brit crew, the one coming out on top is probably Marcus and then Louise.
The only two that also seem to have a genuine friendship..
(I don’t count Naomi... she’s a gleam poodle with a hot boyfriend)

Reactions: 5
'm not even sure how gleam runs these days since the take over. Maybe they don't manage as much.

Or maybe they didn't want to be on a cringe selfie, the Wolsey hash tag looks desperate

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oohthedrama, you're right. As always!!! [emoji87]
Robert Drummer was the director of Confidence, who cast Tarn thinking she'd bring audiences like say, Kit Harington to the West End (completely unrelated blind item on him, but oh so juicy! https://blindgossip.com/no-covers-face-up/) [emoji87][emoji87][emoji87][emoji87]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

if you line up all the OG Brit crew, the one coming out on top is probably Marcus and then Louise
Oh really? What makes you say that. Marcus seemed like such a little witch going on about Angelica on his podcast. Hes just been doing lame ill informed videos on popular topics that he hasn't bothered to research to try to get some views on his dying channel. Louise I don't follow, but never been a fan and she is always making snide comments at people.

@Meg1912 Ah of course that Rob! How could I forget - Jim's friend's husband

Last edited:
@Yel
Oh believe me I like none of them, but Marcus does seem to realise his uploads were pure tit, he’s committed to his relationship and in his upload with Alfie he managed to come across as an actual adult compared to that twit. He tries too hard though, to be deep and spiritual. And he’s as deep as a puddle.
They all got lucky but he’s putting work into what he wants to do now, unlike Alfie who’s living his best teenage life.
I respect him for trying his script writing thing ? and his other projects, whatever they are...I even respect Tanya for at least trying to act (trying..) when you see Zoe and Alfie bleeding their “fans” dry for every last penny by doing the bare minimum on repeat.

Louise is miserable, I take that back she begs for interaction and likes and views, but she has kids, I let her away with it slightly more than the other 2, only just.
One thing I did like was her decision not to vlog Disney, that could have got a huge number of views and she knows it. Il give her that too.

I think the only thing i know for sure is they’d all be working in Asda or Tesco right now if they hadn’t got lucky.
They had good timing,
nothing else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Marcus complaining about Angelika? Got to see that. He should be agreeing with some of her points. To be a podcaster, one must know the difference between their ass from a hole in the wall. (Sorry, grew up with that quote & I probably think of it all too often). ?

Zoe sounding like Chummy in recent vlogs. It’s creeping me out.

Painfully giving TONya a view to see what she has been up to.

Are there no Tonya’s in the UK? I’ve never understood why Tanya is pronounced like Tonya over there.

Reactions: 2
^ No, I've never known a Tonya (only a British Greek girl called Tonia which is pronounced the same lol). I've also known more people who spell their name Tania rather than Tanya here in the UK:giggle:

Marcus does seem to realise his uploads were pure tit, he’s committed to his relationship and in his upload with Alfie he managed to come across as an actual adult compared to that twit
It's such a low bar when you are comparing someone with alife ;)

I think Marcus has given up doing videos so it puts him in a better place to say how tit all his videos are, Alfie, Tanya and Jim are still carrying on with the rubbish uploads so need to keep up the pretence that they believe in it. I do give him props for giving it up.

I've only seen clips from Marcus podcast where he was calling commentary channels bullies, but he didn't come across well at all.

Anyway back on Tanya, I might watch one of her vlogs. Her and Zoe being frenemies and bitching at each other is a Vlogmas lighlight.

No sign of Jim, I wonder how they will address him not coming to stay. Ad rates are now super high so makes sense for them to both release breaking up videos.
Screenshot_20181128-103236.jpg

Poor Jim....
he’s trading in one red head for the skinner version I suppose.
I have images of him sitting in Tom Ford pj’s Christmas morning with Martha “moo moo” dressed as an (obviously designer to match jim’s aesthetic) elf.
Just sitting there waiting for script inspiration to strike during his pain.

Our thoughts are with you and moo moo at this hard time Jim.

He was on his forth script last summer, wonder how many screen plays he's written now.

Are we assuming he gets to keep the dog? Let's hope he does well in the settlement, on his earnings I'm not sure he could buy a flat in Morden.

Interesting, no mention of his gift for his wife? I think maybe they have broken up. When my husband left me a few months ago, I just posted stuff without him, didn't do an announcement or whatever. To be fair I am not an i'nfluencer' but still...

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Wait can someone catch me up, why/what happened to make us think they have broken up?
I never paid much attention to them the last few years, used to when I was younger

He was on his forth script last summer, wonder how many screen plays he's written now.

Are we assuming he gets to keep the dog? Let's hope he does well in the settlement, on his earnings I'm not sure he could buy a flat in Morden.
I’d give him the dog just to stop hearing Tarrrnnn say “moo moo”
Moo moo is an own brand NAHHLAAH
like Tanya is an own brand Zoe.
Now don’t get me wrong both are discounted goods to being with.

Oh but am I’m excited to see the boring ass 50 minute uploads of fake laugh and fake cheer from 2 miserable fake witches.. I hope we get a Jim/Alfie single lads version over vlogmas

Wait can someone catch me up, why/what happened to make us think they have broken up?
I never paid much attention to them the last few years, used to when I was younger
I'm not very into it either but maybe because they don't post anything about or with each other on social media since weeks or months. Never seen together in any vlog or insta story (and tan posts a lot of them) or mentioning each other. maybe also because she lost a lot of weight and doesnt look very healthy at the minute

on the zoe thread @Helloally posted zoes insta of her and tans gettogether and the title could be another hint to a crisis

'A sign of a healthy relationship is no sign of it on Facebook' kinda applies and I kinda believe it lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.