Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The blonde colour just doesn’t suit her, it’s too yellow and looks cheap, apparently it’s the same hairdresser Zoe uses, so no wonder it looks bad. Zoe’s hair looks horribly dry and yellow with black roots, now Tanya will look the same.

That hairdresser is bleeping awful, why would you do that to someone who's losing their hair and it’s already very dry. Tanya will have to keep getting her roots done and her hair will be falling out in clumps and dry as straw :ROFLMAO: If I was her hairdresser I would have advised her to go a darker blonde or just get lots of highlights in the front, that yellow colour is gonna destroy her already damaged thinning hair.

Reactions: 2
I don't understand how someone with that much money gets some kind of home hairdresser that's completely unknown and clearly incompetent. There are plenty of excellent salons that will open up out of hours or come to your home to work on your hair considering your image is a huge part of your job.

The best bit is that the Daily Fail didn't even get her name right. Shows how insignificant she is.
What did they call her? Tonka Durr?

I don't get why all of them gleam girls go to the same hairdresser (well obviously for Zoe who lives the furthest she drives to her) when she's not even very good

Reactions: 1
They are all merging into the same bland blonde white gurl. :sleep:

Reactions: 4
She's done an IG story thanking people for commenting and liking her blonde hair "thank you for all the lovley comments, I didn't expect things to go so crazy" sit down Tanya and stop acting like you've won an Oscar.

Reactions: 2
He hair is blonde now. It’s on insta stories. Actually a nice colour. :oops::oops:

Zella was having lunch with Tanya's friend who wrote disconnect and gave Tanya the role.

I clicked through to her website and there is no mention of disconnect anywhere, I don't think we will ever see Tanya's "film debut" as she calls it :poop::poop:
PSX_20180907_091501.jpg

And Zoe has that same dry as straw yellow blonde hair, but Tanya’s hair was much dryer and thinning before she went blonde. If that hairdresser fucked up Zoe’s hair, she’s probably gonna make Tanya’s start breaking off and falling out. Can’t wait to see the vids and pictures as her hair gets steadily thinner and dryer and the blonde colour becomes even more cheap and trashy looking :ROFLMAO:

Yel

I think Tanya's hair has been really damaged by the play - doing it up herself in those really tight space buns everynight and lots ripping out!

Ugh I've seen it now. What's the obsession with blonde hair? I think people generally look better with dark hair, but definitely with their natural hair colour at least! It doesn't suit her at all. Zoe's suits her more but even she looks 100x worse than if she had her natural or darker colour.

Shallowness over.

I think it just doesn't match her skin tone that well. It doesn't look natural at all and kinda cheap yellow-ish. Darker hair suited her much better!

Reactions: 6
It's sad that they all want to look the same, nothing individual or unique just blend into mediocrity*.

*I can't think of the word I want to say there, so mediocrity will have to do!

Reactions: 3
Actress Tanya showing off how well she can pose in a carefully curated ad photo
PSX_20180909_082923.jpg

The tag is so small for the brand, almost as if she's embarrassed to still be selling low end products. She didn't tag it correctly as your supposed to do on Instagram then goes straight from skincare to pick and mix:LOL:
PSX_20180912_115731.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA I tried to take a screen-shot of her with curly hair at Zoe´s vlog, failed misserably but OMG can´t stop laughing.
She wants to be sooo popular that it comes across as desperate. Rn at her social media she portrays herself as a super edgy actress and persona -except when she is super drunk- but in Zoella´s video she played the dumb girl, quirky child again trying to out-shine everything and everyone.
Come on Tan, are you the childish dumb baker pseudo makeup artist or are you a super edgy, unatainable pro A-Lister?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.