Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks, can't find it cached anywhere. Did you watch any of it?

It only got 10% dislikes.

She's so gutless when anything ever has a bad reaction, like the Jamie Oliver "I've #ad enough of influencers promoting junk food" with the iconic reply "All you do is eat cake Tanya", she just deletes and brushes it under the carpet.

She never has the guts to stand by what she's said or to try and justify herself.

burr.jpg

Reactions: 2
Yes I saw that while out. I was gonig to come on here to ask if there been announcement. Why did she delete it?

Reactions: 1
I didn't watch it as I assumed it was clickbait and was saving for a moment when I was VERY bored. :sleep:

Reactions: 4
Ah well looks like noone here actually watched it, I wouldn't rush to ever click on her videos.

Looking at her insta she's flying from Heathrow, so back to la and still in the air now? Maybe Kate privated the video as it was getting more dislikes than usual and will discuss with Tanya once she has fast WiFi? Just guessing.

I watched it! The baby shopping was for Kates sister who gave birth to a babygirl I think. They went to white company bought baby clothes and in another part of the vlog she was doing her make-up in their bathroom, showed her outfit. nothing controversial and actually quite boring

I watched it! The baby shopping was for Kates sister who gave birth to a babygirl I think. They went to white company bought baby clothes and in another part of the vlog she was doing her make-up in their bathroom, showed her outfit. nothing controversial and actually quite boring
Great thanks for letting us know! How strange, the dislikes were higher than usual but she has had some others with over 10% dislikes when she clickbaits.

There was 92 comments with 36k views and she often only gets 200-300 comments with 400k views, so more comments than usual.

Maybe she got caught up in something unrealted to the videos content? Haha the unknown is always way more interesting!

I'm also not sure if I maybe forgot something relevant. As I said: the vlog wasn't very entertaining so I did a lot of other things while letting it roll :D
The only 'tea' was her saying "This is so cute! When I have baby he/she will for sure wear something like this *pointing to a fluffy baby onesie* - but I will not have one for the next time/years, you guys in the comment section! haha" but that's it.

Thanks for sharing - I can't bring myself to click on her videos anymore - the last one was so boring, she was acting very odd too. A bit 'floaty' if you catch my drift. I could swear shes picked up some dirty habits in LA *sniff sniff*.

Doesn't want a baby because she's gonna be super famous

Clickbaits with a baby

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine though. Honestly I'd bet money on her having a baby before her acting career starts - that or a divorce. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think divorce is the most likely! Although Jim would dislike her even more if she actually made it. He's probably happy she's a awful terrible actor and not totally outshining her.

What does she have going on in her career? Indy movies that never see the light of day, no more makeup ranges and her real job is ads for olay and special k.

Why is she so sweaty at the end, after watching a play? She's gone as red as a tomato. Also, the chewing gum in the mouth while she talks is so gross!

Her skin just looks terrible in general. I swear it never used to. Its like it's suddenly aged overnight. Probably sun damage! The area around her nose is so wrinkly and loose when she talks. Don't get me started on the mustard mustache :unsure:
img_098.png
img_099.png

Reactions: 5
^I was thinking the same thing. To me it looks like it’s a lot of sun damage, her skin didn’t look that bad a few years ago. All those days in the sun in a bikini to get the perfect insta pics have consequences now.
Technically speaking, from a dermatologist point of view (I’m not one but follow a few on social media), no tan is a ‘good tan,’ every time we tan, we damage our skin. Very important to wear sunscreen and minimize how many times we actually get tanned but I bet Tanya never thought about it that way.

Eek! All that cake and sun is taking its toll on her.

What is she doing in la? Awesomeness TV has been shut down, so those exciting projects her and Jim claimed to have will have been killed off.

Reactions: 3
Her skin looks terrible in that photo, she’s also gotten dark circles under the eyes. Also that yellow hair colour makes her look washed and her hair looks so thin and dry as straw. She does seem to have aged, she looks really rough

Reactions: 3
Just to comment on the adderall / weed comments last page since there seemed to be a bit of confusion:

If she's been smoking, I doubt it's helping her lose weight. Weed makes your appetite go UP. That's part of the reason why cancer patients use it (suppresses nausea and improves appetite, since you feel sick and awful from chemo). Also, adderall can make non-ADHD users feel "high," but it's an extremely focused high, which is why college kids like to buy it off of friends (helps them pull off crazy long study sessions). It IS true though that adderall suppresses your appetite. But since you can build up a tolerance quite easy, and being "hyper focused" all day will wear down your brain, I've never heard of anyone using it specifically as a weight loss trick -- there's just too many other side effects when other sources (smoking cigarettes or drinking coffee) can get you the same appetite suppressant effect for cheap.

Also adderall, if you've been prescribed it by a doctor, is a very legit and legal medication (at least here in the US). If Shane Dawson is using it, he's not "on drugs," he's smartly using a medication to help with a specific medical issue. Adderall doesn't mentally affect ADHD people the same way it affects non-ADHD people -- it helps them feel more balanced, calm, and productive.

I know the conversation has since moved on to other topics, but I just didn't want any wrong information spreading around lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.