Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Jim, look at him, producer, writer, director, actor, etc. He is basically everything lmao

Delusional

Reactions: 1
Wow Jim, look at him, producer, writer, director, actor, etc. He is basically everything lmao

Delusional
Who'd of thought he does his own cinematography in the vlogs ;) I like how they did miss off actor just for the vlog channel, as of course that's no acting.

Reactions: 2
Who'd of thought he does his own cinematography in the vlogs ;) I like how they did miss off actor just for the vlog channel, as of course that's no acting.
He wouldn't be that great of an actor (unlike his wife who's so talented) tbh. He can't even pretend he's interested in Tanya the slightest bit!! [emoji23][emoji23]
Paul Sculfor on the other hand, is a whole different story! [emoji23][emoji23]
2d0981db06ae7f46c5a86357186f3847.jpg
e22217847ab1743f65cef582bd6913e2.jpg
9ec555e9ee1ad2954b32ae75809568fb.jpg
2d25d24ff8a5f2e4b55beed188cab3a5.jpg

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 5
Surprised Tan not listed for special effects!

If Jims "modelling" is anything to go on Tanya is a better actor. Most of the old school gleam lot are so tit at modeling they can't even get one decent shot and have no idea what a good photo is.

His "inner Kurt Cobain" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If Jims "modelling" is anything to go on Tanya is a better actor. Most of the old school gleam lot are so tit at modeling they can't even get one decent shot and have no idea what a good photo is.

His "inner Kurt Cobain" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kurt Cobain!!??? More like George Michael.

Reactions: 5
Kurt Cobain!!??? More like George Michael.
RIp George, but he was hot (in his day) with charisma and personality, unlike Jim ?

georgemichael.jpg

So she's having a "meeting" with a tiny production company that has 201 followers (one of them being herself and after boosting their numbers with a tag). You click into it and it's owned by someone that was in bulletproof, which she only got through a friend ( a make-up artists husband or something like that). So yet again not on merit getting anywhere.

PSX_20180831_221242.jpg

Reactions: 3
What really annoys me is the fact Tanya hides what she really looks like just to give off this fake persona. I'd rather prefer seeing the unedited shots, and whilst that might not make her popular and such, she'd be real and someone I could relate to also having cellulite and not being as slim as she makes out.

She's ending her own career, being real and honest was the appeal of beauty gurus. Pretentious and snooty Tanya isn't appealing to anyone.

I just wish the stuck up witch would start smiling properly again in pictures instead of that stupid gormless open mouth tit she does. Someone needs to tell her that her pap pics don't make someone more of an actor or model. She looks 10x more relatable and likeable when she's smiling like a normal person, not the A-list celebrity she thinks she is.

Reactions: 8
OH MY GOD, this woman is truly losing her tit. She legit made herself as skinny as Nicole Richie, wtf is wrong with her?! She disgusts me.

Why does she do that?!! Shes vile for the bad message she sends out. The older she gets and the larger she becomes the more she Slim's herself. My phone is 4 years old and the default camera has a sliming option, so everyone must know how easy it is to manipulate your image online. I wish there were more real pap shots. Let's remember what she actually looked like during the play.
Confidence-Review-Southwark-Playhouse-e1527333476282.jpg
Confidence-Southwark-Playhouse-26-700x455.png

Reactions: 8
OH MY GOD, this woman is truly losing her tit. She legit made herself as skinny as Nicole Richie, wtf is wrong with her?! She disgusts me.

Must be one of those fairground mirrors that distorts everything.

Yel

I feel sorry for her, must feel really bad about her self and this sliming sorcery gives a short-lived boost.

OT but little mix had a video where one of them was clearly photoshopped to be slimmer with the straight lines moving and bending all over the place. But even they never admitted to it (as far as I'm aware) and claimed it was just an optical illusion. No non-slimmed video was released. Unlike Meghan trainer who's team deleted the video where she was slimed and uploaded a less edited version.

SNORT... it seems to me they think they're the Beckham

But I don't think she was natural in that smile in the pink dress, looks almost like someone froze her face. either way, she's terrible
tan.png

I just wish the stuck up witch would start smiling properly again in pictures instead of that stupid gormless open mouth tit she does. Someone needs to tell her that her pap pics don't make someone more of an actor or model. She looks 10x more relatable and likeable when she's smiling like a normal person, not the A-list celebrity she thinks she

17ea2fca0cb569548ac7cac714bb03f8.jpg

Wtf she edited away her hips...just accept your body shape. Its crazy how different she looks in digital event photos compared to Instagram.

This is quite a good summary of Tanya and Jim and their belly flop down the hill to irrelevancy ?

Reactions: 4

Yel

This is quite a good summary of Tanya and Jim and their belly flop down the hill to irrelevancy ?
Interesting, but she misses the mark on a few points. Saying Jim has a flourishing career with GQ, when he's just a very ocassional contributer and would earn peanuts. Then saying Tanya has lots of acting on when it's just small parts in Indy productions. Not to nitpick but if she read here she'd be alot more knowledgeable ;)

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is it odd they’re not spending their anniversary together? Like I know Jim’s away but I’d make sure I wasn’t away for that one day

Hi I'm new here, idk if it's been touched on before but I have always thought Jim was closet gay?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.