Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Hi I'm new here, idk if it's been touched on before but I have always thought Jim was closet gay?
It has been discussed quite alot, he even had a "series" on his channel about coming out of the closest but was just clothes.

He strikes me more as asexual

Reactions: 1
Anybody seen her new video?
I do think she looks quite a bit slimmer now. However I massively rolled my eyes when she had to get up at the end show to show off her dress. No, Tanya, you just wanted to prove to us how skinny you are and shove your boobs in our faces while at it...
I basically ran over here to see how you all are already commenting on that and was a bit disappointed. Can we please roll our eyes together?

also, she’s going blonde!!

Reactions: 3

Yel

I don't think anyone here is still stubbed to her.

I skimmed just to the end (no body has time for yet again the same basic video)

She has lost some weight, strange she's been eating just as much junk as usual and is posting it all the time. Wonder if she's buying junk food then just binning it and not eating it, just to try to make it look like she's eating nothing but cake and burgers and getting slim. Or just eating once a day, something is fishy! Attached the rubbing in face shots

tanya-boobs.jpg
burr-legs.jpg

Reactions: 4
I know on other gossips website we were never allowed to make intense medical observations....I think this website has less rules on that so dare I suggest she could be on phentermine, adiplex or something similar ?

Reactions: 3
Well, she's definitely doing something. [emoji57] Surely whatever it is that she's doing is because she thinks it'll help her acting career. When will she realise she actually needs talent in order to succeed?!
I mean, there are only so many roles she can buy her way into! [emoji849]
Whatever is helping her lose weight, she doesn't want anyone to know. Diet related videos have soooo many views and she could make serious $, which is why I think she's not doing it the right way (healthy eating + exercise) at all.
Her and Jim seem more like flatmates than a couple. And whenever they try to play the lovey dovey act, I get major brother and sister vibes, yikes! [emoji13]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

I agree with the last couple of posts, there’s definitely something fishy going on with this weight loss, if it was natural she would definitely be doing regular videos on it to milk the views.

I had my suspicions that she could be taking some kind of amphetamine, when she was doing the play. There were a couple of times when she seemed high to me in instastories, I thought she was was probably taking stuff to give her some courage during the play. It may be the case that she realised that she could lose weight with these drugs, a lot of models take these kind of drugs.

If she is using drugs I wonder if she was introduced to them by that actor from the play who works at Barry’s, it would explain why she still hangs out with him, cos it seems an extremely unlikely friendship to me. Nothing against that guy, but he does work in the fitness industry and will know all about where to get such drugs

Oh yes I think she's on something, I don't really know what there is out there. But I'm sure someone in Harley Street could give her something perfectly legal. She's done the acting healthy and going to the gym for years and just got bigger.

Im reminded of Jessy and I'm so excited

Her lazy makeup tutorial video was awful, useful if you wanna look like a tired sweaty blotchy mess with a dodgy looking sun tan :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2

Yel

I know on other gossips website we were never allowed to make intense medical observations....I think this website has less rules on that so dare I suggest she could be on phentermine, adiplex or something similar ?
What makes you think she's on one of those, something in her behaviour?

I think something fishy is definitely afoot, espically as people that whatched her vlog said that she claimed to have lost weight just by being happy :unsure:

Agree the weight was the least of her worries in terms of making it as an actor. I can see her taking drastic steps to loose weight as she really doesn't seem to be able to just workout and eat sensibility. Those awful bikini photos could have set something in motion.

Wtf is that she's wearing... I bet the designer is laughing out loud with that design... It will be which mug will wear this fancy dress esq design. I know Tanya she'd wear a bin bag if you told her it was made of plastic weaved by little elves in Kuala Lumpur!

Just me who thinks she looks cool?

I was so aware of how different she seemed in the make-up tutorial video. Her voice is much lower and she's not putting on that old hyper baby voice she used to always do, but it still didn't sound genuine. It seemed like she wanted to sound nonchalant, blasé, like she's too cool to be doing a YouTube video. But was also weirdly hyper.

Edit: And her body looks incredible!!

Just me who thinks she looks cool?

I was so aware of how different she seemed in the make-up tutorial video. Her voice is much lower and she's not putting on that old hyper baby voice she used to always do, but it still didn't sound genuine. It seemed like she wanted to sound nonchalant, blasé, like she's too cool to be doing a YouTube video. But was also weirdly hyper.

Edit: And her body looks incredible!!
The outfit is clearly a way of getting people to take notice of her but she does look good. My big issue is the lying witch tries to portray herself as this 'skinny' actor. She's clearly ashamed of being curvy which is why she's editing her IG pictures. It sends out an appalling message and I'm amazed no one has called her out on the stark difference between her IG profile and the real, unedited pictures.

Reactions: 6

Yel

What's with that expression on her face? She needs to stand in front of a mirror and practice it. If she wants to pull off a posh spice needs to try a lot harder.

This is her two months ago looking directly in the lens of the "pap" with a weird expression
989690266-1024x1024.jpg

I used to like Tanya's style way back when...when she used to vlog getting ready for red carpet events. She used to look lovely. Showed off her curves brilliantly. Always seemed body confident. No mention of food.

I don't think what she's wearing is appropriate for where ever they are going if you look around the background see what others are wearing.

Also she's not just over the age of 20 anymore. Dressing age appropriate shows class and style and that's what gets people noticed in the dog eat dog world of acting. She's no Lady Gaga, she's not from Little Mix. Compare the black number to the posed dress with weird pout on her face, it's totally different type of style going on there. She's not quite sorted out her 'brand'

Reactions: 7
All she got is one photo in the mail (1 of 146 on the article) without jim and she's doing something strange with her finger while a guy behind is looking at her ass
4FBE4C8000000578-6135911-image-m-307_1536177383123.jpg

All she got is one photo in the mail (1 of 146 on the article) without jim and she's doing something strange with her finger while a guy behind is looking at her ass
View attachment 643
This pose looks so awkward?? Like she’s so desperate to have her thighs not touching that her legs are sooo far apart, and in this dress you can’t see the gap so it makes her thighs look bigger

Reactions: 6
AAAAND she went blonde, I don´t like it, the shade is the same as Zoe´s, yellow and weird. At least she doesn´t have 5 inch dark roots,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.