Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can see is Kathy Bates in Misery, damn...
Haaa. After yet another failed audition a few years down the line I kind of can see her going down that obsessional to the point of insane road about whatever latest young hot actor she wants to be... Whoever that person is should avoid driving in the mountains during blizzards is all I’m saying.

Reactions: 1
She was hilarious in Zoella's vlog - did anyone see the part at the end where she was miming taking a champagne glass from a waiter? Such an amazing actress! :ROFLMAO:

Also, I bet she loved the carb heavy dinner of pizza, few different types of pasta, dough balls and garlic bread lol

Reactions: 3
Number of people on GG are saying is was high in Zoe’s vlog, I agree she seems to be acting strangely in Instagrams lately too and the weight loss could be down to doing drugs.

Reactions: 5
I don't know much about drugs but do people think it's something legal? One of those slimming tablets that's like speed?

I don't know much about drugs but do people think it's something legal? One of those slimming tablets that's like speed?
A drug called Adderall has been mentioned, apparently you can get it from your doctor, normally for ADHD but it helps with weight loss, it also makes you feel high, confident and gives you energy

A drug called Adderall has been mentioned, apparently you can get it from your doctor, normally for ADHD but it helps with weight loss, it also makes you feel high, confident and gives you energy
Thanks, a quick Google shoes thats what Shane Dawson has been on for a while. He has also lost some weight.

Won't it mess up her acting if she's all high and can't concentrate. I wonder if jim knows about it. With his twin being the fitness expert he could of trained her to sensibly tone up.

Thanks, a quick Google shoes thats what Shane Dawson has been on for a while. He has also lost some weight.

Won't it mess up her acting if she's all high and can't concentrate. I wonder if jim knows about it. With his twin being the fitness expert he could of trained her to sensibly tone up.
The drug actually helps you concentrate and gives you false confidence. I didn’t know Shane was on that drug, did he admit to it?

sorry for the late response but I was the one who mentioned the possibility of phentermine a few pages back. Phentermine is also a prescription pill that helps suppress appetite. My doctor gave it to me a few years back and it really helped with my mindful eating and made me really lose my appetite and I love eating and also stress eat occasionally. Phentermine is a stimulant too which can make you very hyper of cAn drain your energy depending. The reason I threw phentermine into the real of possibilities is cause it would allow Tanya to take a bite out of pizza or burger or whatever and be satisfied. It would make sense if she’s showing off junk food and then not eating it and having the temporary willpower to do so.

The thing is that most doctors prescribe it for only six months, not permanently. I wonder where she could be getting adderall from if that is the case. Wouldn’t she be afraid of being caught ?

Reactions: 4
Serious question, why would a GP prescribe Tanya an appetite suppressant? I know we comment on her weight a lot, but it's not like she's obese to the point where she's desperately in need of weight loss. If it really was prescribed then it's incredibly irresponsible so I'm not entirely convinced she's on medication like that.

The drug actually helps you concentrate and gives you false confidence. I didn’t know Shane was on that drug, did he admit to it?
Rylan said in a video about Shane needs his Adderall prescription, apparently in a way that didn't seem like a joke.

We don't know she's been on it for more than 6 months, so could have only been on it since the play as she looked overweight there.

As a normal person she wasn't obese, but as an aspiring actress in her 20s going for the young roles she desperately needed to loose weight. Not that it will do much to really help her career.

Serious question, why would a GP prescribe Tanya an appetite suppressant? I know we comment on her weight a lot, but it's not like she's obese to the point where she's desperately in need of weight loss. If it really was prescribed then it's incredibly irresponsible so I'm not entirely convinced she's on medication like that.

I’m not THAT heavy either, but could stand to lose a few pounds! I assured the doctor i wanted a kick starter and got the prescription. Also don’t worry I’m fine and make sure to do research if you ever decide to do anything like that, just a disclaimer. I’m just a weirdo who likes testing stuff out, just talking about my experience in case it helps us understand Tanya a little more. I gained back what I lost from phentermine (which is completely legal and prescription) and so will she if she doesn’t get things stable

I’m sure Tanya would find a way to convince her doctor if she really wanted it. She could say something about being too hungry or something like that. Of course they don’t help long term and it’s not a permanent solution.

Last edited:
If you have the right private GP it's really not that hard to get most things..

@Lemongummybear that image in your sig would look great as your avatar!

I’m not THAT heavy either, but could stand to lose a few pounds! I assured the doctor i wanted a kick starter and got the prescription. Also don’t worry I’m fine and make sure to do research if you ever decide to do anything like that, just a disclaimer. I’m just a weirdo who likes testing stuff out, just talking about my experience in case it helps us understand Tanya a little more. I gained back what I lost from phentermine (which is completely legal and prescription) and so will she if she doesn’t get things stable

I’m sure Tanya would find a way to convince her doctor if she really wanted it. She could say something about being too hungry or something like that. Of course they don’t help long term and it’s not a permanent solution.
Thanks for the info, I always got the impression that sort of drug was for people who were at serious risk of weight related issues so were given it to help with that before something like gastric band surgery.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone catch her video today before it got deleted? It had quite a few dislikes from what I can see but wasn't able to watch ir

Did anyone catch her video today before it got deleted? It had quite a few dislikes from what I can see but wasn't able to watch ir
Was that the one with a title about picking baby clothes? I wonder if everyone complained about clickbait?

Can you see the URL for it anywhere? I can search to see if its cached somewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.