Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she serious? She’s either hiding something or she’s got the fastest metabolism on earth at the moment. Wohooo!

Ps: How come I’m happy but I still have to eat healthy if I want to maintain or lose weight? Ohhh, it only works for Tanya, got it.

Reactions: 7
Is she serious? She’s either hiding something or she’s got the fastest metabolism on earth at the moment. Wohooo!

Ps: How come I’m happy but I still have to eat healthy if I want to maintain or lose weight? Ohhh, it only works for Tanya, got it.
She really is serious! Those were her groundbreaking diet tips. [emoji849] Oh and she does Barry's Bootcamp once in a while. [emoji849][emoji849] I think you're right and she's definitely hiding something on top of obviously angles and editing photos. Over on GG it was suggested that she might have had cool sculpting done. Which would also explain her face not slimming down as it usually does when having a mindful diet.
Girl, I'm happy too and I have to watch what I eat every single day! Surely we're doing something wrong! [emoji23] Also, she basically said she was unhappy before Confidence, which is bizarre considering she's always portrayed such a perfect life, right?! [emoji57]
#whenwilljimcomeoutofthecloset

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 9
Has anybody got the patience to watch her new video? Here she is looking slim with a single use Barry's bootcamp branded water bottle :yawn:
View attachment 502
She's using the water bottle and her hand to hide how wide her belly is. Stepping forward to make her legs look slimmer, then hiding her arms. Just an awkward silly pose to try and give an optical illusion.

Reactions: 2
It's unbelievable she had the nerve to retweet Jamie Olivers moan about junk food adverts, when all she does is go on about all the junk she eats, barely exercises then manipulates the duck out of her image. :mad:

Reactions: 7
I truly believe that Tanya doesn't give a f*ck about acting, its al about the fame. She want's the spotlight but she can't sing, dance so she tried acting, but she isn't good at it. That said, there Is nothing wrong in wanting to be famous just for fame, there are tons of people that are famous just because, take for example the Kardashian/Jenner clan they are insanly famous and have no talents, however Kris Jenner did everything in her will power to secure her family's fame.
Tanya tweets famous people and tags them in instagram expecting to get their atention and she just doesn't get that Hollywood isn't 2010 YouTube. Back then all it took for youtubers to become famous was mentioning other youtubers in socialmedia, act like besties and make collabs.

Wow. That boob bounce. That expressionless face.

Just look at the other girl’s face— she’s at least showing emotion. TanTan looks like she’s about to go change a poopy diaper.
This always makes me laugh
She looks like an old lady with arthritis trying to get up out of a chair, she's all flab and no muscle with her fat tits flopping around and who wears a low cut bra when they have a running scene, only an idiot like tanya

Reactions: 3
The only thing I like about tanya is that she now has a tattle thread.
GG loads at the same speed tarnnnn uploads.

Reactions: 14
I think there is something wrong with wanting to become famous just for fame. There's no end goal, substance, or anything if all you want is more fame. What even is the purpose? Other than the cliché "I wanna be a billionaire" that is common these days.

It's like money why do people want X amount? Unless X amount will improve your life make you motgage free and able to pursue things that make you happy. Just seems like it's a fruitless goal, where you will never be happy, there's always more money or fame to chase and the more you have the more you want.

Oh look she's on holiday again, with another chocolate fondant, with a nice hotel room, and the weather is warm. Thrilling original Instagram stories that we haven't seen before.

Reactions: 11
I think there is something wrong with wanting to become famous just for fame. There's no end goal, substance, or anything if all you want is more fame. What even is the purpose? Other than the cliché "I wanna be a billionaire" that is common these days.

It's like money why do people want X amount? Unless X amount will improve your life make you motgage free and able to pursue things that make you happy. Just seems like it's a fruitless goal, where you will never be happy, there's always more money or fame to chase and the more you have the more you want.

Oh look she's on holiday again, with another chocolate fondant, with a nice hotel room, and the weather is warm. Thrilling original Instagram stories that we haven't seen before.
Yes, I ment that if that is her ultimate goal, well, let it be (not saying that it will fullfill her life), but she is trying to pretend that she isnt fame hungry.

Wonder when the Daily Fail will latch onto her next batch of posed bikini pictures when they eventually drop?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What does she expect will happen when she ends up working with a director who isn’t a friendly friend of a friend on a project that isn’t high stakes ?

I had read recently about An famous actress who talked about working with a really intense but highly respected director who made her life crazy but she still appreciated the madness?

I am curious when Tan and Jim will start building a family and getting kids. I always thought they had such a more stable relationship than Zalfie but they never were as breedy as Zoe. On the other hand, didn't Tan and Zoe talked in a vlog about how epic it would be if they were preagnant at the same time?

Jeeeeeeze, the state of this picture. She wants a kissy romantic picture with her fella but the self-absorbed witch cares only about herself and looking smugly towards the camera. Honestly, I hate the witch. She's an arrogant dick. Even in her IG stories she simply MUST film at an angle which shows off her whole body. duck off Tanya, you absolute tit storm.

Reactions: 6
That photo has got to be one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen. [emoji23][emoji23]
Must hide all chins is definitely her no.1 priority. Also, it's so telling and sums up to her relationship with Jim to a t. She simply doesn't give two f@#%s about him.

That's a real death stare old Tarn has on her! Like she's telling someone to "duck off and die"! If that's what made the cut the rest are terrible.

Jim looks like with his eye he's off and not really into it either

That's a real death stare old Tarn has on her! Like she's telling someone to "duck off and die"! If that's what made the cut the rest are terrible.

Jim looks like with his eye he's off and not really into it either
So true! Jim's waaaay more into Martha than he is into his wife! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
#truelove

So true! Jim's waaaay more into Martha than he is into his wife! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
#truelove

I think we all prefer Martha to Tanya.

Is tarn thinking she'd rather be with Jim's better looking bother who Jim always freely tells has a bigger ?

I think we all prefer Martha to Tanya.

Is tarn thinking she'd rather be with Jim's better looking bother who Jim always freely tells has a bigger [emoji533]
Again, so true!
Whaaaaaat, are you serious??! He says that??!! John is so hot. [emoji7]

Reactions: 1
Again, so true!
Whaaaaaat, are you serious??! He says that??!! John is so hot. [emoji7]

He's totally said that many times about his bro! He does like to talk about penis after all. John is very hot.

Jim looks nice, but he's just got no sex appeal - even when he's trying his hardest to be sexy. None of these do, prob after seeing them all on video
pretty-people-beautiful-people.jpg

Totally. None of them has it in them. Either you have it or you don't. Lots of people say Jim has gotten better with age, I'm like whaaaat?! Sure, lots of men get hotter as they get older, but imo Jim isn't one of them! He's like a man-boy. Lol
John's fiancé on the other hand, is one lucky lady! [emoji23][emoji23]

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.