Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so STIFF. Loosen up, girl. Damn.

Did anyone else see the drinks she had out on her kitchen island in her stories? I think that was posted today... a Monday.

I’m not against a drink or a few after work, but a whole spread was laid out. Personally, I’m hoping for another drunk live video tonight. Classic.

Reactions: 2
That German clip is hilliarious! It's as good as the "..as an actress" Salk off. Great find

Pretty jaring to see how much she has aged in recent years. All these cakes washed down with wine aren't going to help her become an actor.

Actors usually have great nutrition because its so important.

If she does get shitfaced on a Monday night and decide in her infinite wisdom to go live I hope someone records it

Reactions: 4
Just seen olay's rules for social media Instagram influencers. I'm sure tarn did this a few weeks ago and she definitely breaking the rules by using Photoshop!

Reactions: 3
Triple post sorry, but she's deleted all the posts on the olay advert that were just asking if the product was biodegradable or good for the environment. That's pretty bad, they were clearly from her fans and the brand could have replied. I feel an article coming on.

Also this comment is about to be deleted

I'm not surprised Tanya is rude. I'm sure she's gotten more insufferable now that she's done a play and had barely there forgettable roles in a few tv shows and a movie. Tanya is an A-list actor now (or so she deludes herself to be).

Reactions: 5
I'm not surprised Tanya is rude. I'm sure she's gotten more insufferable now that she's done a play and had barely there forgettable roles in a few tv shows and a movie. Tanya is an A-list actor now (or so she deludes herself to be).
Me neither. I’d just love for them to spill the beans.

Reactions: 1
Me neither. I’d just love for them to spill the beans.
Anyone got an anonymous insta to DM her?

I imagine Tanya is really rude, unlike many a Listers that stay at the top of their game. Her bridges are doussed with petrol and on fire.

Im not sure if celebrity fat club is still on the TV, but by 2019 that will be the only TV work she can get. It would be prime time though [emoji6]

Reactions: 7

Yel

Tanya's feed makes me feel a bit sick, so much junk food every day.

Real actors know to look after themselves as it's the key to lasting. Has she ever actually tried plant based cakes and that? She can afford it, but I guess is unlikely to show it as that's the end of being sponsored by Nestlé and Kellogg's.

She's really overdoing the sliming face and face tone filter. Looking ridiculous.

As she's got bigger and older she's turning up all the manipulation to the max. Its ok if it's subtle but we know she looks nothing like that in person. I wonder if jim wishes she looked like that.
HAHA she did NOT post that as real life oh my days hahaha I looked like that when i dropped to 8 stone with food poisoning! She looks nothing like that kind of weight. WTF :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

It's really interesting to me to read these stories. I worked in a theatre so I kinda understand that whole world a bit and buying roles is not uncommon at all. Parents often bought roles for their kids by donating to the theatre, sad but true, and many talented people who auditioned did not get the roles and there was and is, a lot of anger around that for many. It's not something generally known, so it makes perfect sense to me now how Tanya secured that role with her skills as they are.

On another note, there are SO many people who want to act that directors basically have their pick. And trust me the no:1 thing they do NOT want in an actress is ego. A director is the only one allowed a big ego lol and he wants to work with people who are nice and get along with everyone as much as possible. of course this only applies to the lower down actresses, the A-listers can be complete gits and get away with it as they get bums on seats. But if you want to start off as an actress, you had better be very good and easy to get along with. It sounds like she is none of these things, so her career will be short lived. Who wants to spend every day with someone who gets on yours and everyone else's wick?

Reactions: 5
Can totally imagine parents buying parts, but it will just lead to failure and disappointment if they can't act. Tanya has bought a play and several tiny roles in films but she's never going to progress to any more than that. How she can think she's an actor and on the brink of anything decebt happening is so niave and unaware.

I think she only has the ego on Instagram, judging by the rehearsal footage she was shy and timid. So maybe not that annoying on set untill she starts an Instagram live and the thousands of viewers give her life purpose.

Is the film she did last year avalible anywhere?

Some people on the other site keep taking about "can't believe Tanya walked away from her cosmetics line - was selling really well and made a product sale every two seconds".

Firstly the "product sold every two seconds" the only source of this is from her PR and just sounds like misleading stats.Over how long of a period? I don't doubt that a new product that is promoted heavily will in its first few hours sell that much, but not over a longer period.

Secondly "Tanya burr cosmetics" isn't a real cosmetics company, it's just made by SLG (http://www.slguk.com/home) and has tanyas name on it. The company only exists on paper and the manufacturer makes products for loads of names. There's next to no overheads and no body works for "Tanya burr cosmetics". The products are usually just mixtures of existing formulas so it's no development time and very cheap to release.

Thirdly it wasn't selling well from seeing the advent calendar discounted by 66% before December even started and the dwindling line of products for sale.

Tanya didn't walk away from making cosmetics and choose to stop making them, the interest in them died off. It's very little work to release new ones, but superdrug don't want them anymore. She would no doubt love to have them still available but it's not her choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Some people on the other site keep taking about "can't believe Tanya walked away from her cosmetics line - was selling really well and made a product sale every two seconds".

Firstly the "product sold every two seconds" the only source of this is from her PR and just sounds like misleading stats.Over how long of a period? I don't doubt that a new product that is promoted heavily will in its first few hours sell that much, but not over a longer period.

Secondly "Tanya burr cosmetics" isn't a real cosmetics company, it's just made by SLG (http://www.slguk.com/home) and has tanyas name on it. The company only exists on paper and the manufacturer makes products for loads of names. There's next to no overheads and no body works for "Tanya burr cosmetics". The products are usually just mixtures of existing formulas so it's no development time and very cheap to release.

Thirdly it wasn't selling well from seeing the advent calendar discounted by 66% before December even started and the dwindling line of products for sale.

Tanya didn't walk away from making cosmetics and choose to stop making them, the interest in them died off. It's very little work to release new ones, but superdrug don't want them anymore. She would no doubt love to have them still available but it's not her choice.
God they were terrible, I bought a lip gloss I think it was "picnic in the park" it smelled overly sweet, looked bad and the lid I bought broke shortly after buying it, after that I told my self never again...

Reactions: 6
https://sendvid.com/qoeoovwk

And this was the last time she was ever seen, classic tarn in a RTA. Rest in peace ;)

At least she went out doing what she loves - sticking her tongue out and pouting with her enhanced lips

Reactions: 1
I'm patiently waiting for GGers to make their way over to this forum. I'm sick of waiting hours for a thread to load on GG and I need my Burr-hating fix! Haha

Reactions: 7
I'm patiently waiting for GGers to make their way over to this forum. I'm sick of waiting hours for a thread to load on GG and I need my Burr-hating fix! Haha
Yeah tell me about it, GG just is tit on a mobile and barely loads if you're on patchy data. This site is better in every way apart from having people using it.

I've been banned for just alluding to there being another forum (didn't even post a link!) But if someone wants to pm the people over there that would be good ;) join the new far better gossiping site!

Reactions: 4
If you could spread the word that would be nice.
GG are hating Tattle already

I asked them to update their server and I was told my suggestions weren't welcome
Then threatened to ban me

Last edited:
I’ve actually posted the link to this forum a few times and got away with just a dirty delete! Must’ve been lucky [emoji23]

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.