Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought an advent calendar on sale it was trash , the lip glosses didn’t stay on and were really sickly , the eyeshadows had no pigment,
The nail polish chipped,
why didn’t she put out a quality product and why do so many ppl find her attractive I always find her frumpy she dresses really old for her age ,
She used to be more relatable in the beginning now it’s just bragging, and self promotion , I just can’t deal

Reactions: 6
She used to be more relatable in the beginning now it’s just bragging, and self promotion , I just can’t deal
Same here, I used to really like her, but now she’s an insufferable bore who has a tragically high opinion of herself. She’s such a try hard. It’s pathetic how much she’s trying to be something she’s really not. How she thinks she can make a living from this acting business I’ll never know. Hopefully she’ll get a very cold reality check soon.

Reactions: 6
Same here, I used to really like her, but now she’s an insufferable bore who has a tragically high opinion of herself. She’s such a try hard. It’s pathetic how much she’s trying to be something she’s really not. How she thinks she can make a living from this acting business I’ll never know. Hopefully she’ll get a very cold reality check soon.
Her voice sends me to sleep I can’t see how anyone could watch her for ninety minutes unless they’re planning on handing out free matchsticks with each ticket

Reactions: 2
I don't think you have to worry about her speaking for 90 minutes, no decent film that you would want to watch is going to include her. That disconnect film is no where to be seen! That cheese girl show was only for verison mobile users, hardly the "us TV debut" she claimed it was.

Not surprised the products are a load of crap, it's just a money grab she's not looking to create amazing products and build a brand it's just to milk fans dry.

Reactions: 5
If you could spread the word that would be nice.
GG are hating Tattle already

I asked them to update their server and I was told my suggestions weren't welcome
Then threatened to ban me
Have moved over here thanks to the PMs I was sent. GG just wouldn't load properly.

Reactions: 3
^ That reminds me, thanks to the PM I was sent too:), I still like addicted to GG but it's getting back to its slow loading ways.

Reactions: 1
She doesn't actually look half bad in her goth outfit but I know as soon as she opens her mouth it will be primary school level acting again.

Having a new audition today, I wonder if she's bought this role also
PSX_20180820_094954.jpg

^ Wow, her lips look even more swollen than usual when she does that pose. Really can't help thinking of 80s tv kids' character called Pob, it's uncanny to me.

If you could spread the word that would be nice.
GG are hating Tattle already

I asked them to update their server and I was told my suggestions weren't welcome
Then threatened to ban me
Update: I'm ban from GG

Reactions: 4
Her lips look ridiculous, they always have since she had them done. It's so not the trend to have fake lips anymore, not that anyone ever looked good with them.

They are listed on IMDb as her known for look?

Reactions: 5
I'm banned, but who cares that site is so slow and half the time never loads. Anyone not banned should PM the good posters there to flip over here - it's so much better in every way. We will be able to follow the slow motion crash that is actress Tanya way betteronce everyone jumps ship ;)

Shes been busy taking selfies in the loos at Soho house and playing the part (badly) of Tanya burr the business woman
PSX_20180821_223459.jpg
PSX_20180821_223528.jpg

I'm banned, but who cares that site is so slow and half the time never loads. Anyone not banned should PM the good posters there to flip over here - it's so much better in every way. We will be able to follow the slow motion crash that is actress Tanya way betteronce everyone jumps ship ;)

Shes been busy taking selfies in the loos at Soho house and playing the part (badly) of Tanya burr the business woman
View attachment 374View attachment 373
I’ve had several people PM me about it. Lol. I’ve been here since the beginning, just under a different name. [emoji23]

I’ll take it as a compliment though!

View attachment 374View attachment 373
I can pm some ppl if u want

Good ol Tarn keeping it classy by posting a pic where you can actually see bog roll in the background. What world is she living in where that is classed as cool?!

Reactions: 8
She’s always showing off about soho house but if you have a spare £1500 you can easily buy membership. Which can be good value if you live in London as most have gyms and work spaces etc

I do get envious though as we’ve been to a couple of soho group hotels/farmhouse and they are gorgeous. Wish I could afford to be a member.

I actually love that spotty dress she has on and think it’s looks really good on her.

Reactions: 7
I’ve had several people PM me about it. Lol. I’ve been here since the beginning, just under a different name. [emoji23]

I’ll take it as a compliment though!
You're obviously highly valued in the world of trashing Tanya burr ?

@Charlotte1993 oh yes do! The sooner people move over here the better - its so much better!

I love the three bog rolls in her selfie, she's exactly the person Soho house don't want there. Agree it's pretty good value if you live nearby and use the facilities, espically as it's half price for young people.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.