Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There must be a copy of this awful movie somewhere online, I bet they've sent out copies to load of people who have just binned them.

She shouldn't be allowed it on her imbd if no one has seen the frigging thing!

Reactions: 3
There's been so many movies and shows called disconnected or disconnect in just 2018 and 2017 it's so difficult to find it. You know it's going to be tit just from the title and synopsis.

They've upaded the trailer to say it's 2018, so hopefully it will be released somewhere this year,

Reactions: 2
Right I'm giving up but I have found the directors showreel and it only features two shots of Tanya for that year. And it's the one from the gif, so probably her best shot!

Also his company is rather irronically called "the unseen"
disconnect.jpg

Tanya got away with the play because of her fan base , plus it didn’t run that long and she plugged it shamelessly, her die hard fans all proclaimed it was fabulous, when the online critics weren’t as kind ,
With a movie it’s a different ball game isn’t it, to be a hit the viewing figures need to be high and if that’s not possible the acting needs to be on point for the critics to actually endorse the film , because let’s be honest Angelina jole Tanya is not , her name means nothing in the movie world .
I can’t wait to see her bomb and that’s not being mean I was a big fan , before the smug /bragging Tanya came out !

Reactions: 4
This always makes me laugh
why doesn't she move her face? reminds me of kendall jenner with her 1 facial expression.

also her top lips looks kind of ridiculous here. i don't get why she got them done as she had full lips to begin with.

I wonder how many takes they did. I actually think Tanya looks out of breath and struggling to hold a pose because of it. I thought she went to the gym or is she one of those who goes regularly to the gym but doesn't break a sweat...I have seen quite a lot of those types in my time

I wonder how many takes they did. I actually think Tanya looks out of breath and struggling to hold a pose because of it. I thought she went to the gym or is she one of those who goes regularly to the gym but doesn't break a sweat...I have seen quite a lot of those types in my time
She goes to the gym for once a week every couple of months and goes on endlessly about it. At least she used to. Could be going quietly now to keep up her "I eat anything I want and still look thin on IG" lie.

The movie is never gonna get a release on a location, but they could just put on Netflix or something.

She goes to the gym for once a week every couple of months and goes on endlessly about it. At least she used to. Could be going quietly now to keep up her "I eat anything I want and still look thin on IG" lie.

The movie is never gonna get a release on a location, but they could just put on Netflix or something.
Ahh I see like a TV movie type thing, omg Tanya and her big break and all ....
I thought it was an actual movie ????

Reactions: 1
Oh no it's not a real film, it's a 30 minute thing that is probably just Richard Curtis's daughter having a trial run and testing.

You would think it was a real film by the way Tanya has spoken about it though. Farrah Abraham s "sex tape" no doubt has a far higher production value than "Tanya burr s film debut".

Could still be a year or two off if it does actually get distribution even then it might just be a tiny part again. Not sure I could cope with 90 mins of her in a lead, but the short film might be the only lead she will ever get.

Kudos for her for continuing with her dream despite all the evidence she's tit. Unbelievable she thought she did an OK job at an American accent in her cheese shop.

Could still be a year or two off if it does actually get distribution even then it might just be a tiny part again. Not sure I could cope with 90 mins of her in a lead, but the short film might be the only lead she will ever get.

Kudos for her for continuing with her dream despite all the evidence she's tit. Unbelievable she thought she did an OK job at an American accent in her cheese shop.
According to the article she’s not a lead, and she’s pretty low down the billing so I doubt it’s a major part. I mean, she’s barely mentioned the role so it’s clearly not a big deal in her eyes because she’s not got a big enough part.

Reactions: 1
Has anybody got the patience to watch her new video? Here she is looking slim with a single use Barry's bootcamp branded water bottle :yawn:
PSX_20180826_125901.jpg

Reactions: 8
Hi guys. I also came from GG. I’ll probably use both occasionally. I came from an invite in my PM. I know this is TAnys thread but does anyone know if there is a Danielle Mansutti, shaaanxo and loey lane threads yet ? Thank you!

Has anybody got the patience to watch her new video? Here she is looking slim with a single use Barry's bootcamp branded water bottle :yawn:
View attachment 502
I watched it and as with anything she posts, I rolled my eyes throughout the entire thing. [emoji21]
She said that when she was doing the play, she ate burgers every day as well as cake and lost weight because she was very busy/happy. A few months later and she still eats what she wants while keeping the weight off because well, she's happy! Such riveting stuff, apparently being happy means you can stuff your face 24/7 and lose weight! Shame her chins don't lie as well as her! [emoji23]
The smugness level is out of this world. I swear she wasn't like this a few years ago. Looking back, I'm sure she changed when they bought their house.

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.