Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new here but I just wanted to say that Tanya looks way to skinny ? I don't want to name drop but I'm worried she may have an eating disorder or something. Marks just come out and said he has been battling one too ?

Have they split up?
Looks like Tanya has spent the evening with the Freud's for Thanksgiving Dinner.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Have they split up?
Looks like Tanya has spent the evening with the Freud's for Thanksgiving Dinner.
Something's been off for a while. I'm not saying couples should be constantly joined at the hip but you get the impression they're avoiding spending time with each other now.

Reactions: 10
Something's been off for a while. I'm not saying couples should be constantly joined at the hip but you get the impression they're avoiding spending time with each other now.
I guess time will only tell. Maybe Zoe can finally be with Jim (kidding). I'm sure the strain on their relationship is due to finances or lack there of and Tanya's career not taking off in both LA and London. Tanya seems pretty checked out of the relationship and thinks she's this mega star on the rise... I hope she's not thinking she needs to upgrade her husband now that she's an 'actor'. If they're both unhappy and want to take some time apart that's fine but I hope she's not ditching Jim for a shallow reason as that-- if they are going their separate ways.

Reactions: 6
have any of you seen her latest instastorie, the one she reposted from Kate's insta. She looks super thin, I mean, she has used thinning apps, but I don´t think this was the case in the last picture that was uploaded here nor in the video.

Reactions: 2
I hope that's not true, @thenomad. From what we've seen on vlogs, Jim was very supportive and she seemed to depend on him a lot. Idk...Maybe it'll be good for her to be independent now (or at least until she finds someone else in her mind;)). It could be Jim's finally had enough of her lol - I bet he'd soon tire of Zoe too. There's also speculation he may have come out to Tanya which would explain a lot but who knows...

Reactions: 2
From what we've seen on vlogs, Jim was very supportive
I've always thought the opposite and that he is trolling her. Like during the book launch he did his speach and said something sarcastic about "Tanya taking Hollywood by storm" after her tiny part of the cheese girl on some obscure mobile platform.

He didn't even dress up for the book launch, just wore the same t shirt he had on all day and chucked a jacket on. Said something about it being Tanya's third book and he's on his first. Didn't seem happy or supportive for her.

Reactions: 3
^ Ahh, ok. I stopped watching their vlogs ages ago and just catch up on the gossip on these sites lol. I'm just thinking of previous years when he seemed to put up well with a lot of her daftness and sort of 'parent' her which sounds odd, I know.

Reactions: 1
I've always thought the opposite and that he is trolling her. Like during the book launch he did his speach and said something sarcastic about "Tanya taking Hollywood by storm" after her tiny part of the cheese girl on some obscure mobile platform.

He didn't even dress up for the book launch, just wore the same t shirt he had on all day and chucked a jacket on. Said something about it being Tanya's third book and he's on his first. Didn't seem happy or supportive for her.
It could also be jealousy. His career has been at a standstill for some time so I'm sure there is some built up resentment that Tanya is still doing some what okay despite leaving YouTube. Not that it's okay for him to be so dismissive and not as supportive.

It'll be interesting to see their interaction if they show up in Zoe's vlogmas.

Reactions: 7
She shares far more photos of her and that guy from the play (not the one that stuck a flake up her) than with Jim. Always got the impression he didn't really like her.

Yeah, the other site does seem to be a bit more interesting... Sorry, lol.
I wouldn't wish this on anyone of course, not even Tanya, but there are photos of her looking like a drug addict to put it mildly. People reckon she's going through a break-up with Jim as well as coming to the realisation she isn't getting her Hollywood stardom any time soon- or ever;)
What is the other site?

Nooo dont promote that other site ;) it'll probably be down or have so many ads your browser will crash ?

Anyhow I'm keeping this thread alive until everyone jumps off the Titanic to the shiny floating yacht with a hot tub.

No sign of each other on their stories again and Jim's proud of his poor attempt at modeling is a cover wrap on the metro. I'm sure he's moaned about the mail before.

Jan there is always a big surge in divorcees.

Screenshot_20181126-222654.jpg

Reactions: 6
Joining the shiny floating yacht with a hot tub to share this photo of rough looking Tarn and another one posted by this guy about a business meeting. Really curious to know what this new project will be. I mean, there's Cartier, Louis Vuitton and then there's Tarn. [emoji23][emoji23] I suppose she's the Titanic, other than the other website which name we shall not say? [emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

That guy sets all of my warning bells ringing. To top it all his company is called momentom8 and the website is just under construction. Dodgy as duck. It takes a hour to set up a decent website.

I bet he's someone that worked for those luxuary brands, but got too big for his boots thinking he was amazing and they got rid of him. Happens all the time, people work for a big company that took decades to build up then they think they can do it themselves and are clueless. Then tarn falls for thinking he is a big deal.

If I was to bet I think they will import something really cheap from China and then try to sell it on an an exorbitant inflated price as they are all deluded at the power of infuencers. It's 2018, Zoe has had a flop book, niomi can't sell her toxic petrochemical products and Alfie is stuck with thousands of ugly yellow t-shirts that he couldn't shift. Gleamers are over.

Reactions: 10
Such great points, Yel! Judging by their faces, Tarn thinks she's hit the jackpot as much as this guy. So did Rob and look how well it turned out for him! [emoji23][emoji23]
I'm thinking perhaps clothing or jewellery line. [emoji848][emoji848]

Oohthedrama, actually dying at Louis Vuit-TARN!!!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.