Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless her vlogs in la show anything different this year I expect it's probably the same as last year - just going to "exciting meetings" and eating lunch while staying somewhere luxurious. Jim had three screen plays written last year, maybe he's on number six now even though the first five haven't got any interest despite all the open doors he's had.

Unpopular opinion but I think she's still making big money from these ads. She charges a lot for posts and does regularly do them. Her value is no doubt decreasing each year, but a couple of grand for each ad does make a very decent income.

Jimim on the other hand everything has been a disaster and he seems pretty bitter that Tanya is doing so much better.

Reactions: 2
I miss the days when Tarrrn was doing embarrassing things with a good old Cadbury Flake and getting paid to embarrass herself daily.
When Tanya and Zoe pretended to like each other for the sake of their Christmas uploading schedules.
When Jim Chapman was Jim Chapman and not “who, oh Alfie’s mate”
When Martha “Moomoo” was their pet, and not Jim’s only companion ?

I really want Zoe and Jim to shack up. Let Tanya lead her fake LA life, fail and turn back to chocolate for comfort ? wink, wink, nudge nudge..
and let Alfie and Mark get together.
And they all lived happily ever after.

Reactions: 11
So graceful and stylish.

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 5
I noticed she's changed her Instagram bio from actress/actor to "Just For Fun" and still lists a phone number and directions ?

Reactions: 7
Her constantly changing her bio screams of insecurity and the very obvious personality crisis she is going through. She has no idea who she is.

Reactions: 11
It’s cos she’s failed at acting :ROFLMAO: she’s realising her YouTube channel is dying and she better stop acting like she’s a real actor and calling herself one

Reactions: 4
Tanya is almost 30 which is considered ancient for women by Hollywood standards, she doesn't have the waif-look that Hollywood tends to favor, and then there's her abysmal acting (I mean that American slightly British accent cheese girl role was...painful). It's a sexist, ageist, and brutal industry to get into and while she was successful on YT, the silverscreen is a completely different beast.
either that, or you need to be a sex-bomb. she's neither

Her constantly changing her bio screams of insecurity and the very obvious personality crisis she is going through. She has no idea who she is.
She just can't accept youtuber/influencer is going to be the highest position she achieves. There's something to be said for being realistic with your goals and content with your lot.

She probably read watched the secret and thought listing Actress would manifest it to life.

I just saw Tanya uploaded a video called 'I don't regret it...' is it worth watching or is it just a boring click bait video about nothing like usual?

Reactions: 1
I just saw Tanya uploaded a video called 'I don't regret it...' is it worth watching or is it just a boring click bait video about nothing like usual?
Exactly this. She doesn't regret.... wait for it.... microblading her eyebrows. How sad of a person are you that you have to clickbait about your slug eyebrows even once, but twice? TWICE this witch has done that. The first time was her Paris vlog from February, something about "I have something to tell you guys..." She's really at her lowest.

Reactions: 9
Exactly this. She doesn't regret.... wait for it.... microblading her eyebrows. How sad of a person are you that you have to clickbait about your slug eyebrows even once, but twice? TWICE this witch has done that. The first time was her Paris vlog from February, something about "I have something to tell you guys..." She's really at her lowest.
Whoa whoa hold the phone, she regrets microblading her eyebrows?! Again?! I didn't see this coming! This is the kind of real and honest content I was waiting for! I'm so glad we have someone like her to share the real highs and lows of life with whoa. A real role model for us all.

She's been trying to act for years, but she can't even act convincingly doing adverts for sky netflix and Amazon. Isn't she embarrassed that she says she's an actor but she's just some advertiser that goes to events to flog sky, not be on it.

Reactions: 3
She just can't accept youtuber/influencer is going to be the highest position she achieves. There's something to be said for being realistic with your goals and content with your lot.

She probably read watched the secret and thought listing Actress would manifest it to life.
Omg yeah I bet she watched that crap dvd The Secret and read the book, it’s just the kind of bs this idiot would believe in. The Secret is probably the reason she keeps acting even though she has no talent and why she is so delusional. She probably thinks you just have to dream big and everything will happen, never mind talent and hard work.

Omg yeah I bet she watched that crap dvd The Secret and read the book, it’s just the kind of bs this idiot would believe in. The Secret is probably the reason she keeps acting even though she has no talent and why she is so delusional. She probably thinks you just have to dream big and everything will happen, never mind talent and hard work.
Exactly. If we could all just dream, we'd all be famous and filthy rich!

Woah she looks really skinny there that’s for sure . I’m desperate to know the truth of it !

Reactions: 6
Wait what, I always thought she had like a really nice figure she was like curvy and not all skin and bones like most youtubers what happened she's like Eugenia Cooney and just, Unhealthy looking

Reactions: 3
She’s using a slimming app on her phone, she also tilts the phone and poses in a certain way to make her look thinner. She’s lost some weight but not as much as pretending to have lost in her Instagram pics, she’s such a fake and a liar. Its disgustingly deceitful, she has a lot of young girls who are asking her about diet advice and she’s lying to them, saying she’s lost weight cos she’s happy. It’s more likely she’s been using Adderall and probably doing the keto diet, but she has to lie and say she can eat whatever she likes, well her past overweight photos show otherwise, such bullshitter

First time poster here, from GG!! I can’t bear the slow loading on that site anymore.

WHY does she always do that with her arm?! She looks ridiculous. It’s even more ridiculous when you think of her sticking her arm out, taking the photo, looking at it and thinking it looks great and posting it. PUT THE ARM DOWN TANYA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.