Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Does anyone still follow the other site? I'm worried I've missed some gossip.

All I can see from her insta is the same old unflattering photos and ads for affordable brands.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone still follow the other site? I'm worried I've missed some gossip.

All I can see from her insta is the same old unflattering photos and ads for affordable brands.
Yeah, the other site does seem to be a bit more interesting... Sorry, lol.
I wouldn't wish this on anyone of course, not even Tanya, but there are photos of her looking like a drug addict to put it mildly. People reckon she's going through a break-up with Jim as well as coming to the realisation she isn't getting her Hollywood stardom any time soon- or ever;)

Reactions: 8
^ I forgot to add GG's been playing up again, I wish it was more reliable than this site and that more people made the move over here but hey.

Reactions: 3

Yel

Thanks! Sounds like it's all the same with Tanya, I might have to dig to find the photos though.

I'll live in hope that people do move over before the marriage breaks down, there's no reason not to its way better in every way, just missing the people?

Reactions: 5
Thanks! Sounds like it's all the same with Tanya, I might have to dig to find the photos though.

I'll live in hope that people do move over before the marriage breaks down, there's no reason not to its way better in every way, just missing the people[emoji24]
No need to dig, I still have the photos I had posted over on GG!
She doesn't look well, like at all. She saw Confidence as her huge break that would catapult her into stardom, but it was actually the beginning of the end. She must've had a "little help" to memorise all the lines and find energy to keep up with the younger actors and she must be hooked. She's obviously not well and I neither is Jim with his struggles with depression, so at this stage, they seem more like flatmates other than husband and wife!
In her latest video, she was talking about situations in which a dress she was showing could be worn, she talked about going out with friends, to a gallery, I found it very odd/telling how she didn't say a date!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Yel

Thanks so much @Meg1912 ! ??

Gosh there's so much wrong with that photo I don't know where to start. Lips done again? That skin even with all the makeup is looking terrible. Was it supposed to to be a serious tanya does modelling photo?

Jim has been so bitchy and unsupportive Im surprised they are still together.

Acting has gone the way we all knew it would do. I can understand her management and assistant not telling her the truth and encouraging her.

But Jim or her family should have just given her some home truths, it was always going to end up this way. Her arrogant attitude makes it hard for anyone to feel that sorry for her.

Reactions: 7
Thanks so much @Meg1912 ! [emoji106][emoji106]

Gosh there's so much wrong with that photo I don't know where to start. Lips done again? That skin even with all the makeup is looking terrible. Was it supposed to to be a serious tanya does modelling photo?

Jim has been so bitchy and unsupportive Im surprised they are still together.

Acting has gone the way we all knew it would do. I can understand her management and assistant not telling her the truth and encouraging her.

But Jim or her family should have just given her some home truths, it was always going to end up this way. Her arrogant attitude makes it hard for anyone to feel that sorry for her.
It was a Tanya wears clothes from a brand she'd never ever wear unless she was paid to. Mango is for peasants, most definitely not for someone who goes to Jonathan Ross's Halloween Party!
Wild night over at the mansion. Tarn is now "experimenting" being a teenager and all...

Reactions: 2
^ Lol, Meg- they probably think they're in the wild, bohemian Primrose Hill set like Kate Moss and Sadie Frost:D

Reactions: 4
No wonder Jim is depressed, that marriage is dead in the water, he’s having to live a lie, I bet he got caught cheating and Tanya gave him hell. At least Jim can be honest and open with his viewers about his depression, whereas Tanya just pretends and lies and says she’s never been happier, while the dark bags, swollen dead eyes and the odd behaviour tell another story. She always has to put on a fake image and pretend to be something she isn’t.

She’s probably really addicted to Adderall while increasing the dose to keep her weight down and drinking a lot and doin accasional recreational drugs. But Adderall eventually loses its effect and people have to take more and become more addicted, when she eventually has to stop she will literally balloon in weight. She’s probably taking a high dose of the drug so she can keep her weight down while eating and drinking whatever she wants. She’s obviously eating and drinking her feelings, so going through a marriage crisis would have turned her into a uk size 16 by now if it wasn’t for the Adderall.

Reactions: 11
HAHA she did NOT post that as real life oh my days hahaha I looked like that when i dropped to 8 stone with food poisoning! She looks nothing like that kind of weight. WTF :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:
OMGosh is she not as slim as she makes up on her instagram?! ??

^ Lol, Meg- they probably think they're in the wild, bohemian Primrose Hill set like Kate Moss and Sadie Frost:D
Well when you mix drugs with delusions of grandeur that’s what you get, it just looks so try hard and pathetic, like a trendy vicar :LOL:

Reactions: 5
No wonder Jim is depressed, that marriage is dead in the water, he’s having to live a lie, I bet he got caught cheating and Tanya gave him hell.
I really hope Jim didn’t cheat, not for Tanya’s sake, but because I kind of like Jim. I know it’s trendy on here to not like Jim, and yes his channel is dead and putting his vlogging as IMDB credits is cringe, and the book is apparently tit (I’ve not read it). But I quite like Jim, and his new content, fashion and stuff I quite like.

I always thought he could be a little bit gay, so maybe he just realised he is gay and that killed the marriage. I also never understood their relationship, she always seemed too childish and needy, he the more mature one - except when talking about his obsession with penises (and you wonder why I thought he could be a bit gay).

I’ve always thought dealing with Tanya would make anybody depressed, even before she got delusions of being an actress, when she did YT properly I always found her ditsy, childish, needy, stupid and just generally really annoying. She’s even worse now pretending to be some super cool, chic, society lass.

Wild Tarn. Next thing she'll set up an artsy naked photoshoot with Alex Cameron. [emoji849][emoji849] You know what, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Tarn is going to sex parties. Back when I worked in the event industry in London, there was one venue where I was working that was holding another event, a sex party!! I was shocked at how many people in their 20s and 30s actually took part. It's in ridiculously high demand!

87f992002e298af9a8591bee93aff6c9.gif

Reactions: 6
Tanya just pretends and lies and says she’s never been happier, while the dark bags, swollen dead eyes and the odd behaviour tell another story. She always has to put on a fake image and pretend to be something she isn’t.
if she approached this acting and documented it genuinely showing all the set backs, disappointment warts and all she might come away from it genuine and likable. But she's just too arrogant. Keeping up this lie of a life is exhausting. She's going to have to give up her acting ambitions sooner or later.

Oh I could totally see her going to sex parties, she’d see it as networking and a way to meet celebrities and get some casting couch work. Shes probably already been to some sex parties, especially with the dregs she’s hanging around lately and the drug taking and subtle sleezy way she promotes herself now on Instagram

Can anyone summarise for me, what Tanya & Jim been doing all year

Why did she go to USA alone for a non-existence acting career instead of staying in London where her non-existence career husband is.? I'm fine if she went for a few months because she landed a job but she simply landed a bath-tub party with 2 ladies?

How many months has she been in USA?

however, I don't wish that her husband cheated on her, hmm, guess their sex life is even worse than Z&A considering they're not even in the same house.

I went to the other site to read the gossip.. this was posted
tan.png

Last edited:
I can’t see either of them leaving cos they’d have to sell their nice house and live in small flats in London, so they’d stay together cos they have a nice lifestyle, I can’t see them having kids. I wonder if Jim used their office flat as a shag pad and got caught their :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Her finances must be in dire shape. I doubt she's making anything from her minor acting roles and Jim isn't bringing in any money atm either. She's so dumb to have abandoned and completely disassociate from YT and banking it all in on the fact she was going to be an A-list actor no less. I mean it's one thing to be confident and to pursue your dreams but in a shallow place like Hollywood, I have no idea what Tanya was deluding herself with. Tanya is almost 30 which is considered ancient for women by Hollywood standards, she doesn't have the waif-look that Hollywood tends to favor, and then there's her abysmal acting (I mean that American slightly British accent cheese girl role was...painful). It's a sexist, ageist, and brutal industry to get into and while she was successful on YT, the silverscreen is a completely different beast. I hope she has some money invested, as well as in savings, and isn't just blowing all of it for a fantasy. She's been looking rough lately and her straw yellow-green hair is only making it worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.