Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Tanya is a narcissist like a lot of YTrs, but I was wondering if she maybe has some kind of personality disorder like Borderline Personality Disorder what do other people think? She seems to me like someone who is empty inside and is constantly filling the hole with food or alcohol and now drugs and attention from Instagram. I don’t know I’m sure something is up with her lately and she’s starting to go off the rails. I could see her having this disorder and keeping it under wraps really well like Princess Diana did and putting on a fake persona. I wonder if her and Jim have an open relationship so she can sleep around a lot to fill the emptiness inside, she seems to have become quite slutty lately. Or maybe now that she’s married, she’s starting to sleep around, cos she feels like Jim can’t leave her now, or there’s trouble in the marriage because of her disorder and Jim is having an affair. Also her moods seem to fluctuate really quickly and she seems to change her look and behaviour to suit her mood.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think it's very harmful to diagnose someone with a potential actual mental disorder. I get that you (and me and everyone else on here) is critically obversing her behaviour on vlogs/social media but we don't know ANYTHING if she is "filling the hole with food or alcohol and now drugs". Also I think it's very misplaced to call her "slutty"?!
I'm not sure if it's just badly expressed but your comment seems so inappropirate to me.

Reactions: 5
^ I suppose slutty is not politically correct or feminist I agree, but when someone shows a picture of themselves on Instagram with a dress so short while crossing her legs and it’s a cm from showing her fanny, there’s no polite way to put it.

Obviously no one knows whether she has a personality disorder or not you can only speculate and of course I can’t diagnose her, only a therapist can do that. The speculation is only done as a means to explain or understand certain behaviour, not to condemn that person, no one is fully healthy anyway, we all have mental health problems. But people speculate about everything else about her, I don’t see what is so terrible about questioning someone’s mental health. On the Trisha Paytas thread on GG people speculate all the time about her mental health and no one cares.

Shane Dawson is doing an 8 part series on Jake Paul speculating whether he’s a sociopath or not, would you call that dangerous or harmful then? Lots of people have speculated if Princess Diana had BPD for years on TV ffs and she was never diagnosed. Shane also was speculating how many YTrs were narcissistic or sociopathic, while showing clips of certain YTrs, is that harmful or diagnosing people or is it just openly discussing mental health? I suppose people like Paytas and the Paul bros are more out there so people think it’s ok to speculate about their mental health but not about others, which doesn’t make sense to me. When people’s behaviour is starting to show signs of going off the rails people are gonna speculate, plus if they take drugs it’s going to exaggerate any mental health problems they have. It’s about explaining, not trying to stigmatise, things like this should be talked about. For instance I think what Shane is doing is interesting and needs to be explored and talked about, it’s educational. It’s better to talk about things rather than make certain subjects off limits or taboo. So therefore I don’t think you should try to shut people down when they want to speculate or have a debate on this topic, especially as this just a small gossip thread. If Shane can get millions of views speculating on YTrs mental health or people on tv can discuss Princess Di’s mental health or the Paytas thread can do it then what’s so precious about this little thread or Tanya?

The only person this would be harmful to is Tanya and I very much doubt she even knows this thread exists. Also how would it be harmful to Tanya exactly? Whether Tanya has a disorder or not, everyone including her can benefit from open discussion on mental health. What you really mean is it’s not nice or polite to discuss those kind of things, well I think being nice is what stops things from being out in the open and discussed. Your attitude is it shouldn’t even be discussed end of, I think that’s like ignoring the elephant in the room cos it’s impolite or might hurt someone’s feelings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm sorry, but I totally disagree.
There is a polite and different way. what even does "slutty" or "slut" mean? that's such a sexist view. Yes, I acutally do it's dangerous and harmful what Shane did in his last video as someone who studied political und social framing in media studies. Of course it is reflecting his audience and influence.

And I think there's a big difference and possible range between "wow she seems off/weird", "I'm worried about her health" or to gossip speculations about how she fills the empty hole insinde her with food, drugs and a slutty behaviour. So I don't think you shouldn't write about your concerns or that topics like these should be taboo. But there a lot of ways to do so.

I don't care if GG "doesn't care" or if you don't, but I do. Not because I think it's against some laws or the rules in a forum but because it's a inappropiate and immature way to talk. I don't want to shut you down - do whatever you want. I just wanted to give my opinion. And just because Shane Dawson (or the Dalai Lama or the Pope) is doing something doesn't mean it's okay.

Reactions: 4
Well you’re obviously triggered by this so that’s your problem. If stuff on here triggers you that much maybe you shouldn’t be on here. There’s also a polite and different way to disagree without trying to inhibit freedom of speech and shut down discussion which you need to learn. Ok so you come to a trash site for maturity, well I think you’re going through life with ridiculously high standards that you’re trying to impose on everyone or expect them to conform to. If you’re SO perfect why are you here?

Speculating on people’s mental health helps to explain their behaviour and give it a framework, why can’t you understand that, it’s got duck all to do with politeness or inappropriateness, that’s what Shane is trying to do. Also I think what Shane did will actually help educate the fans of Jake Paul and make them wake up and look at him more critically. It will also help people who would never consider learning anything about mental health look into it more, it actually made me wanna learn more about the difference between psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists. Yes it wasn’t done in a perfect way, but if it helps those people question these greedy narcissists that people are giving their money to then that’s a good thing.

And yes slut is sexist word, but when it comes to Tanya I don’t care and why would you care about someone who is just another greedy narcissist YTer? You actually sound more like a fan of Tanya who is just here to see the latest gossip and try and defend her by modulating what people can discuss about her, if you want politeness then go to a fan site.

Last edited:
lol

(sorry for the sub-discussion to all the others. I'm not going to continue this one :ROFLMAO:)

Anyhow.....

I don't think Tanya has a disorder, she's just a bit of a basic witch. So many people fill their life with silly things.

She's got personality f!aws, as have I and just about everyone else, and hers manifest in her delusional acting ability and lying about her appearance with the constant photoshjopping. She must feel really bad seeing the image she puts out then looking in the mirror.

Reactions: 9
Anyhow.....

I don't think Tanya has a disorder, she's just a bit of a basic witch. So many people fill their life with silly things.

She's got personality f!aws, as have I and just about everyone else, and hers manifest in her delusional acting ability and lying about her appearance with the constant photoshjopping. She must feel really bad seeing the image she puts out then looking in the mirror.
^ this. You're probably right.

In the same way I feel she's coming to the realisation that there was a lot of luck involved in getting her where she is already, and perhaps the same luck isn't going to make her a superstar actress overnight. She's having to deal with that lack of talent and rejection and it's hard so far into her career; where many enabled her lazy behaviour for so long before. She wasn't exactly good at YT before Gleam micro-managed her, and of course, Pixiwoo gave her a headstart.

I feel a tad bad for her...but hey...schadenfreude.

Reactions: 4
Skipped through the latest Paris vlog. Literally the most pretentious guff ever.

How many "get ready with me" vlogs can one person do for crying out loud?! She's become such a bore.

Seriously, there's just no need to gossip about people using terms like witch and slut - you dislike a specific person, but you're throwing all women under the bus with that language. Just choose another word.

Seriously, there's just no need to gossip about people using terms like witch and slut - you dislike a specific person, but you're throwing all women under the bus with that language. Just choose another word.
Honestly I call Alfie Deyes a basic witch along with Marcus, I don't think its damaging to all women. It's just a useful description for them

Reactions: 3
Even her inst stories are boring, buys a tshirt, buys a spoon, has beauty treatment, eats $9 slice of cake, drinks wine, sits in hot tub. looks like her facial was a freebie
burr.jpg

Reactions: 3
I honestly thought there would be less rules and less bickering on this new forum than on GG. I respected the “no diagnosing” rule on GG for the most part but on here there were supposed to be less moderating, at least according to the message that was Pmed to me. Not coming from a place of hate, just a little confused is all.

I honestly thought there would be less rules and less bickering on this new forum than on GG. I respected the “no diagnosing” rule on GG for the most part but on here there were supposed to be less moderating, at least according to the message that was Pmed to me. Not coming from a place of hate, just a little confused is all.
Well, no mods seemed to have come and warn/block anyone and delete messages like on GG?

Well, no mods seemed to have come and warn/block anyone and delete messages like on GG?
Honestly we all know you're going to argue regardless so why bother? People have different opinions. As said. You can argue or scroll on.

So just waiting for the storm to pass as yall get bored sooner or later.

Yel

I'm not sure I understand what you are getting at? I don't think anywhere will be free of disagreements. I find it best if people say it then move on, we can't all agree on everything and if you really don't get on with someone it just takes one click to ignore.

Only posts on this forum have been deleted where it breaks copyright, privacy or spamming. Haven't had any reports about this thread.

Reactions: 6
Tanya should try get an ad too as it's the most acting she'll ever get.

Yel

It's surprising Jim still gets any work, is rate must be 20 times his true value with such a tiny engagement thesedays.

He's on borrowed time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.