Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

It's surprising Jim still gets any work, is rate must be 20 times his true value with such a tiny engagement thesedays.

He's on borrowed time.

The money must be very good but I'd be quite embarrassed being a glorified salesperson youtuber these days, especially when followers/audience are pouncing on them now, calling them out for being greedy and fake. It's happening to Niomi as well with this latest OralB shilling doing the rounds- it's quite amusing actually;)

Reactions: 3
You'd think the YouTubers / brands would realize that having everyone review the same product at the same time...100% gives away how fake the whole thing is. Why don't brands or influencers space it out, so it's slightly less easy to catch on...?

Ugh

Reactions: 5
Sorry for just dumping this here but I’m still annoyed I didn’t get a response... Well apart from blocking me I suppose that counts :ROFLMAO:
B65FBD93-34D1-4107-A074-07199C3B22B6.jpeg
B65FBD93-34D1-4107-A074-07199C3B22B6.jpeg

Reactions: 6
You'd think the YouTubers / brands would realize that having everyone review the same product at the same time...100% gives away how fake the whole thing is. Why don't brands or influencers space it out, so it's slightly less easy to catch on...?

Ugh
the daniel w watch too. it started actually with Asia, I saw a LOT of ads for that watch and was it a 50% discount or what? which is ridiculous because it's exposing how big the profit is. and then suddenly all the British Ytbers were advertising it. made me roll my eye

but spacing it out has no point too, because noone ever forgets. like if 12 people advertised it for it over 1 year, kinda too long a campaign and we would still call them out.
I think a better way is to pick very few people to endorse it.

Reactions: 1
Don’t even care for Tanya but why does the amount of money she spends on hauls concern anyone? Doesn’t make much sense.

Don’t even care for Tanya but why does the amount of money she spends on hauls concern anyone? Doesn’t make much sense.
Because it shows how out of touch with reality she is. These YouTubers always centre their brands around how relatable they are so they can influence more people to buy things they promote, but by splashing the cash she just makes herself look like more of a stuck up rich girl than she already does. It's her money at the end of the day, but when impressionable girls look up to her it can be damaging when they aspire to have a lifestyle they can't achieve. Tanya has had so many things handed to her on a plate because of her connections, not everyone is that lucky.

Reactions: 6
Because it shows how out of touch with reality she is. These YouTubers always centre their brands around how relatable they are so they can influence more people to buy things they promote, but by splashing the cash she just makes herself look like more of a stuck up rich girl than she already does. It's her money at the end of the day, but when impressionable girls look up to her it can be damaging when they aspire to have a lifestyle they can't achieve. Tanya has had so many things handed to her on a plate because of her connections, not everyone is that lucky.
What about Tanya’s content is relatable? Her Instagram profile has actress and a link to an interview about acting. Her latest video is about going to a Dior show? Her content isn’t relatable and neither is her branding. If anything Tanya and Jim have probably done the most to not appear relatable. It is her money and she can do a haul about it if the haul totals $500 or $5,000. Why should she not show how she lives her life because a few girls think they can achieve it? Which I don’t see anything wrong with that. So many celebrities came from normal backgrounds or come from absolutely nothing and they actively promote that you can come from that and become something. That isn’t damaging and she isn’t promoting something dangerous so I’m just really not getting the outrage. Being an influencer or whatever is a career and I don’t see why all these girls “can’t” do it when people are doing it everyday by just having a popping Instagram but whatever.

Yel

What about Tanya’s content is relatable? Her Instagram profile has actress and a link to an interview about acting. Her latest video is about going to a Dior show? Her content isn’t relatable and neither is her branding. If anything Tanya and Jim have probably done the most to not appear relatable. It is her money and she can do a haul about it if the haul totals $500 or $5,000. Why should she not show how she lives her life because a few girls think they can achieve it? Which I don’t see anything wrong with that. So many celebrities came from normal backgrounds or come from absolutely nothing and they actively promote that you can come from that and become something. That isn’t damaging and she isn’t promoting something dangerous so I’m just really not getting the outrage. Being an influencer or whatever is a career and I don’t see why all these girls “can’t” do it when people are doing it everyday by just having a popping Instagram but whatever.
The problem is infuencers are supposed to be seen as a best friend to push corporate products on people in an insidious way. That's why it's so lucrative. Tanya / niomi show these amazing lifestyles but still want to sell special k / olay or any other cheap petroleum chemical products that they would never use. They want to have their cake and it eat it.

Tanya espically is lacking in morals as goes on about junk food then photoshops her images.

There's an argument that people showing these fabulous lifestyles on IG that are totally unobtainable for 99.99% of people is damaging to society. Causing discontentment. Even the people with what looks like an amazing lifestyle might be pretty tit if you saw more than just a few carefully picked highlights.

So many celebrities came from normal backgrounds or come from absolutely nothing and they actively promote that you can come from that and become something. That isn’t damaging and she isn’t promoting s
Well you can do, it's possible but unlikely. So many people just have luck and right place right time to thank for.

The Mayra that so many spout (tom cruise, Alan Sugar) is that if you work hard enough you can make it. That's bullshit, so many people that have made it want to beleive it's down to hard work and nothing to do with luck.

It's about as useful as a lottery winner telling people it's easy to become a millionaire just buy a ticket

Reactions: 7
The problem is infuencers are supposed to be seen as a best friend to push corporate products on people in an insidious way. That's why it's so lucrative. Tanya / niomi show these amazing lifestyles but still want to sell special k / olay or any other cheap petroleum chemical products that they would never use. They want to have their cake and it eat it.

Tanya espically is lacking in morals as goes on about junk food then photoshops her images.

There's an argument that people showing these fabulous lifestyles on IG that are totally unobtainable for 99.99% of people is damaging to society. Causing discontentment. Even the people with what looks like an amazing lifestyle might be pretty tit if you saw more than just a few carefully picked highlights.

Well you can do, it's possible but unlikely. So many people just have luck and right place right time to thank for.

The Mayra that so many spout (tom cruise, Alan Sugar) is that if you work hard enough you can make it. That's bullshit, so many people that have made it want to beleive it's down to hard work and nothing to do with luck.

It's about as useful as a lottery winner telling people it's easy to become a millionaire just buy a ticket
Thank you, exactly what I think too.

Her recent social media posts have been all about acting and trying to be some sort of open-mouthed, gormless model, when we all know she's nothing more than a YouTuber who is trying to branch out. It's no good dismissing what she was just because her branding on IG has changed, to many she's still that down to earth, 'girl next door' best friend that these people are often seen as. Don't be fooled what she's trying to be because anyone with sense can see past the BS. She's neglecting the industry that helped her make her fortune and I sincerely hope karma comes back to bite the smug witch.

Reactions: 2
She has extremely young fans that couldn’t afford to buy a single thing on the video. And it just shows how completely delusional she is that she thinks that’s okay to post fully knowing people are going to want to go out and buy those things and have no way of getting them. Out of touch with reality.

She has extremely young fans that couldn’t afford to buy a single thing on the video. And it just shows how completely delusional she is that she thinks that’s okay to post fully knowing people are going to want to go out and buy those things and have no way of getting them. Out of touch with reality.
How is that her problem? How on earth is that a problem in general??? She has young fans but she also has plenty of fans who aren’t young and they can’t afford it either. There’s plenty of people who do luxury hauls and most of the people watching can’t afford that tit. What’s the issue???? And what’s the issue in them wanting it???? We all want tit we can’t have, yes even children. It’s not that deep. It’s a damn haul.

Pretty much none of this message relates back to the main point which is the outrage over her doing a luxury haul. The haul isn’t an issue which is my main point. You can feel all those things but wtf does it have to do with her doing a luxury haul? If anything the luxury haul pulls away from the I’m just like you image which you guys seem to not like...Influencers are able to sell due to multiple reasons not just “im just like you” and that isn’t even Tanya’s brand anymore. At all. There’s plenty of reasons they sell there’s personality, proximity, looks, and a lifestyle people want. Not every influencer is trying to be relatable. Tanya definitely isn’t.

Like let’s be realistic this annoyance over a simple haul is much deeper and more to do with personal issues regarding Tanya. How did we go from hauling to Tanya photoshopping her images lmao

Anyway the majority of people aren’t stupid. They know it’s a long shot, but that doesn’t mean they don’t believe that they can do it and there’s nothing wrong with that.

How is that her problem? How on earth is that a problem in general??? She has young fans but she also has plenty of fans who aren’t young and they can’t afford it either. There’s plenty of people who do luxury hauls and most of the people watching can’t afford that tit. What’s the issue???? And what’s the issue in them wanting it???? We all want tit we can’t have, yes even children. It’s not that deep. It’s a damn haul.
But what’s the point in the haul? I watch haul videos to see what might be around for me to go out and buy. If everything on that list is unattainable what’s the point in the video? I don’t see the point in her content anymore I used to like watching her videos for her make up tutorials, she actually knows what she’s talking about when it comes to that and gave good advice. When her channel starting changing for the worst, I started to dislike them and it pisses me off that she does these videos without thinking of her audience. As a YouTube and influencer she has to take on some responsibility to create content which is relevant to her viewers which I really don’t think she does anymore. I came on here to complain about that, I didn’t expect backlash from someone who clearly likes her I think you’re in the wrong place lol.

But what’s the point in the haul? I watch haul videos to see what might be around for me to go out and buy. If everything on that list is unattainable what’s the point in the video? I don’t see the point in her content anymore I used to like watching her videos for her make up tutorials, she actually knows what she’s talking about when it comes to that and gave good advice. When her channel starting changing for the worst, I started to dislike them and it pisses me off that she does these videos without thinking of her audience. As a YouTube and influencer she has to take on some responsibility to create content which is relevant to her viewers which I really don’t think she does anymore. I came on here to complain about that, I didn’t expect backlash from someone who clearly likes her I think you’re in the wrong place lol.
Exactly, she’s probably just using it as an excuse to show off.

Seriously, there's just no need to gossip about people using terms like witch and slut - you dislike a specific person, but you're throwing all women under the bus with that language. Just choose another word.
Good point Nitrous very mature and you put it so much better than that other whiny c ....opps soz :cool:

@FamHam you’re right Alfie and Marcus total basic witches :cool:

I've seen several reviews of zoellas book saying the print quality is so much better than Tanya's that had lots of print errors, pixelated photos and not very clear. Has anyone had a flick through her xmas book? It's sounding more like the quality of a tabloid.

I don't get why she wants to be an actress, I mean, I know she wants to be famous, but if fame is her goal she can achieve it by social media. I don't know if any of you guys know Yuya, she is big in the Latin-american world and she recived a star in the 'Las Vegas walk of fame' all through social media, she has worked super super hard and you can tell by how she has changed her videos as she grew older.
Tan is giving her back to her main plataform, some 'influencers' had made organically the move to mainstream media by using their internet power, this woman is desperate to get into the A-listers when in reality, if she knew how to use her internet fame correctly, mainstream famous people would be begging to appear with her and her exposition.

She doesn't just want just fame, she wants respect as well. She sees herself becoming the next Emma Watson or Jennifer Lawrence.

She went to the baftas, heard the applause actors get and thought "I want that!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.