Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
your presumptions are boring and incorrect. If you did your homework you would realise we knock out some of the biggest stories in showbiz each year. We certainly wouldn't bother doing set ups with someone like Tanya Burr
Can you do a story about what happened to her little dachshund Martha?? A story with a cute dog, that would get clicks for sure.

Reactions: 21
I'm boring and incorrect because I called you out for talking nonsense? LOL.

Well there seems to be quite a range of weirdos on this site who have nothing better to do than dream up a load of BS and conspiracy theories about a fairly insignificant YouTuber. I'd say that was a pretty weird thing to do.

As itgtothea correctly said, the set won't sell at all without a name. Even with a name it'll just about pay a days work, so not exactly worth our while tracking this information down on the street.
Is this Tans boyf?
Whoever it is, we do not like your aggressive tone, either add to the discussion in a respectful way, or bugger off.
Ta!

Reactions: 11
Imagine a pap agency coming to a gossip forum and actually asking us who someone in a photograph they supposedly took is! Do you own research you lazy sod!
I suppose that just shows that for once Tanya actually managed to keep things private - well done

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe how different she looks.. I knew she was photoshopping but my gosh the difference. her thighs/hips look totally normal size 10, she looks half the size on Instagram

Reactions: 13
I guess I’m seeing things different from others. To me she doesn’t look much thicker ‘in real life’— she’s wearing loose clothes and you can’t really tell. Her face actually looks thinner to me than on her Instagram.
She definitely looks less put together and isn’t working her angles but I don’t look at the pics and gasp that it was all photoshop or something? Lol. I kinda feel like this is wishful thinking that everyone grabs onto and sees what they wanna see.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I guess I’m seeing things different from others. To me she doesn’t look much thicker ‘in real life’— she’s wearing loose clothes and you can’t really tell. Her face actually looks thinner to me than on her Instagram.
She definitely looks less put together and isn’t working her angles but I don’t look at the pics and gasp that it was all photoshop or something? Lol. I kinda feel like this is wishful thinking that everyone grabs onto and sees what they wanna see.
We're not saying she is thick, we're saying she's stretching the tit out of her insta pics to look unnaturally thin.

The point is, she looks absolutely fine in real life. The way she edits her pictures just says how she is still struggling with body image imo. Tan should give her own self some love and let go.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Isn’t this her bf? He came off private!
On closer inspection I think thats the wrong guy..

We're not saying she is thick, we're saying she's stretching the tit out of her insta pics to look unnaturally thin.

The point is, she looks absolutely fine in real life. The way she edits her pictures just says how she is still struggling with body image imo. Tan should give her own self some love and let go.
Also holy tit the difference!! I totally didn’t see it before.. Maybe shes just starting to gain weight again and its going straight to the hips first? Thats how it happens to me🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Um yeah, but she’s wearing baggy jeans and a cropped puffer lol, as compared to tight pants and a loose hanging sweater... you can even see the imprint of one leg against the bagginess of the jeans and see that it’s smaller underneath than appears.
I’m not saying that she doesn’t photoshop and yes she definitely takes specific angles to appear very thin, but at the same time it’s pretty obvious that you also can’t get an accurate read on her there. The only thing you can plainly see is the weight loss in her face. I’m not sure if she’s trying to look ‘worryingly thing’ on Insta (very possible), but I also dont look at those pics and think ‘well there ya go, she’s fine, nothing to see here, she’s a full size 12’, lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She's tiny but not skeletal.
She posted this on IG:
tan.png

While she looked like:
1617118255399.png

Still slim but she definitely hasn't got the hips of 12-years old boy.
1617118365061.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
don’t think she’s a/ editing photos other than applying filters and/or smoothing out her skin... and b/ she’s still small - small compared to her pre divorce body, but she’s still an average dress size.

She’s wearing very unflattering clothes - a short puffa jacket will cut anyone’s body in half and make them look larger - and boyfriend jeans (the way she had them turned up they could well be actual ‘boyfriend’ jeans) are not flattering on the hips. On anyone’s hips!

I don’t think she’s editing her photos other than applying a brightness filter than will lighten her hair, teeth, dark under eye circles

She knows how to work her angles - most of her photos are taken from below her face line shooting up- this elongates the body. It’s a key thing any influencer / or photographer would know.

Very few of her standing photos are taken directly face on - she’s always tilted slightly to the side again hiding hip width.

On her grid photo in the flowery trousers where she’s sat on a wall - she’s only sat on the very edge of the wall with her heels off of the floor and the photo again taken from below - leg elongation central! She’s also slightly tilted back.

You can see in the full body mirror selfie she took of herself on her grid that her hips are much wider (completely normal btw! She is not ‘thick’) and her torso is much shorter than when someone else takes her photo and she applies the posing tricks

Reactions: 4
I literally just came here to post this
I can do this with some old Levi's that I have, they sit comfortably/perfectly on my hips but baggier on my waist, so if I pull them up as if they're high waisted jeans it creates the bagginess around the waist which in turn makes me (and Tarn) look skinnier! From the bagging around the crotch area you can tell that the jeans are supposed to fit a bit tighter on her waist to avoid that weird sagging thing.

Reactions: 10
I imagine she won’t be wearing that coat/jeans combo again

Reactions: 6
I dont think she looks that different in the paps pictures? I think we all know the difference between posed pictures and off hand/ candid ones.
I can think I look good when I’m posing in the mirror and then someone takes a pic of me and I’m mortified:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg what if those are her bf's jeans??? Is Tarn taking the boyfriend jeans to a whole new level? :LOL:
They are clearly a size-two big on her, both at waist and length.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
We've known she edits her photos to make herself look unnaturally (for her) thin. I want answers as to why her face seems to be melting down. It's the same thing with Zoella. What are these 31 year old women doing to look like a melting popsicle? So we can all avoid that. They have little economic concerns, they do little to nothing with their lives, they get sent gifted fancy skincare products. How come they're melting like Olaf in the summer?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wish she'd wear her cool hackney arty clothes for more than just photos for thr grid. A cropped black puffa jacket and boyfriend pale blue jeans with white trainers. So bland and boring 😴 pop on that tie dye bucket hack and flowery boot cut trousers!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.