Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
perhaps something to do with stunt casting?
I think it is probably something along these lines as the person who tweeted seems to work in the industry. I guess the short answer could be that all these women are white. Also, the 'sensitive and timely' makes me think it might have something to do with 'all white casts' - I remember Lena Dunham was criticised for casting four white women in Girls. I don't know where Tan (is never cast in anything much) or Olivia Laing fit into this (her husband is 30 years older than her so that explains the age gap comment), and I don't think we'll figure it out unless someone outright asks the person who tweeted for an answer!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if when two line finally appears in The Syndicate if she’s gonna deliver her two lines in a bad Yorkshire accent 😂 I really hope so, that should be hilarious, especially compared to Joe Sugg who did a good job overall and with the accent. It’s ironic that Joe did a better job in his first tv role, than she’s ever done with all the training and chances that she’s been given for years now, from parts she’s paid for, been given or through stunt casting. Although Joe has benefited from stunt casting too, he has at least proved that he’s worthy of such a break, as in the West End musical he was successful in and now a tv role.

Reactions: 9
It might be as well an inner talent which Tanya will never have. Sometimes you need to admit to yourself that there are things that you are not made for.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi guys , new poster here !

Anyone know who Tanya's new bloke is? London based paparazzi agency here - any tips or info on celebs highly appreciated :) us

Pics taken this weekend

View attachment 504389
Thats gotta be the worse outfit she’s ever worn, the black jacket is bad enough, but I wouldn’t be seen dead in those jeans. Seems these two have a common thread of being clueless when it comes to clothes, while her bf looks like he sleeps in his clothes 😂 Does he only possess the one cheap black outfit, white trainers and filthy black baseball cap 😬 Looks like her flatmate behind got luckier with what looks like her bf. Can you imagine if those two ran into Jim & Sarah in the street, they’d look like the poor relations 😂

Reactions: 4
Wow I was hoping this guy wasn't her boyfriend. What a downgrade. He's really short.
I don't think Tan is keeping him off her SM because she wants to be private. I think she knows he doesn't match up to Jim.
So I was on Jim's IG and he said he wrote a screen play which will be a movie soon. Boy Tanya really messed up. I wonder if she regrets the divorce.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Wow I was hoping this guy wasn't her boyfriend. What a downgrade. He's really short.
I don't think Tan is keeping him off her SM because she wants to be private. I think she knows he doesn't match up to Jim.
So I was on Jim's IG and he said he wrote a screen play which will be a movie soon. Boy Tanya really messed up. I wonder if she regrets the divorce.
Sure, Jimber....

Just by looking at these pictures I can tell the ONLY thing Jim has over him is height. He is cuter than jim and desperate creep vibes doesn't radiate off him.

Reactions: 45
Sure, Jimber....

Just by looking at these pictures I can tell the ONLY thing Jim has over him is height. He is cuter than jim and desperate creep vibes doesn't radiate off him.
He is way better looking
And he's short but a good bit taller than tan so ?

Reactions: 21
So I was on Jim's IG and he said he wrote a screen play which will be a movie soon.
But hasn't Jim been saying this for years? When he and Tanya were schlepping round LA he was always having 'really productive meetings' with producers and nothing ever happened.
Of course it could be true this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But hasn't Jim been saying this for years? When he and Tanya were schlepping round LA he was always having 'really productive meetings' with producers and nothing ever happened.
Of course it could be true this time.
Maybe he's going to use the same people who Tanya chucks money at to give her a two line character in their films?! That blonde girl who looks anemic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
you can’t be serious right now 🤣🤣 He’s a “downgrade” cause he’s short?? Do you KNOW Jim’s personality? He’s a good-for-nothing 7 ft creepozoid who posts non stop selfies and insta stories with his tongue out like a 15 yo girl 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Huh. Tanya is so boring we're going to have a contest between Jimboree and Tanya's new man. Looks wise, we've got different tastes. I think depending on what you like, you'd find one or the other better, because they're quite different. Personality wise, Jim is a try-hard creep and we know nothing about HW except that he was pissy with Tanya in the background of one story. Some say better the devil you know, and all, but when the devil you know is Jim...

We can probably all agree Tanya does not seem like a prize in any case. Can you imagine being with someone whose sole goal of the day is to take a photo and edit it so they look as frail as possible?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I think Tarn’s bf is cute, I bet you a pound to a penny that he doesn’t patronise the hell out of her like Jim did either. I think she’s well over Jim, Jim on the other hand is not over her. He’s over there making the same mistakes with Sarah that he did with Tanya, he can’t help himself. I used to really like Jim but he’s so weird these days and not in a good way.

Reactions: 29
Saying someones a downgrade for being shorter and using short as an insult is sooo 2000’s childish, and rude, can we stop with that? 🙄
I think Jim’s style is maybe better but otherwise her new bf is cute.

Reactions: 38
Her new bf isn't cute imo but then neither is Jim 😂 everyone has a different idea of attractiveness. Sure, Jim has the height, but as long as her new man treats her right then even if he's shorter than her it shouldn't really matter.

Reactions: 10
Not that anyone asked me, but Jim I wouldn’t look twice at in a bar. Too juvenile and effeminate looking for me, which may be to other people’s tastes, but not to mine. And the moment he opens his mouth? 🤢 No thanks..

HW however I do think I’d look at. If he was scrubbed up a bit and not wearing that manky black cap.

Reactions: 18
Jim is better looking and very attractive. There's a reason he snapped up a beautiful model so quickly. This new guy isn't cute. Let's face it, Tanya is hiding him. I think their personalities are pretty much the same, obviously I don't know them personally.

He is way better looking
And he's short but a good bit taller than tan so ?
That's the thing. He isn't taller than Tan. They look the same height in the pictures. Urrgh...NO.

And please save the faux outrage. The title of this thread is making fun of the guy because he's short. Why are my comments offending ppl. Get real...

Saying someones a downgrade for being shorter and using short as an insult is sooo 2000’s childish, and rude, can we stop with that? 🙄
I think Jim’s style is maybe better but otherwise her new bf is cute.
Did you also have a problem with the title of this thread "short boyfriend" which is meant as an insult. Save the hypocrisy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Jim is better looking and very attractive. There's a reason he snapped up a beautiful model so quickly. This new guy isn't cute. Let's face it, Tanya is hiding him. I think their personalities are pretty much the same, obviously I don't know them personally.
Isn't it funny how our personal taste can differ so much - I've always thought of Jim as quite rat-faced, somewhat effeminate, pinched and mean/sneaky looking. This was before knowing anything of his personality (just seeing the odd photo of him). Knowing his personality a bit more now, I still find him very unattractive.
I would have said until close to the end of their marriage that Tanya was definitely the more attractive member of their partnership. Nowadays, I'd say they're pretty much on par with each other.
I can't remember Jim's fiancèe's name but I wouldn't describe her as a "beautiful model". I'd say she's a fairly standard pretty girl.
Tanya's new bloke is very ordinary looking but on the more attractive side of average, to me. He has a kind face, too.
I have to admit, it makes me smile to see all the comments critiquing Tanya's choice of man based on his height - like me, she's quite a short lady, nearly everyone is "tall" to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her new bf isn't cute imo but then neither is Jim 😂 everyone has a different idea of attractiveness. Sure, Jim has the height, but as long as her new man treats her right then even if he's shorter than her it shouldn't really matter.
Thank you for being honest. Her bf is suddenly cute when I compared him to Jim. I hate when ppl are fake. He is not cute and he is short. And he seems stuck up and grumpy. Again DOWNGRADE

Reactions: 3
Thank you for being honest. Her bf is suddenly cute when I compared him to Jim. I hate when ppl are fake. He is not cute and he is short. And he seems stuck up and grumpy. Again DOWNGRADE
Hey Jim, how’s the screenplay going? X

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Gosh, you're very invested in the whole notion of Jim's level of attractiveness 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.