Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably uses a wide angle camera too. If you go to Danae Mercer's IG, she shows how different a relaxed body looks compared to a flexed, arched body photographed with a wide angle camera.
And no, Tanya is not "thick", she is just a classic "pear" shape which means her hips are significantly wider than her waist.

We've known she edits her photos to make herself look unnaturally (for her) thin. I want answers as to why her face seems to be melting down. It's the same thing with Zoella. What are these 31 year old women doing to look like a melting popsicle? So we can all avoid that. They have little economic concerns, they do little to nothing with their lives, they get sent gifted fancy skincare products. How come they're melting like Olaf in the summer?
Unhealthy diet? Not using sunscreen? Genetics? I am 35 in a couple of months and mine is not melting like this. I still get ID'ed every now and then when I buy wine.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In the recent ig photo she looks like 5 year old who stole her mom handbag to take pictures.
This is not modeling. This is taking a photo in 5 minutes because you missed the deadline 😒
How come the brand approved it ?
It so frustrating that they are getting paid for this !

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I wish she'd wear her cool hackney arty clothes for more than just photos for thr grid. A cropped black puffa jacket and boyfriend pale blue jeans with white trainers. So bland and boring 😴 pop on that tie dye bucket hack and flowery boot cut trousers!
Her stylist is off at the weekends? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m looking forward to seeing The Synicate on bbc1 tonight at 9 and dont blink or you’ll miss two line Tan. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There's an influencer I used to follow on insta. Just loved her style and it was nice seeing someone who was my height and with v long legs like me. I saw her in London last year ( realised I got covid when I flew home ! March 10th!!) And she was like 5 ft 5 and her legs where short. And I was shook. She still does it now, somehow ! She looks 6 ft too !

• Wow
Reactions: 9
We've known she edits her photos to make herself look unnaturally (for her) thin. I want answers as to why her face seems to be melting down. It's the same thing with Zoella. What are these 31 year old women doing to look like a melting popsicle? So we can all avoid that. They have little economic concerns, they do little to nothing with their lives, they get sent gifted fancy skincare products. How come they're melting like Olaf in the summer?
I think with Tanya she also has very poor facial bone structure.

Reactions: 5
Joe Sugg wasn’t too bad in The Synidicate, he managed to do a decent Yorkshire accent and had more screen time than two line ever has 😂 don’t know if he’s in the rest of the episodes.

Reactions: 4
No I don’t think so, but I did blink so I might have missed her 😂 Wow she looks like crap in those pap pics and that’s with makeup too, those eye bags are looking bad

View attachment 507032
Gosh not shaming anyone's looks but she really does not look like she is looking after herself. She is so young to be looking so tired and drawn. I know this is just one second in time but her eyes look so lifeless.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.