Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His/Her first two video is about Tan Tan great start 😂
the are a genuine pap agency - they have to sell pictures though and pictures aren't worth anything if there isn't a story to go with them hence wanting to be the first to unvail her new boyfriends name - the Daily Mail love a pap shot of tanya

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LOL mate she was definitely aware! So overly concisous of her arm movements and footsteps that she's got a bouncy thing going, and her arms are swinging to and fro like she's just been asked to do an impression of how someone would walk in a panto hahahaha She can't even "act" like she's walking 😄 I'm...😂...I'm sorry...but I find it so funny 😹
toddler tanya strikes again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would check out the pap who posted the video and see how long they have been active, she could be running the whole thing

Yup they just started the channel, maybe this is her great youtube return
your presumptions are boring and incorrect. If you did your homework you would realise we knock out some of the biggest stories in showbiz each year. We certainly wouldn't bother doing set ups with someone like Tanya Burr

• Haha
Reactions: 10
your presumptions are boring and incorrect. If you did your homework you would realise we knock out some of the biggest stories in showbiz each year. We certainly wouldn't bother doing set ups with someone like Tanya Burr
You are boring and incorrect if this is how we will talk to each other. You come on here to find his name when you are knocking out the biggest stories? You clearly know where she hangs out and with who so go do your “homework” and keep us posted!😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
It’s obviously a set up, doesn’t even need to be debated, but is made even more obvious by the fact that this weirdo has joined the Tattle forum and is arguing with people about it lol, why not go work on your hard hitting “showbiz” stories instead of getting overexcited that you got booked for a job and are trying to find out if anyone is talking about the pictures of a Z lister eating takeaway?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
You are boring and incorrect if this is how we will talk to each other. You come on here to find his name when you are knocking out the biggest stories? You clearly know where she hangs out and with who so go do your “homework” and keep us posted!😘
I'm boring and incorrect because I called you out for talking nonsense? LOL.

It’s obviously a set up, doesn’t even need to be debated, but is made even more obvious by the fact that this weirdo has joined the Tattle forum and is arguing with people about it lol, why not go work on your hard hitting “showbiz” stories instead of getting overexcited that you got booked for a job and are trying to find out if anyone is talking about the pictures of a Z lister eating takeaway?
Well there seems to be quite a range of weirdos on this site who have nothing better to do than dream up a load of BS and conspiracy theories about a fairly insignificant YouTuber. I'd say that was a pretty weird thing to do.

As itgtothea correctly said, the set won't sell at all without a name. Even with a name it'll just about pay a days work, so not exactly worth our while tracking this information down on the street.
the are a genuine pap agency - they have to sell pictures though and pictures aren't worth anything if there isn't a story to go with them hence wanting to be the first to unvail her new boyfriends name - the Daily Mail love a pap shot of tanya

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Well there seems to be quite a range of weirdos on this site who have nothing better to do than dream up a load of BS and conspiracy theories about a fairly insignificant YouTuber. I'd say that was a pretty weird thing to do.
duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Crikey.

I'll buy that it wasn't a set up, but she 100% knew she was being filmed. Maybe spotted the camera, or something. But she looks as natural as I do every year on my birthday when I get a horrid migraine from all the big, awkward grinning.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If you knock out some of the biggest stories in showbiz, why are you "papping" a nobody like Tanya Burr, who you said yourself, even with a name the story would just about pay a day's work?? 💀

It's not worth your while to find out who her boyfriend is on the street, but you're taking the time to create a whole account, post your photos and videos, and reply to every single person throughout the day??

Truly, this is the oddest thing I've seen on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Jaysus lads. I genuinely thought she was as thin on her insta. duck me. She edits them for days. Im shocked.

Reactions: 29
I can't believe we are nearing a new thread! 😄

So, now that we have a better idea of how the guy looks, do we think he's an upgrade from Jim or what? 😁

Reactions: 2
Weirdos 😂 if you want info fella, you need to be a bit nicer to people. Calling everyone a weirdo is not it. One person questioning you doesn’t warrant the whole Tattle population getting abuse 👍🏼

Reactions: 28
I would personally find Dan more appealing physically, he is vertically challenged but somehow I think personality wise he may be the polar opposite to Jim. Im basing that on the fact that she was with Jim for so long,fell out of love with him and now knows what she wants. Also tanya does not look skeletal in real life...wtf?

Reactions: 5
Crikey.

I'll buy that it wasn't a set up, but she 100% knew she was being filmed. Maybe spotted the camera, or something. But she looks as natural as I do every year on my birthday when I get a horrid migraine from all the big, awkward grinning.
I think it wasn’t a set up because some of the photos they published are really unflattering ( I don’t mean her not being as skinny as on her insta but awkward face photos while she’s talking/eating). But I agree she 100% noticed she was being filmed, she is acting really unnatural. I think failing to act out “casually walking down the street” is one of my fave Tanya acting jobs to date, the swinging arm is a cherry on top 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm boring and incorrect because I called you out for talking nonsense? LOL.

As itgtothea correctly said, the set won't sell at all without a name. Even with a name it'll just about pay a days work, so not exactly worth our while tracking this information down on the street.
Yes Jim, we're all curious about his name too. Perhaps not this curious, however.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine a pap agency coming to a gossip forum and actually asking us who someone in a photograph they supposedly took is! Do you own research you lazy sod!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.