Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah he looks very similar but also not 😂
Those photos I’ve posted are old - maybe 3+ years so would make sense that he looks a little older
Looks like it could be the same guy. We didn't think so before - but he looks different without the baseball cap!

Reactions: 2
If the photos/video are recent... shouldn't they be wearing masks? I know the UK is easing restrictions, but there's a difference between walking unmasked at, say, a park, and walking without it in a crowded street.

Reactions: 6
If the photos/video are recent... shouldn't they be wearing masks? I know the UK is easing restrictions, but there's a difference between walking unmasked at, say, a park, and walking without it in a crowded street.
While a lot of people wear masks outside, it’s actually not mandatory to and I don’t think the government have even recommended it. I personally wear one when out and about but a lot, if not most people don’t.

Reactions: 12
Hi guys , new poster here !

Anyone know who Tanya's new bloke is? London based paparazzi agency here - any tips or info on celebs highly appreciated :) us

Pics taken this weekend

View attachment 504389
Not to sound like those creepy men who tell women "you look more attractive when you smile", but she really does look so lovely when she's smiling and doesn't have those dead insta eyes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
While a lot of people wear masks outside, it’s actually not mandatory to and I don’t think the government have even recommended it. I personally wear one when out and about but a lot, if not most people don’t.
Yeah, guess my point is that even if the government doesn't force you to do the right thing you should still do it. But I mean, what can I expect from Tarn Tarn?

She looks better smiling but the under eye bags still seem to tell of either poor sleep, poor hydration, or something.

Reactions: 4
From where is this info? Did she mentioned his name / surname?
Somebody found him on IG when the DM pictures appeared. Tan follows him. Soon after the pics appeared he changed his username from (I think) Dan Hurley to D.Hurly, changed his profile pic and made his profile private.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, guess my point is that even if the government doesn't force you to do the right thing you should still do it. But I mean, what can I expect from Tarn Tarn?

She looks better smiling but the under eye bags still seem to tell of either poor sleep, poor hydration, or something.
yeah I agree, I am sick of people doing the bare minimum tbh, I always wear a mask in the street, I take it off in parks etc with more space, but what can we expect with the government basically giving minimal guidelines

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s too much of a coincidence that there’s a Dan Hurley and a Dan Hurly - both of which do art direction / camera operating
And everyone’s work photos are awful! 😂

I don’t think I look anything like my work photo in my works website 😂
I wonder if she does some kind of reveal on her channel now that she has clearly publicly released him?

Reactions: 1
It’s too much of a coincidence that there’s a Dan Hurley and a Dan Hurly - both of which do art direction / camera operating
And everyone’s work photos are awful! 😂

I don’t think I look anything like my work photo in my works website 😂
I agree it's a pretty big coincidence. It's possible that he photographs differently to how he looks in motion. If it is him then he was identified on here months ago. Well done tattlers! :D

This was bound to happen and no accident, she has to do something since jims engaged and now having a baby otherwise theres nothing else to announce for her, definitely planned

pleasure! no she wasn't aware.
LOL mate she was definitely aware! So overly concisous of her arm movements and footsteps that she's got a bouncy thing going, and her arms are swinging to and fro like she's just been asked to do an impression of how someone would walk in a panto hahahaha She can't even "act" like she's walking 😄 I'm...😂...I'm sorry...but I find it so funny 😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She 100% knows the camera is there. She looks giddy and doesn’t know where to look 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would check out the pap who posted the video and see how long they have been active, she could be running the whole thing

Yup they just started the channel, maybe this is her great youtube return
His/Her first two video is about Tan Tan great start 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.